Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 02:47 PM
ExtremeLeeClassic
Forum Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Diva Chaos

Another great show man. As you said to me, it was a bit like a build up to Volume 43 but it was an ace one at that.

I really like the matches you put on this week, but my favourite part of the show was your use of Daffney. She sounded so threatening in her angle and her attack on Lauren was random, yes, but behind it was a really good point and it was a very believable segment of the show. The title is just so suitable around Daffney's waist and I hope she holds onto it for a very long time to come. Another good thing is she didn't destroy Shelly Martinez, as Martinez gave Daffney a good shot. I loved the end where MsChif came out and the two had a scream-off, until MsChif spewed the mist in Daffney's eyes, that sounded like a very comical moment.

Maryse is being hyped to hell in this show, but to be honest she is a pretty good wrestler. I love her cockiness and attitude and I'm pleased she got the victory over McCool. The opening segment was nice as Maria sounded quite threatening, but the end of the show was perfect with Maryse getting the upper hand over Maria, which means Maryse sounds like a great contender for the belt.

The Kong and Daizee match was also nice, Kong sounds like an animal and I don't think Daizee will be capable of defeating her on the next show, but we will see. I also liked the Tag Team Mix Up match, mainly due to the respect shown between Lane and Mickie, and then the disrespect between Portia and Beth.

Anyway, those were the standouts of the show, but overall I loved this show, mainly because it was the start of some storylines and the building up of others. This diary is shaping up to be great and you're doing a great job handling what goes on. It's a shame the BTB is overlooked, but as you know, I am certainly a reader and my best advice is to continue the great work!

[FEIST: Women's Pro Wrestling BTB]

CLICK HERE

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome