Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment
View Single Post
post #42 of (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 11:47 PM
Rated-R Champ
JBL's Assistant

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: BKB Star. Presents: World Wrestling Entertainment 2006

Edge vs. Flair, for the title, in a Street Fight, in Flair's hometown, all ingredients for a huge match. Should be absolutely awesome, and a huge momentum-booster for the new champ. Definitely looking forward to this one.

Angle is awesome, simple as. With him also lining up for Edge's title, I'm looking forward to seeing how he'll get involved further, especially after what went down last week. Should be good.

Triple H vs. Kane sounds like a far better match than Triple H vs. Big Show, but I'm sure it'll just be a set-up for the latter. I'm hoping you end things between Show and Hunter soon, or get the Tag Titles off him and Kane. Something has to give, so you can put some more focus on the Tag Titles.

I'm thinking that this time, it'll be Shawn who draws his opponents' blood, especially against Cade and Murdoch. Unless you're planning on pushing the duo, but we'll see. I'm thinking that Vince'll sweeten the deal with shots at the Tag Titles instead.

Masters vs. Chavo sounds like a good match, and I'm thinking Masters'll pick up the dirty win. Helms vs. Shelton also sounds like a winner, and at the cost of Shelton losing another match, I'm hoping Helms gets the win. And also a very interesting tag match, should be a very good one, and I'm interested in seeing how you go about it, as I don't think I've seen one like it. I'm not expecting Mickie to win, and so with that said, I'm pulling for Victoria here, with Ashley almost getting the win, only for Mickie to "accidentally" cost her.

Sounds like a very good show, BKB, I'll look out for it.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome