Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2009, 10:06 PM   #25 (permalink)
greenchad1
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000
Default Diva Chaos Volume 42

Volume 42 Opens with a video recap of last week's epic main event where Maria defeated Michelle Mccool to finally capture the Women's World Title

*Cut To Ringside*

Lillian:Ladies and Gentlemen allow me to introduce to you the New Women's World Champion, Maria!

"Legs Like That" plays as Maria makes her way out onto the stage as the crowd erupts. Maria blows a kiss and then holds the title high up in the air and then runs down the ramp and slaps hands with all the fans and runs around ringside doing the same. Maria slides into the ring and then goes from corner to corner, holding the gold in the air with a smile on her face. Maria grabs a microhpone but before she can talk "Pourqoi" plays as Maryse makes her way out on to the stage to huge heat.

Trish:This is supposed to be Maria's moment and that damn ego maniac, Maryse won't even allow Maria to get a word out of her mouth.

Maryse walks back and forth on the stage with the mic in her hand.

Maryse:That's my title! I should be champion right now! You stole my opportunity! I could beat Michelle Mccool any night and have taken that title from her. But everyone continues to duck me! But tonight Maria, I get you one-on-one and finally get my title shot! I promise that tonight that gold is leaving around my goregous waist!

"You're not enough for me" plays as Michelle Mccool comes out on to the stage and quickly gets in Maryse's face

Michelle: Did I just hear you say, that you can beat me any night you wanted? Maryse, let's me make this clear to you, you are not in my league. You are not ethier worthy of carrying the bag with my ring gear in it, let alone carrying the World Title! That's why tonight I will take back my World Title! Because i'm offically using my rematch clause tonight!

Maryse:Whoa wait a minute! This happend last week, and I will not let it happen again, if anyone will be taking on Maria, it's going to be me!

Maryse and Michelle stare each other down when Stephanie Mcmahon appears on the screen

Stephanie: Ladies, Ladies. Both of you have legitmate claims to being #1 contender. Maryse, you were promised a title shot by Kelly Kelly and Michelle you do have a rematch clause. Also since both of you claim that you can beat each other on any night. Why not tonight? So in the main event it will be Maryse Vs Michelle Mccool and the winner will get their title match on Volume 43! Good luck ladies.

Maryse flips her hair at Michelle and walks away as Michelle stares on and then looks back at Maria in the ring and motions for the gold as Maria stares on from the ring as we go to commercial.

Back from the break both Layla and Alicia Fox are standing in the ring as they await their opponents.

"I don't think so" plays as Madison Eagles and Jessie Mckay make their way out on to the stage.

Lillian:Introducing from Sydney, Australia, Jessie Mckay and Madison Eagles, The Pink Ladies!

Madison and Jessie make their way down the ramp and slap hands with the fans at ringside.

Trish:This is the debut of The Pink Ladies, coming all the way to diva chaos from Australia!

Nora: I'm anxious to see these two, we already have an incredible tag division and there is doubt that these two are going to add to it!

Madison and Jessie enter the ring as Fox and Layla taunt them from across the ring. Jessie slaps hands with Madison and goes out onto the apron as the bell rings.

The bell rings as Madison Eagles and Alicia Fox start the match off for their respective teams. The two meet up in the center of the ring and Madison challenges Fox to a test of strength and puts her arms up in the air. Fox tries to reach up but she is to short to lock up with Madison.

Nora:Madison Eagles is 6'1, look how she towers over Alicia Fox.

Fox reaches up and slaps Madison across the face. Eagles steps back and then delivers a hard kick to the midsection and then a stiff kick to the back of the leg of Alicia. Fox drops to a knee and Madison charges and delivers a stiff kick to the side of the head of Alicia Fox. Madison picks her off the mat and delivers a snap suplex, she rolls her hips and then delivers a snap suplex to Fox and then floats over into the cover 1..2.. but Fox kicks out. Alicia sits up and Madison delivers a stiff kick to the back. Alicia holds her back in pain as Eagles picks her up off the mat and throws her into her teams corner. Madison charges and dives at Fox with a closeline that connects as Eagles slide through the middle rope. Fox drops down into the corner as Madison makes the tag to her partner Jessie Mckay.

Jessie enters the ring as Madison steps back and delivers running knee into the face of Alicia Fox and then Jessie follows up with a low dropkick to Fox in the corner! Madison exits the ring as Mckay pulls Fox out of the corner and makes a cover 1..2.. but Fox kicks out. Mckay picks Alicia off the mat and then hits her with a ddt! Jessie makes the tag back to Madison who enters the ring. Jessie picks Fox off the mat and then irish whips her towards Madison who puts Fox up on her shoulders. Eagles then connects with a death valley driver that drops Fox's neck right across the knee of Madison Eagles! Madison goes for the cover as Jessie dropkicks Layla off the ring apron 1..2..3!

Trish:Wow what a dominating debut for the Pink Ladies!

Lillian:Here are your winners, Madison Eagles and Jessie Mckay, the Pink Ladies!

Madison gets to her feet and the referee raises the arms of Madison and Jessie. The Ladies then hug and roll out of the ring together and slap hands with the fans at ringside.

Nora:The Pink Ladies just put the whole tag team division on notice with that performance!

The Pink Ladies pose together at the top of the rampway together as the fans cheer

*Cut To Backstage*

Lauren is walking down a dark hallway as she approaches the Hardcore Champion Daffney, who has back turned away from her.

Lauren:Excuse me Daffney, I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on your title defense against Shelly Martinez tonight?

Daffney has her back to Lauren with her head held down

Daffney: Do you know what I love Lauren?

Lauren nervously shakes her head no

Daffney:Pain!

Daffney turns around as blood flows from her forehead as Lauren backs away.

Daffney: Pain, Lauren! I love inflicting it, I love causing it, I love the way it feels on me! It's like sex to me Lauren! Have you ever tried pain?

Lauren nervously backs away as Daffney approaches her

Daffney:You really should sometime Lauren, it's fantastic, let me show you.

Daffney delivers a kick to the midsection of Lauren and then throws her into a steel barrier and delivers a kick. Lauren rolls on the ground, holding her stomach.

Daffney:You see, doesn't that feel incredible!

Lauren begins to cry as Daffney gets closer

Daffney:You see Lauren, I'm not a bad person. I just love pain so much, I like to share it with the rest of the world! That's why I promise, to inflict pain on every single woman in this locker room, just so they can feel the type of joy I do. Because, you have to understand Lauren, that sometimes one person's hell is another person's paradise.

Daffney synically laughs and walks away as Lauren cowers on the ground as we go to commercial.

Back from the break the music of Traci Brooks hits as she makes her way down the ramp to cheers as she slaps hands with the fans at ringside

*Video Recap*

Volume 39:Traci Brooks was taking on Angelina Love when Velvet Sky sprayed Brooks in the eyes with hairspray that allowed her former partner, Angelina Love, to hit the lights out and score the victory over Brooks.

*Cut Back To Ring*

Brooks enters the ring and shakes her rearend and then blows a kiss to the fans.

"Angel on my shoulder" plays as Sky makes her way out on to the stage and struts down the rampway as she taunts the fans. Sky climbs up on to the ring apron and steps between the middle and points to her backside and then shakes her ass as she enters the ring. Sky climbs the middle turnbuckle and flaunts herself and then hops down as Brooks stares on as the bell rings.

Sky and Brooks circle around the ring and then lock up in the center of the ring. Brooks locks Sky in a wristlock and twist on the arm of Sky. Sky fires back with a forearm shot that rocks Traci Brooks. Sky charges Brooks but gets caught with a drop toe hold. Sky gets to her feet and rushes Brooks again but gets met with a hip toss. Sky gets up but gets taken right back down with a dropkick. Brooks with a cover but only gets a one count. Brooks picks Sky off the mat but Velvet rakes the eyes of Traci Brooks. Traci stumbles around the ring and Sky takes her down with a closeline and then follows up with a series of stomps. Sky lifts Brooks off the mat and then throws her into the corner. Sky then drives her shoulder into the midsection of Traci Brooks. Sky leans back and drives her shoulder into the midsection again. Sky then delivers a hard chop across the chest of Traci Brooks. Sky leans back and delivers another chop.

Traci suddenly grabs Sky and throws her into the corner and unloads with a series of rapid chops and then hip tosses her out of the corner. Sky gets up holding her back and Traci rushes her and hits a swinging neckbreaker! Traci goes for the cover 1..2.. but Velvet Sky kicks out. Traci walks over to the corner and climbs to the top rope. Sky stumbles to her feet and Brooks connects with a high cross body 1..2.. but Sky kicks out. Brooks grabs Traci by the hair and unloads with hard right hands to the face and then picks her off the mat and then plants her with a ddt! Brooks with a cover 1..2.. but Sky kicks out. Velvet Sky rolls around the ring and pulls on the middle rope to try and get to her feet. Sky rests herself on the middle rope and Traci charges and then drives both her knees right into the back of Velvet Sky. Brooks throws her down by the hair and makes the pinfall 1..2.. but Sky kicks out.

Brooks picks Sky off the mat and delivers a snap suplex! Brooks with another cover 1..2.. but Sky kicks out. Brooks goes to pick Sky up again but Sky grabs the front of Traci Brook's tights and throws her into the ropes and Traci falls throat first over the middle rope! Sky stumbles to her feet as Brooks gets up holding her throat. Sky grabs Brooks from behind by her shoulders and pulls her down into her knees! Sky makes the cover and puts her feet on the middle rope 1..2..3!

