Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Acquisition of TNA

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2009, 07:39 PM   #18 (permalink)
CM Crunk
Forum Lurker

CM Crunk 501 - 1000CM Crunk 501 - 1000CM Crunk 501 - 1000CM Crunk 501 - 1000CM Crunk 501 - 1000CM Crunk 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE: The Acquisition of TNA

I'm liking your storyling progression and character development a lot. The problem I have with your BTB is not the quality, but the quantity. There's just not enough of it. For example, your Daniels V. Helms match: "Good match that ends when Daniels hits the Angel’s Wings." That's a whole match in ten words. If you want to hook in more readers you should give a little more action. I understand you may not have time to sit down and write a whole match, but you can still give alot in the recap. I suggest you check out Power's latest WAPW PPV, or Nige's Judgment Day to see how a recap can still give the full effect of the match. Another example is your opening promo, there were three lines between the wrestlers. Don't feel like you have to shorten anything or hold too much back, this is your BTB, your fantasy, and you have some great ideas. We just need a little more.