Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - bob2 presents Mixed World Wrestling

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2009, 07:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
TKOW
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

TKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselves
Default Re: MWW

This is, quite simply, the absolute worst BTB I have seen in years. Surely this must be a joke on your part, because if it isn't and you're being serious, I- you can't be serious. Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, Randy Orton, and a few others, in a 1980's BTB?! I'm sorry, but it is absolutely ridiculous. I'm all for new and different ideas, but this makes no sense at all and you have zero chance of going anywhere with this BTB. If you want to have any sort of chance at having a good BTB you will drop this disastrous, atrocious project immediately, look around the section to get some ideas of how this place works, and then start a new one, one that makes SENSE, in 30 days. Sorry, just being honest.