Trish:Sky uses the beauty mark to pick up another victory.

Lillian:Here is your winner, Velvet Sky!

"Angel On My Shoulder" plays as Sky exits ring and puts her arms up in the air in victory. Sky walks back up the ramp as Brooks comes to in the ring and holds her back.

Nora: By one way or another, Sky picks up another victory and that makes it four in a row for Velvet Sky.

Sky gets at the top of the ramp and flaunts her body as we go to a video package.

*Video Promo*

Diva Chaos Retro Moment:On Volume 20 Shelly Martinez became the first ever Hardcore Champion when she defeated 7 other women in an elimination style, anything goes match up. The match featured Shelly, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, Traci Brooks, Torrie Wilson, Eve Torres, Layla and Victoria. In the end it was Shelly eliminating Victoria to take home the gold!

*Back to the ring*

The music of Shelly Martinez hits as she makes her way out onto the stage and looks fully focused on the task at hand.

Lillian:Making her way to the ring the challenger, Shelly Martinez!

Shelly slides into the ring and waits for her opponent.

The music of Daffney hits as she makes her way out on to the stage with the title belt around her waist.

Lillian:and the opponent, the Hardcore Champion, Daffney!

Trish:I'm still disgusted after what Daffney did to Lauren earlier tonight! This woman is psychotic.

Daffney slowly walks down the ramp and climbs up onto the ring apron she strehces out and rolls underneath the bottom rope. She crawls to the middle of the ring and lets out a scream from her knees. Daffney stands and unstraps her title and holds it in the air and lets out another scream. The ref nervously takes the gold away from Daffney and holds it in the air and then hands it to the timekeeper as the bell rings.

Shelly and Daffney meet up face to face in the center of the ring and Shelly delivers a hard kick to the midsection and then closelines Daffney. Shelly follows up with a series of stomps and then lifts Daffney off the mat and delivers a swinging neckbreaker. Daffney sits up and Shelly delivers a stiff kick to the back, Daffney rolls around the ring as she holds her back. Daffney uses the ropes to get to her feet and Shelly closelines her over the top rope and to the outside. Shelly climbs out on to the ring apron as Daffney gets to her feet and Shelly comes off the ring apron with a flying closeline that takes down Daffney. Shelly goes for a cover but only good for a one count. Shelly looks underneath the ring and pulls out a trashcan lid. Daffney gets to her feet and Shelly delivers a runnning shot with the lid right over the head of Daffney. Daffney rolls around the mat holding her head, laughing.

Trish:I would say Shelly is in control of this match, but Daffney is laughing, I think she is actually enjoying this punishment!

Shelly picks Daffney off the ground and goes for an irish whip but it's countered and Shelly hits the steel stairs, shoulder first. Shelly holds her shoulder as Daffney grabs her by the hair and unloads with a series of right hands. Daffney picks Shelly off the ground and then rams her face first into the steel ring stairs and then throws her back down to the ground. Daffney looks under the ring for weapons and pulls out a steel chair and slides it into the ring. Daffney looks for more weapons and pulls out a kendo stick. Daffney winds up and smashes Shelly in the midsection with the kendo stick and then a shot to the upper back of Shelly Martinez. Daffney rolls Shelly into the ring and comes in after. Daffney with the cover 1..2.. but Shelly kicks out.

Daffney picks Shelly up and then bodyslams her on the steel chair! Daffney climbs up on to the middle rope and then leaps out with an elbow drop that crashes into the chest of Shelly and makes the cover 1..2.. but Shelly kicks out. Daffney picks Shelly up and throws her into the corner. Daffney charges in but gets met with a big boot to the face! Shelly hops up on the middle rope and grabs Daffney by the hair and then hits a tornado ddt out of the corner that plants Daffney on her head! Daffney stumbles back to her feet and Shelly grabs her from behind and hits a reverse ddt on a steel chair! Shelly with the cover 1..2.. but Daffney kicks out.

Shelly goes to the corner and climbs to the top rope. Daffney gets to a knee as Shelly comes off the top rope! Daffney grabs a steel chair and catches Shelly in the midsection with the chair! Shelly drops to her knees, holding her stomach and Daffney cracks her in the back with the steel chair! Daffney picks Shelly up by her hair and hits the swinging fisherman suplex!

Nora: Daffney with the lobotomy, that might be it!

Daffney hooks the leg and the ref counts 1..2..3!

Daffney gets to her feet as the ref approaches her with the belt and she snatches it from and holds it high in the air and screams.

Lillian:Here is your winner, and still Hardcore Champion, Daffney!

Trish:I think the Hardcore Title might have been made for Daffney, because I don't think there is anyone that is crazy enough to stop this pyschopath!

