Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2009, 04:22 AM   #412 (permalink)
KingKicks
Hooked on a Feeling

KingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH Glory By Honor III

Jimmy Rave vs. Dixie *

Matt Stryker vs. Jay Lethal *

Six Man Mayhem
Angel Dust vs. Ace Steel vs. Trent Acid vs. Izzy vs. Fast Eddie vs. Kahagas
Usual 04/05 6MM. A couple of nice spots but all in all nothing that good. *

CM Punk vs. Austin Aries
Good match. The return of Corino after the match and the confrontation with Homicide was great fun though. ***

Dan Maff and BJ Whitmer vs. Slash Venom and Chicano
The only note worthy thing about this is Foley's ROH debut after the match. It's funny seeing the difference between him and Flair in ROH. *

Alex Shelley vs. Bryan Danielson
Very good match. Nice psychology with Shelley targeting Danielson's neck to soften him up for the Shellshock and Border City Stretch, while Danielson targets the arm of Shelley that he had injured earlier in the night. If not for a couple of mistakes by Shelley then I'd go slightly higher. ***-****

ROH Pure Title Match

John Walters vs. Nigel McGuinness
By no means a bad match, but I found it very difficult to get into. **

ROH World Title Match

Samoa Joe vs. Doug Williams
Good title match with Joe using his strikes to stop Doug's unique submissions rather then trying to reverse the holds. ***-***

Ultimate Endurance Match for the ROH Tag Team Championship

Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero vs. The Carnage Crew vs. Dan Maff and BJ Whitmer vs. Roderick Strong **

Overall: Show was pretty much what I was expecting. Punk/Aries, Shelley/Dragon, Joe/Doug were all good with the rest of the show (except Walters/Nigel) being pretty meh.