Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2009, 12:27 PM   #27 (permalink)
alasagnes
Learning to break kayfabe

alasagnes should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsalasagnes should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsalasagnes should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsalasagnes should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsalasagnes should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Diva Chaos

Just want to quickly drop in, and say I'm intrigued by this. I haven't read the other 30 or so volumes (anyway you could direct me to them?) but this is very interesting. I'm very confused as to why girls like Maria, Maryse etc. are getting World Title Shots, and the whole idea of a Women's Inferno Match and First Blood seems a bit iffy, but it's certainly interesting.

Your tag division is awesome, particulary as it pairs up Natalya + Beth, my dream women's tag team. They would be unstoppable, and I've liked the way you've booked them here. Your tag division is the most interesting part of the show, particulary as you've got the four most talented wrestlers on the show (excluding Kong) Mickie, Taylor, Beth and Nattie battling over the belts. Very interesting.

The Main Event feuds aren't really grabbing me much, probably as I just can't get over the girls you've got in the Main Event scene. Again, is there any particular reason for this? To me it just seems more probable to have girls like Mickie, Kong, Gail, Taylor, Beth, Nattie and Melissa working matches in it, because, as well all know, Maryse, charasmatic as she is, cannot put on a match and neither can Maria. Kelly Kelly as a egomaniac heel is also hard for me to buy. Stephanie, easy, but K2 just seems too cookie cutter cute and golden girl for that. But as I said, I haven't read the other volumes so I don't know how it came to be like that.

Good job so far Love your Daffney character on this, too.
alasagnes is offline   Reply With Quote