Daffney walks around the ring with the belt but suddenly "Repined Bastard Nation" plays and Mschif makes her way out onto the stage and lets out a scream.

Nora:I wouldn't say anyone Trish, looks who is making her way to the ring it's the former Shimmer Champion Mschif!

Mschif makes her way down the ramp and enters the ring and gets face to face with Daffney.

Trish:Wow look at this two women, what's going to happen here?

Mschif leans back and let's out a scream in Daffney's face, Daffney returns with a scream to the face of Mschif! Mschif screams at Daffney and again Daffney screams back.

Nora:These two women appear to be having a scream off.

Trish:I know and I think my ears are starting to bleed!

Mschif and Daffney continue to scream but suddenly Mschif spits green mist into the eyes of Daffney. Daffney drops to the mat and rolls around the ring holding her eyes as Mschif grabs the Hardcore Title. Mschif hoists the title high in the air and lets out a huge scream and then throws the title down and leaves the ring.

Trish:I stand corrected, if there is anyone who is just as crazy as Daffney it's that woman right there, Mschif!

Mschif heads up the ramp as Daffney rubs her eyes and then grabs her title and let's out a giant scream in the ring as Mschif screams back at Daffney at the top of the rampway as we to go to commercial.

Back from the break "Empire March" plays as Awesome Kong makes her way out on to the stage and marches down the rampway

Lillian:Introducing first, the challenger, Awesome Kong!

*Video Recap*

Volume 41: Daizee Haze had just retained the title against a debuting Serena Deeb in a hard fought match when Kong came down the ramp and laid the champion out with a spinning backfist and then an awesome bomb before hoisting the Shimmer Title ove the champion.

*Cut Back To Ring*

Kong steps up onto the ring apron and steps over the top rope and into the ring. Kong paces back and forth around the ring as she waits for the champion.

"Senshi" hits and the crowd erupts as Daizee Haze makes her way out onto the stage with the Shimmer Title around her waist.

Lillian:...and introducing the opponent she is the Shimmer Champion, Daizee Haze!

Daizee walks down the rampway and slaps hands with the fans as she gives the peace symbol. Daizee climbs up onto the ring apron and looks concerned as she steps into the ring as Kong smiles.

Trish: This is by far the toughest challenge that Daizee Haze has ever faced, but she refuses to back down!

Daizee climbs the turnbuckles and gives me the peace symbol and then takes off the Shimmer Title and hoists it in the air as the fans cheer. Daizee hops off the ring ropes and then hands the gold over to the ref. Daizee stares back at Kong as the ref hoists the gold in the air. The ref hands the belt to the time keeper as the bell rings.

Daizee stands right in front of Kong and looks up at her.

Trish:Just look how much Kong towers over Daizee.

Kong shoves Daizee down to the ground, Daizee gets right back to her feet and delivers a series of forearm shots to the chest of Awesome Kong. Kong swings with a huge right but Daizee ducks it and then unloads with a series of kicks to the back of Kong's right leg. Kong swings a big left but Daizee ducks it and get behind Kong. Daizee jumps on the back of Kong and locks her in a sleeper hold! Kong reaches behind her but can't grab ahold of Daizee.

Nora:You have to admire the heart of Daizee Haze, she's going right after Kong, using her speed to counter the power of Awesome Kong.

Kong runs backwards with Daizee on her back and crushes her in the corner! Kong turns around and then delivers a hard chop across the chest of Daizee Haze. Kong grabs Daizee and then throws her out of the corner with a hip toss that send her half way across the ring. Daizee rolls around the ring, holding her back and rolls to the corner. Daizee uses the ropes to pull herself up in the corner and Kong comes charging in but Daizee moves out of the way and Kong crashes into the turnbuckles chest first. Daizee sprints towards the ropes, as Kong turns around holding her chest. Daizee comes back with a low dropkick directly to the right knee of Awesome Kong. Kong drops to a knee as Daizee gets back to her feet and hits off the ropes again. Daizee charges Kong but Awesome Kong bursts out of nowhere and drills Daizee with a spinning back first that drops Daizee Haze right in her tracks! Kong grabs Daizee off the mat and underhooks Daizee's arms. Kong hoists Haze up in the air and then drops her face first with the implant buster! Kong rolls Daizee over and makes the cover 1..2.. but Daizee gets a shoulder up.

Kong picks Daizee off the mat by her hair and then locks her in a bear hug! Kong squeezes Daizee Haze as she screams in pain. Kong applies the pressure as Daizee tries to free herself.

Trish:Kong is literally squeezing the life out of Daizee Haze, I'm not sure how much longer she hold on.

Kong squeezes even tighter as Daizee is not moving. The lifts her arm up once and it falls, again the ref lifts Daizee's arm up and it falls right back down.

Nora:If Daizee's arm falls down again they we will have a new champion.

