Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution
View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2009, 11:22 PM Thread Starter
greenchad1
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Diva Chaos Volume 41

Diva Chaos begins with Kelly Kelly standing in the ring to huge heat.

Kelly:How many of you thought that I wouldn't be standing here tonight? How many of you thought that Candice Michelle would beat me within an inch of my life? Well I am here, standing in this ring tonight, but I can not say the same for Candice Michelle! Candice is not even able to make it to the bulding tonight after the torture I put her through at redemption! I proved once and for all that I am the dominate female in Diva Chaos! However tonight is not all about me. I have a few announcements to make. First off at I am proud to announce that at Volume 43, for the first time ever the Shimmer Tag Champions will face off against the World Tag Team Champions to determine the first ever undisputed Women's Tag Team Champions! However we will see who will be the champions come Volume 43, because tonight the Shimmer Tag Team Titles will be on the line as The Ohio Girls defend the titles against The Canadian Ninjas! In addition to, tonight the World Tag Team Titles will be on the line as Mickie James and defend the titles against these two ladies..."

The music of Natalya hits as she makes her way out onto the stage with an evil laugh as she joined by her partner Beth Phoenix. The duo makes their way down the rampway to huge heat as they enter the ring together and then stand behind Kelly Kelly.

Kelly:Now also tonight the World Title will be on the line! Allow me to introduce first the woman, who just like me you doubted! The woman who you thought would lose the title at Redemption, allow me to welcome your World's Womens Champion, Michelle Mccool!

Michelle makes her way out on to the stage with the title around her shoulder with a huge smirk on her face. Michelle makes her way out on to the stage to huge heat as she climbs up the steel stairs and steps into the ring.

Kelly:And now allow me to introduce you to the #1 contender, the woman who showed at Redemption that she was a teamplayer, Maryse!

Maryse makes her way out onto the stage with a smile on her face and she confidently walks down the ramp and steps into the ring. Maryse snaps back and laughs as she draws big heat from the crowd. Maryse gets in the face of Michelle Mccool and motions for the gold, Michelle yells back at Maryse but Kelly steps between them.

"Legs Like That" plays over the PA system as Maria comes out on to the stage to a huge pop with a mic in hand. Maria paces back and forth on the stage as everyone in the ring stares back at her.

Maria:"Are you kidding me? Maryse is the number 1 contender? I deserve a rematch at the World Title. I had Michelle Mccool beat at Redemption, until Maryse got involved.

Kelly:You've had your chances to become champion. It's not my fault that you are a failure. Unlike you, women like Michelle and Maryse don't make excuses, they make oppotunities for themselves. Like when Michelle Mccool drilled you with the faith breaker on a steel chair to win the World Title. So quite frankily, you don't deserve a third chance at this title. Maryse has offered me her loyalty for a title match, but you on the other hand, you have nothing to offer.

"I'm all grown up" plays over the PA system as Stephanie Mcmahon makes her way out on to the stage to a big pop.

Stephanie:Maria, might not have anything to off you but I do. I believe in Maria. I believe she should be World Champion, and I believe that any night one on one, she can beat Michelle Mccool! So that's why I will put my fifty precent up as GM of Diva Chaos!

Trish:WOW! I can't believe that! That's a huge risk from Stephanie!

Stephanie:No catches, no second chances. If Maria wins, she's World Champion, if Michelle wins, you get complete control.

Kelly looks around the ring

Kelly:You're on!

Maria and Stephanie smile as Maryse yells in the ring

Maryse:What about me! I deserve the title shot!

Kelly:Calm down! Also the winner tonight, will defend the World Title against Maryse on Volume 42!

Maryse begins to calm down after hearing she will still get her title match.

Kelly:But Maria, once Michelle beats you tonight and I have complete control. I promise you, you will never have another title shot! Tonight, it's all or nothing!

"Holla" plays over the PA system as Maria and Stephanie stare at Kelly and her allies in the ring as we go to commercial.

Back from the break Beth Phoenix and Natalya remain in the ring.

Trish:We're moments away from our first title match tonight as Beth Phoenix and Natalya will look to regain the gold as they take on Mickie James and Taylor Wilde.

"Obsession" plays as the crowd erupts as Mickie James and Taylor Wilde make their way out on to the stage with the gold around their waist.

Lillian:Making their way to the ring, they are the World Tag Team Champions, Taylor Wilde and Mickie James!

Nora:It was on volume 38 where Mickie and Taylor defeated Beth and Natayla for the World Tag Team Titles!

Mickie and Taylor run down the ramp and slide into the ring. Taylor salutes the crowd as Mickie climbs the 2nd rope and points to the crowd and then hops down. Mickie and Taylor had their titles over to the ref and stare down Beth and Natalya. The ref holds the titles up and then hands them to the time keepr as the bell rings.

Mickie and Beth Phoenix starts it off for their teams. Mickie and Beth lock up in the center of the ring and "The Glamazon" shoves Mickie down to the mat. Mickie back up and locks up again with Beth but again shoves Mickie down to the mat. Mickie pops back up and locks up again with Beth for a third time but this time is able to get behind Beth and locks her arms around her waist. Beth delivers a back elbow to the face of Mickie and then takes her down with a closeline. Mickie gets to her feet and Beth scoops her up and then drives her into the corner. Beth leans back and drives her shoulder into the midsection of Mickie. Beth leans back again and delivers another shoulder into the midseciton. Beth follows up and hip tosses Mickie out of the corner. Mickie sits up and holds her lower back, Beth runs and delivers a stiff kick to the back of Mickie James. Beth picks Mickie up and delivers a crushing backbreaker! Beth makes the cover 1..2.. but Mickie kicks out. Mickie tries to sit up but Beth drives her knee and pulls on the chin of Mickie James. Mickie screams in pain as Beth drives her knee into the lower back of Mickie James. Beth eventually relases the hold and then delivers a kick to the back of Mickie.

