Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Super Wildlife Mafia: Play it here

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2009, 08:33 PM   #752 (permalink)
Victarion
Valar Morghulis

Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Super Wildlife Mafia: Play it here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcoholic View Post
Which animal involves some christian name?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DH. View Post
I believe in Jesus. I am no athiest, I am a believer of Jesus Christ the Savior and God and I love 'em both.

Unvote.
Vote: Alcoholic

How dare you use the word 'Hitler' with God watching. You shall be struck down with lightning in a matter of moments.
Someone questions your pr and you vote them. Obv a scummy thing to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
This seems made up.

Unvote Vote Currently
START the currently wagon. *checks currently's alignment* owait scum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH. View Post
I'm not mad, I just can't wait until I truly turn up unlynchable and you get lynched tomorrow, that's all. Oh, and to try and give yourself an even better case, try not getting your Mafia to kill me @ night, because if I turn up Innocent, you definitely will be lynched.

Kthxbi, this lynch is gonna ruin the game for the Mafia . Although, I expect you to say something like "Probably unlynchable Mafia" to cover your own ass. But that's ok, we'll all know the truth.

<3 God.
Unlynchable mafia? No you're mafia gambiting that you won't be tested in lylo, tbfh.

You know it and I know it. Nice job.