The ref lifts Daizee's arm up but Daizee keeps her arm from falling as the fans cheer. Daizee fires back with a forearm shot on Kong and another, finally a third shot that frees herself from the clutches of Awesome Kong. Daizee runs off the ropes but Kong catches her with a hard closeline! Awesome Kong picks Daizee Haze off the mat and lifts her up in the air with a gorilla press and then drops Daizee throat first over the top rope! Kong makes the cover 1..2.. but Daizee kicks out. Kong screams in frustration and then stomps on the back of Daizee Haze as she tries to get up. Kong grabs Daizee Haze by the throat and lifts her off the ground. Kong grabs Daizee around the throat and begins to choke the life out of Daizee Haze. Daizee drops to her knees gasping for air as Kong squeezes. The ref warns Kong 1..2..3..4..5.. the ref tries to pull Kong but Kong won't let go and the ref calls for the bell!

Trish:Awesome Kong has just been disqualified! I think Kong became frustrated that she could not put Daizee Haze away and has just snapped!

Lillian:Here is your winner by disqualification, and still Shimmer Champion, Daizee Haze!

The fans cheer but Kong still won't let go of the choke. The ref tries to pull Kong off and she lets go and then delivers a kick to the ref and then hits an awesome bomb!

Nora: Kong just hit the referee with an awesome bomb!

Kong turns her attention back to Daizee Haze and wraps her hands around her throat again. Kong squeezes with all her might.

Trish: Someone needs to do something, Daizee Haze is turning blue!

The Bella Twins come running down the ramp and slide into the ring.

Nora:Thank goodness, here comes Brie and Nikki Bella to help Daizee Haze!

The Bellas pound on Kong and force her to let go of the hold, Brie and Nikki hit a double dropkick to Kong. Kong bounces into the ropes but explodes with a double closeline and takes both Brie and Nikki down! Brie gets to her feet and gets a spinning backfist! Nikki stumbles over to Kong and gets a kick to the midsection and then suffers an implant buster!

Trish: Awesome Kong just single handly laid out both Bella Twins! Who can stop her now.

Kong turns her attention to Daizee Haze again and grabs her off the mat and then hits her with an Awesome Bomb! Kong stands over Daizee and then lifts her up off the mat and hits an another awesome bomb!

Trish: Oh my god, Daizee just got hit with two awesome bombs! Look at the blood coming from Daizee's mouth she must have internal injuries!

Kong drags Daizee around the ring by her hair and then looks towards the corner. Kong lets go of Daizee and then walks towards the corner.

Nora: What does Awesome Kong have planned here?

Kong walks out onto the apron and then begins to climb the ropes. Kong climbs to the top rope and stares down at Daizee.

Trish: Kong is going to splash Daizee from the top rope! This could crush Daizee Haze in half!

Nora: Please don't do this Kong!

Suddenly running down the ramp is Serena Deeb wielding a steel chair and slides into the ring. Serena stands in front of Daizee Haze and looks up at Kong on the top rope!

Trish:Serena Deeb has come to the rescue of Daizee Haze!

Kong hops down from the ropes and stares down Serena Deeb. Serena leans back and smashes Kong in the arm with the chair and delivers a second shot with the steel chair! Brie and Nikki come to and roll Daizee out of the ring. Kong turns around and smacks the chair out of Serena's hands and then swings with a backfist but Serena ducks it and then slides out of the ring. The Bella try to help a motionless Daizee up the rampway as Kong stomps around the ring.

Nora: Daizee Haze is lucky Serena Deeb was here or Awesome Kong was going to end her career!

Serena helps the Bellas get Daizee to the back as Kong exits the ring and walks over to the timekeepers and snatches the Shimmer Title and puts it over her shoulder.

Nora: What is Kong doing? That belt doesn't belong to her, Daizee Haze is still the Shimmer Champion!

Trish: Yea but who would be crazy enough to try and take that belt away from Kong?

"Empire March" plays over the PA system as Kong walks back up the ramp with the title over her shoulder as the fans boo. Kong licks her lips with an evil smirk on her face as she continues up the rampway as we go to commercial.

Back from the break the music of Beth Phoenix hits as she makes her way out on to the stage with Portia Perez

Lillian:Now making their way to the ring the team of "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix and Portia Perez

Beth climbs up onto the ring apron and up the ropes and poses before fliping into the ring as Portia climbs into the ring and flexes as she taunts the crowd.

"Obsession" hits as the crowd erupts as Mickie James makes her way out onto the stage with her partner for tonight, Ashley Lane! Mickie has one half of the World Tag Titles over her shoulder as Lane carries one half of the Shimmer Tag Titles.

Lillian:and their opponents Mickie James and Ashley Lane!

