Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

2M views 2K replies 528 participants last post by  sbuch 
#1 ·
Self Explanitory.

With the name change can you please link your thread with your post so it is easy for the mod's to change it for you.

#1,355 ·
Hi! I'm looking for a partner in a TNA Be The Booker. For the past few months I've worked with two close friends of mine on a BTB entitled WWE: A New Dawn. However, due to one friend having no computer access, and the other getting tied up in university work it's no longer possible for us to continue with this, which is very unfortunate as we had some very big plans.

However, this does mean I can take advantage of TNA's fantastic roster right now and make a TNA Be The Booker, getting the help of someone new because, as they say, two minds are better than one. I believe working with another person who is willing to change and mould theirs and your ideas makes for a fantastic show, I certainly never got much negative feedback for my last BTB, and that used this method.

Deadlines are flexible but if you're of a stricter nature and would like to keep to a more regimented schedule, I'd be willing to give that a try. However, as long as we could get up one episode of Impact every two weeks I'd be pretty happy.

So, want to work with me on a TNA BTB? Either message me here or contact me at confusionality@gmail.com and you can see if we're a good fit, I'll give you some of my ideas, you can give me some of yours, that sort of thing.

And if you want to look at my past work: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker/512923-wwe-new-dawn-2.html#post9034466

If you want to make sure what you're reading is specifically the stuff written by me (although we planned all the scenes together), I was the sole writer on the Superstars episodes.

Hope you get in touch!

#1,356 ·
Hey,

Looking for a partner to make a BTB,

I've had BTB years ago and i thought it was pretty good but at the time i didn't have time to put into it.

It was on a different account.

Im looking to do 2 shows but if there was a third person who wanted in then i would be willing to change to 3.

Pm me if interested.

#1,357 ·
I'm looking to try and start a BTB...again. I've had three failed attempts so far; there are various reasons for why they all failed. Some of them were my own fault; some of them weren't.

Annnyway, I'd like to try and start one again with a partner. I liked how well my last one was going, working with someone else; we just both kind of lost interest in the subject matter. Because of that, I'd rather just try a WWE one, as opposed to a TNA one like my last attempt. Experience wise, I'd like to think I'm a fairly decent writer; I just know my committment's a slight issue, although I think if the ideas are interesting enough and if we plan enough in advance then I'll be committed enough to put as much effort in as possible and try to actually develop a lengthy BTB that goes somewhere.

As for the scenario I'm interested in doing? Really, anything within the WWE between now and 2001 I guess. I'm open to any and all ideas within this bracket to be honest.

As for what I'm looking for in a partner? Someone who doesn't mind working with others I guess; someone who's at least a solid writer; someone who I can communicate with easily (MSN/PMs/E-mail etc.) And maybe someone who enjoys writing for divas? I know that's not my strong point.

So anyone interested, feel free to PM me :)

#1,359 ·
I have thirteen days to wait before I can start a new thread but if your looking for a partner im interested. I quit my last one because it was a current BTB and impossible to keep up with. I think that if I do a show with another person I'll stay motivated and get it done. I don't have school or a job right now so I have plenty of free time. PM me if you need a partner not sure what kind of project to do yet.

#1,363 ·
Looking for a partner to do any project, apart from modern day WWE. Modern day TNA will be fine, however. Even WWE in the future would be okay, I just don't want to be a part of another "low-lasting" WWE thread. I'll be writing full shows, so whether you do or not, is entirely up to you but i'd much prefer it if you do. MSN is preferable, but I guess private mail would do, also.

I'm up for doing anything, as long as you have some good ideas, and its a nice roster. Created feds are also welcome. Much love. <3

#1,364 ·
I was wondering, is there a limit as to how many partners one may have for a BtB? If so please state it.

Cause I plan to star a BtB of a new original company set around the year 2012 and I would like to have a partner who knows how to create match cards, banners, etc. I really wanna go all out for this BtB, I wanna start in January and from there if it can last till the summer I know I alone or along with my partner(s) have done a good job, and from there if it can last till the winter I know we've done an outstandong job. After that I don't know if I would continue the BtB or start a brand new one the following year.

Hence I would like a person with some experience, enthusiasm and very highly opinionated who I can bounce ideas with. If interested please PM me before January 2nd for I plan to launch this BtB on January 10th, any and all interested are welcome to become a part of this BtB, but ultimately I will choose only one or two people to help me, please know ahead of time that if you (of the people who may be interested and contact me) are chosen, I have put my trust and faith into you to help me and do your best to make this BtB the best it can be and in doing so I expect a certain level of commitment that if you feel cant fulfill then please let me know upfront so I can find another person to do so.

I wont give any details as to the name, roster, championships, etc. of the BtB until I decide who will be my partner (if anyone is indeed interested and has contacted me before Jan. 2nd) or if I indeed have to venture into this BtB alone. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and wish you a good day.

#1,366 ·
i have a btb that i am going to create (custom company) and i am wondering if anyone wants to join it to work with me. if u want we would write it together and id pm u what i have written so far. i want someone who knows how to do banners, match cards, ect. pm me if interested and for more info

thanks

#1,374 ·
Looking for a partner to write a show in my btb, raw or smackdown i'm not bothered, however i've already wrote the raw preview. It is set in a 2004. I had custom Wrestlemania results, as well as custom rosters. If anyones interesting, just PM me, msn is a must please.

#1,376 ·
Just a heads up, people that come here to ask BKB and or WCW to change the name of their thread you do know that you can do it by yourself simply by going to "edit" "advanced" and up the top you can change the title bar. I've done it numerous times. No point in bothering the mods.

#1,377 · (Edited)
would anyone like to be a partner and write down the shows for me, even PPV's. We can decide what matches we want for PPV's and the rest my partner can do.

#1,379 ·
Whoever is my partner can decide each match on raws and decide how stories go, how is he my bitch then?

#1,380 ·
Main fcous of a btb is too decide you're fueds. If you are makign the fueds by chosing the PPV matches. The booker is doing you're work for you. Im just being helpfull, nobody would agree to this, why don't youlook around and try it yourself ? You can do recapped show's anyway...

#1,381 ·
I am new in here, but ok I will try doing them myself, i just asked for help because i don't really know how to do matches in BTB's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.