Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2009, 11:29 PM   #41 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: BKB Star. Presents: World Wrestling Entertainment 2006

I didn't like the whole why is this so damn emotional thing. I don't know why, so don't ask, I just didn't like it. Flair/Edge is a nice money match, especially in Charlotte, Flair to put up a valiant effort but Edge to win of course.

I actually like the situation last week has put Angle in. It really gives him the opportunity to be that intense, uncontrollable beast on the look out for Edge. I am expecting something good with this, even if nothing takes place tonight, umm, there is an episode of Para's EPW that shows exactly what I want, when Angle is waiting for Edge at the parking lot. Do something similar, plz.

If Triple H loses to Kane I may just stop reading.

Shawn Michaels continues to struggle thanks to McMahon, seems like simple enough storyline progression. We better not get McMahon/Michaels at 'Mania.

The rest of the card seems decent enough, show should be pretty good if you make Gregory Helms win. That is all, for now.