*Video Recap*

Volume 40: It was at redemption when Mickie James and Ashley Lane overcame a four to two defecit and won an elimination tag match when they defeated Beth Phoenix, Portia Perez, Nicole Matthews, and Natalya after last eliminating Natalya with a STO, roundhouse kick combo.

*Cut Back To Ring*

Nora: Mickie and Ashley were a well oiled team at Redemption, but how will they be able to co exist when next week they will meet each other for both sets of titles as Mickie and Taylor will defend their World Tag Titles against Lane and Nevaeh's Shimmer Tag Titles.

Mickie and Lane slide into the ring together and climb the ropes and hold their respective titles in the air and point to the crowd before hopping down and stare back at Beth and Portia who scream at them from across the ring. Each time discuss strategy and Mickie and Portia will start it off for their respective teams.

Mickie and Portia circle around the ring and lock up, Portia delivers a knee to the midsection and then picks Mickie up and delivers a bodyslam. Mickie gets to a knee and holds her back as Portia Perez flexes.

Trish: Portia trying to show off her strength but Mickie looks less than impressed.

Mickie gets to her feet and locks up with Perez again and takes her down with an armdrag. Portia gets back to her feet and rushes Mickie but gets caught with a drop toe hold.Portia gets right back up and charges again but this time gets met with a hip toss from Mickie James. Portia gets back to her feet and Mickie flexes with a smile on her face.

Nora: Perez getting a little taste of her own medicine from Mickie James.

Portia rushes at Mickie with a closeline but Mickie ducks it and then fires off with a series of forearm shots to Perez. Mickie hits Portia with another shot and backs her into her teams corner. Mickie delivers a kick to the midsection and then makes a tag to Ashley. Lane enters the ring and with Mickie delivers a double suplex to Perez. Lane makes the cover on Portia as Mickie exits the ring 1..2.. but Portia kicks out. Lane picks Portia up and delivers a swinging neckbreaker. Ashley makes the cover 1..2.. but Portia kicks out. Lane picks Portia up off the mat and goes for an irish whip but Perez counters and sends Ashley off into the ropes. Lane hits the ropes but Phoenix drives her knee into her back from the apron. Lane stumbles forward and Perez takes her down with a closeline. Portia stomps on Lane and then drapes her throat over the middle rope and drives her knee into the back of Ashley Lane and chokes her out over the middle rope as the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but Perez releases. Portia throws Lane down by her hair and then makes a cover but only gets a one count.

Portia picks Ashley up by her hair and then drives her knee into the midsection of Ashley and then tosses her into the corner. Perez then makes the tag to Beth Phoenix. Beth enters the ring as Perez chokes Lane in the corner, Portia steps back and Beth drives her shoulder into the midsection of Lane. Perez exits the ring as Beth leans back and drives her shoulder into the midsection of Lane again. Beth grabs Lane and hip tosses her out of the corner. Lane holds her back in pain as Beth delivers a running kick to the back of Ashley Lane. Phoenix grabs her by the hair and picks her off the mat and delivers a crushing backbreaker. Beth makes the cover 1..2.. but Lane kicks out. Beth grabs Ashley off the mat and puts her over her shoulder. Beth runs and drives Lane's back into the top turnbuckle and then sets Lane up in the tree of woe. Beth puts delivers a series of kicks to the midsection of Lane who hangs upside down. The ref then forces Beth to step back but while Beth has the ref distracted. Portia jumps off the ring apron and grabs Lane by the head from the outside and pulls back. Ashley screams as Beth keeps the ref tied up, Mickie James jumps down and chases Perez away but the ref sees her and jumps to the outside, and then forces Mickie back to her corner as Perez taunts her.

Mickie walks back to her corner as Beth unties Lane from the corner and makes the cover, the ref slides back into the ring 1..2.. but Lane kicks out. Beth picks Ashley off the mat and sends her into the ropes, Beth puts her head down as Lane bounces back off the ropes. Lane though executes a kick to the chest of Beth Phoenix. Beth stumbles around the ring holding her chest, Lane grabs Beth by the head and then drops to her knees and delivers a jawbreaker. Beth drops to a knee and holds her jaw, Lane gets to her feet and then hits Beth with a shinning wizard! Beth is down and out as Lane crawls to her corner as Mickie and the fans cheer her on. Lane leaps and makes a tag to Mickie James!

Mickie climbs to the top rope and as Beth gets to her feet comes off with a lou thesz press that connects! Mickie bounces off the ropes as Beth tries to get up and delivers a low dropkick to the head of Beth Phoenix! Mickie picks Beth up and delivers a series of forearms and goes for an irish whip, but Beth counters and sends Mickie into the corner. Beth comes charging in but Mickie catches her with her legs and delivers a headscissors out of the corner. Beth stumbles back to her feet and Mickie delivers a kick to the midsection and pulls Beth in for a ddt. Portia Perez comes from behind and hits Mickie with a blow to the back and then drops her with a neckbreaker!

