Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Super Wildlife Mafia: Play it here

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2009, 08:14 PM   #711 (permalink)
Goku
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..

Goku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whore
Default Re: Super Wildlife Mafia: Play it here

Day Six: Reversal

Rising said, "Guys, I'm the panther. Lostfan is 100% mafia. Believe me!"

"Nice fail, Rising. I know you're Indy. It's proven." Lostfan replied. The animals were keener to follow Lostfan than Rising. Rising jumped out but THH pecked at his eyes and DH jumped over him. With a combined effort, the animals tied Rising up and skinned him. The role parchment was hidden beneath his left eyeball.

Spoiler for role:

You and your partner are together the black and white clan, a special duo of trained professionals called up to the forest to assist the king but till you two find him, you are on you own. You, the black panther, will need food to survive but your primary objective is to find the king. You roam all around the forest from the woods to the riverside to the caves and even to the grasslands

Each night, you will go searching for the King and your partner will secure food for the both of you by killing a stray animal that he can find. PM me the name of a player you think is the lion each night. You will receive new powerful roles once you join up with the King

Spoiler for Information:
After his partner's death, he had a choice to either search for the king or hunt.

"Rising dies forever. Well not forever..."

The sun went down again. They were now down only up 4-2. OMI, OMI!

Night Six begins now. Send in your roles

Note: Rising replaced RKO920

Neuer | Lahm | Boateng | Hummels | Schweinsteiger | Kroos | Müller | Özil | Klose | Schürrle | Götze

And a cast of many more..

Last edited by Goku : 06-29-2009 at 08:16 PM.