Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Super Wildlife Mafia: Play it here

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2009, 08:20 AM   #830 (permalink)
IMPULSE
THUNDERCAT

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: Super Wildlife Mafia: Play it here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimoron View Post
I'm glad you guys aren't big-headed at all. Stop pretending everything was so obvious. It was obvious to you because you knew who the mafia was.

The town wasn't really bad, it's just some important people were inactive like BKB who could have helped us to win with his info.
I'm at night three. I can identify 12/16 players role or character then yes the town is bad.

Also tbfh, as town me and Lost are the most active scumhunters. The only person who called me on it was Rising,

We're not big headed, but if you seen me play. I made no attmept what so ever to scumhunt. Also the Kantos thing screamed mafia, because no one else would know that much about the game other than mafia.

My play was nowhere on my town play, the lol thing is the only person who would call me out on it and get a following was lost.

Nights went perfect, but my thread performance was horrible. It got so bad I pulled a watchmen in this thread. Where I switched my gameplay multiple times to shake people thoughts up.