Lane enters the ring and connects with a running dropkick to Perez. Portia gets up and Lane fires off with some forearm shots that back Perez into the ropes, Lane charges at Perez but Portia back body drops her over the top rope and to the floor. Mickie and Beth both get back to their feet and Beth charges with a closeline but Mickie ducks it and Beth takes down Perez with a hard closeline!

Trish: Miscue by Beth Phoenix.

Beth turns around and Mickie delivers a kick to the midsection and goes for the ddt again but Beth shoves Mickie away, Mickie bounces off the ropes and comes charging back at Beth, but Beth catches her in a powerslam! Beth hooks the leg 1..2.. but Mickie kicks out! Beth grabs Mickie by the hair but Portia Perez spins Beth around and gets her in her face.

Nora: I don't think Portia was happy over the closeline she got from Beth, but it was an accident.

Beth shoves Portia away and turns her attention back to Mickie, but Perez spins Beth around and slaps her across the face!

Trish: Portia Perez just slapped "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix! Does she have a death wish?

Beth grabs Portia by the throat and lifts her up in the air but Mickie hits Beth from behind and Portia drops to the mat. Mickie hits Beth with some forearm shots but Beth delivers a knee to the midsection of Mickie. Beth grabs Mickie and lifts her above her head in a gorilla press, Phoenix holds Mickie up in the air but suddenly Portia Perez catches Beth right on the jaw with a superkick! Beth hits the mat and Mickie falls on top of Phoenix and hooks the leg 1..2..3!

Lillian:Here are your winners Ashley Lane and Mickie James!

Trish: Wow most people were worried that Mickie and Ashley couldn't get along but it was the team of Portia Perez and Beth Phoenix that exploded.

The ref raises Mickie's arm as "obsession" plays over the PA system. Portia Perez exits the ring and throws her arms up in disgust and dismisses Phoenix. Beth sits up and sets her sights on Perez. Beth rolls out of the ring and goes after Perez.

Lane grabs her Shimmer Tag Title and Mickie's World Tag Title and slides into the ring. Lane and Mickie meet face to face and Lane hands over the World Tag Title and Mickie puts it over her shoulder. Ashley extends her hand and Mickie shakes her hand. Lane then rolls out of the ring and puts the Shimmer Tag Title over her shoulder as she walks up the ramp.

Nora: Next week it's The Ohio Girls Vs Mickie James and Taylor Wilde for both sets of titles!

Mickie celebrates in the ring as we go the back

*Cut To Backstage*

Michelle Mccool and Maryse walk down the hallway on a split screen.

Trish: Michelle Vs Maryse to become #1 contender and it's next!

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut Back To Ring*

Trish: It's just been announced that next week after Kong got herself disqualified earlier tonight. She will meet Daizee Haze in a rematch but this time it will be an extreme rules match for the Shimmer Title!

"pourquoi" plays over the PA system as Maryse makes her way out onto the stage with a confident smirk as she quickly walks down the ramp.

Lillian:Making her way to the ring, Maryse!

Trish:Maryse has to be upset, she has been scheduled to compete for the World Title for the past two weeks and she has been bumped out of the match each week.

Nora:That's right but a win tonight and Maryse will be the undisputed #1 contender for the World Title.

Maryse steps into the ring and snaps back as she laughs at the fans and then circles around the ring.

"You're not enough for me" plays as Michelle Mccool spins her way out on to the stage and she quickly makes her way down the rampway.

Lillian:...and introducing the opponent, Michelle Mccool!

Trish: The World Title meant everything to Michelle Mccool, and there is nothing that should wouldn't do to get it back around her waist.

Michelle quickly slides into the ring and gets into Maryse's face and exchanges words as the ref steps in between them to break it up.

"Legs Like That" hits as the World Champion Maria makes her way out on to the stage and blows a kiss to the fans. Maria walks down the rampway with the title around her shoulder and stands at ringside and stares at Maryse and Michelle who look back at her.

Nora: I think Maria wants to get an up close view of these two women tonight as she will be facing one of them next week.

Maria takes a seat at ringside as Maryse and Michelle turn their attention back to each other as the bell rings.

