Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2009, 11:29 PM   #41 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy Stojy Stojy Stojy Stojy Stojy Stojy Stojy Stojy Stojy Stojy
Default Re: BKB Star. Presents: World Wrestling Entertainment 2006

I didn't like the whole why is this so damn emotional thing. I don't know why, so don't ask, I just didn't like it. Flair/Edge is a nice money match, especially in Charlotte, Flair to put up a valiant effort but Edge to win of course.

I actually like the situation last week has put Angle in. It really gives him the opportunity to be that intense, uncontrollable beast on the look out for Edge. I am expecting something good with this, even if nothing takes place tonight, umm, there is an episode of Para's EPW that shows exactly what I want, when Angle is waiting for Edge at the parking lot. Do something similar, plz.

If Triple H loses to Kane I may just stop reading.

Shawn Michaels continues to struggle thanks to McMahon, seems like simple enough storyline progression. We better not get McMahon/Michaels at 'Mania.

The rest of the card seems decent enough, show should be pretty good if you make Gregory Helms win. That is all, for now.