Maryse and Michelle lock up in the center of the ring but Michelle delivers a knee to the midsection and follows up with another knee and then throws Maryse into the corner. Michelle delivers a few kicks to the midsection and then drives her boot right into the throat of Maryse as the ref warns her 1..2..3..4.. but Michelle releases. But. Michelle extends her leg and puts her boot right back in the throat of Maryse and again the ref warns 1..2..3..4.. but Michelle releases before being disqualified. Michelle steps back and charges in with a big boot but Maryse moves out of the way and Michelle's leg gets stuck up on the top rope. Maryse then rolls Michelle up in a school girl 1..2.. but Mccool kicks out. The two ladies get to their feet and Michelle catches a kick to the midsection. Maryse goes for a closeline but Michelle ducks it and then catches Maryse in a backslide 1..2.. but Maryse kicks out. Both ladies get back to their feet and Maryse rakes Michelle in the eyes and then throws her into the ropes. Michelle bounces off the ropes as Maryse puts her head down, Michelle comes back and does a carwheel off of Maryse's back and lands on her feet. Maryse turns around and Michelle goes for a closeline but Maryse ducks it. Michelle turns around and Maryse grabs her in a sidewalk slam and turns it into a backbreaker! Maryse with a cover 1..2.. but Michelle kicks out.

Trish: This has been a back and forth contest between these two women so far.

Nora: You're right Trish it has been, both women despertley want to be #1 contender.

Maryse delivers a hard stomp to the lower back of Michelle Mccool and then stands at the feet and then rolls up the back of Michelle Mccool and locks her in a camel clutch. Maryse laughs as she stares at Maria at ringside, and pulls back on the jaw of Michelle Mccool. Michelle screams in pain as Maryse smirks.Michelle gets to all fours and then slides underneath Maryse and then grabs the legs and drops Maryse face first.Michelle and Maryse get to their feet and Michelle delivers a knee to the midsection and then delivers a snap suplex and floats over into the cover 1..2.. but Maryse kicks out. Michelle grabs Maryse by the hair and unloads with a series of hard right hands. Michelle gets to her and as Maryse crawls on all fours, Michelle delivers a hard kick to the ribs. Michelle picks Maryse up and throws her into the corner. Michelle comes charging in but gets met with a big boot to the face. Michelle stumbles around the ring and Maryse charges but gets met with a hip toss from Michelle. Maryse gets to her feet and holds her back as Michelle comes at her a big boot but Maryse sidesteps it and then hits the French TKO to the back of the head of Michelle! Maryse makes the cover 1..2.. but Michelle kicks out.

Trish:Wow I thought Maryse had it right there.

Maryse drags Michelle by her hair and puts her throat first over the bottom rope and then stands on Michelle's back and begins to choke her out as the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. and Maryse releases before the disqualification. Maryse picks Michelle up by the hair and pulls her in for the ddt but Michelle shoves her away. Maryse goes for a kick but Michelle grabs her by the foot and then sweeps the leg out behind her. Michelle drops down and locks Maryse in the heel hook.

Nora:Maryse is locked in the heel hook! She might have to tap out!

Maryse screams in pain as Michelle twists on the ankle of Maryse. Maryse inches closer towards the ropes as Michelle pulls back on the ankle. Maryse reaches out and just barely gets her hand on the bottom rope. Michelle keeps the hold locked in as the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but Michelle releases the hold. Maryse grabs at her ankle as Michelle gets to her and stomps on the ankle of Maryse. Michelle pulls her up by her hair and then delivers a backbreaker! Michelle goes for the cover 1..2.. but Maryse kicks out. Michelle runs her hands through her hair in frustration and then makes her way towards the corner. Michelle climbs up on to the 2nd rope but suddenly Maryse bursts to her feet and yanks Michelle off the ropes by her foot and Michelle crashes into the mat. Maryse leans on the ropes as Michelle gets to her feet. Maryse goes for the French TKO but Michelle ducks it and then delivers a kick to the midsection. Michelle pulls her in for the faithbreaker but Maryse counters with a double leg takedown and then catapults Michelle into the corner. Michelle hits the top of the ring post with her face as Maryse gets to her feet, Maryse spins Michelle around and delivers a kick to the midsection and then hits the french kiss! Maryse hooks the leg 1..2..3!

Trish:Maryse has won the match! She will meet Maria next week for the Women's World Title!

Lillian:Here is your winner, Maryse!

Maryse gets to her feet as the ref tries to raise her arm but she pushes him away. Maryse stands over Mccool and taunts her and then turns her attention to Maria at ringside. Maryse exits the ring and gets in Maria's face. Maria stares back at Maryse with the gold around her shoulder. Maryse motions for the title and then shoves Maria. Maria looks down at the ground and then looks up and fires away with forearms on Maryse!

Nora:Not a good idea for Maryse to lay her hands on Maria!

Maria knocks Maryse into the timekeepers table and then grabs her by the hair but Maryse drills Maria in the side of the head with the ring bell! Maryse picks Maria off the ground and hits her with the french kiss on the arena floor! Maryse climbs on top of Maria and then taunts her and pushes her head into the ground. Maryse stands over Maria and grabs the World title and raises it in the air.

Trish:Could Maryse be the next Women's World Champion?

Maryse throws the belt down on top of Maria and walks away as Maria lays motionless to end the show.

I <3 ME Some M.E.
greenchad1 is offline   Reply With Quote