Trish:Beth has just dominated Mickie so far in this tag match.

Beth picks Mickie up by the hair and and then pulls her in and goes for the fisherman buster. Beth has Mickie up and drops her on her head! Beth makes the cover 1..2.. but Taylor Wilde makes the save. The referee forces Taylor out of the ring as Beth drags Mickie by her hair. Beth pulls Mickie up and stands behind her, Phoenix hooks the arms of Mickie James and hoists her up in the air.

Nora:If Beth hits this glam slam, this match will be over.

Beth releases Mickie but Mickie hooks her legs under Beth arms and rolls her up! The ref counts 1..2..3!

Trish:Whoa, what just happend! Mickie just rolled Beth up out of nowhere!

Lillian:Here are your winners and still World Tag Team Champions Mickie James and Taylor Wilde!

Mickie rolls out of the ring as "Obsession" plays over the PA system as the fans cheer. Taylor meets her partner on the outside and raises her arm in the air. Beth sits on the mat in total shock as Natalya stomps around the ring, kicking the ropes in frustration. The ref hands Mickie and Taylor back their titles and they hoist them in the air. Mickie and Taylor back up the rampway holding their arms in the air as the camera focuses on Beth and Natalya in the ring still in disbelief.

Nora:Beth and Natalya can't help to be dissapointed, Beth dominated Mickie James that entire match, but Mickie captialized on Beth's one mistake to pick up the win.

Mickie and Taylor pose at the top of the ramp with the gold as we go backstage

*Cut To Backstage*

Maria is backstage getting ready for her match later as Stephanie Mcmahon comes into the room

Maria:Hey Stephanie! I just wanted to say thank you so much for what you are doing for me tonight! I can't believe that you would put up your position as GM so I could get a World Title match.

Stephanie:That's why I'm here Maria. I remember at Redemption that Mickie gave you this very inspiration speech about how Redemption was going to be your night and it was all about you. Well tonight Maria its not just about you. It's about all of us. It's about Mickie, Taylor, Eve, Candice, and everyone else who stood up to Kelly Kelly. It's about fairness and equality. Diva Chaos is supposed to be about the best women atheletes getting to do what they do best and thats wrestle. But Kelly Kelly has tried to change all that. Kelly is all about the politics of this buissness and who ever she can personally groom to be her champion. If Michelle Mccool wins tonight, then Kelly Kelly wins. She can do whatever she wants and no one will be able to stop her. So this is about more then you or me. It's about more then even the World Title. This is about our way of life! About this buissness we love! It's all or nothing, and I picked you because I know you can do it!

Maria:I promise Stephanie...I won't let you down!

Stephanie:I hope you're right, for all of us!

Stephanie walks out of the room as Maria stares on as we go to commercial.

Back from the commercial "Angel On My Shoulder" plays as Velvet Sky walks out on to the stage to heat as she flaunts herself on top of the rampway.

Lillian:Making her way to the ring, Velvet Sky!

Trish: Velvet Sky has to be in a good mood, at redemption not only did she win against her former partner, Angelina Love, but she left unscaved as Love had to be taken to the hospital to help treat the burns she suffered from being shoved into the flames!

[I]Sky walks up the steel stairs and onto the ring apron, Sky steps between the ropes and shakes her ass and then steps into the ring. Sky climbs the middle rope and flaunts her body and then steps down as she waits for the opponent.

"Light A Fire" plays on the PA system as Ashley makes her way out on to the stage.

Lillian: and her opponent, from New York, New York, Ashley!

Trish:Velvet Sky was not the only picking up a big win at Redemption as Ashley finally got a win over Sable in the bra and panties match!

Ashley gives the rock on sign at the top of the ramp as the pyro goes off. Ashley runs down the ramp and slides into the ring but gets met with a stomp by Velvet Sky

Nora:Velvet Sky, not waiting for the bell to ring to get this match started!

Sky stomps on Ashley as the bell offically rings. Sky grabs Ashley by the hair and throws her into the corner and delivers a series of kicks to the midsection. Sky goes for a right hand but Ashley blocks it and then hits Sky with a right hand of her own. Ashley delivers a forearm blow and then throws Sky into the corner. Ashley then delivers a monkey flip out of the corner! Sky gets to her feet and Ashley takes her down with a closeline. Sky gets back up and Ashley hits another closeline. Ashley goes for the cover but only gets a one count. Ashely pulls Sky up but Sky rakes Ashley in the eyes and then throws her down by the back of her hair. Sky delivers a stomp and then jumps on top of Ashley and chokes her with her hands. The ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but Sky releases the choke for a moment, Sky goes right back to to choke 1..2..3..4.. and again Sky releases before being disqualified. Sky picks Ashley up by her hair and hits a snap suplex. Sky goes for the cover 1..2.. but Ashley kicks out. Sky picks Ashley off the mat and locks her in an abdominal strech! Sky pulls back as Ashley screams in pain. Sky reaches over and grabs the ropes and pulls on them for extra leverage. Ashley screams as the ref looks up and Sky releases the rope. The referee checks on Ashley as Sky reaches back and pulls on the ropes again. Ashley screams in pain and again the ref looks up but this time Sky gets caught holding on to the ropes. Sky refuses to let go of the rope as the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. and the ref gets frustrated and kicks Sky's arm off the rope. Ashley takes advantage and hip tosses her way out of the abdominal strech.

Trish:The ref might of overstepped their boundraries by kicking away Velvet Sky's arm.

Nora:Yea, but at least they got Sky to let go of the rope. She's lucky the ref didn't just disqualify her.

Sky gets up holding her back and Ashley hits a closeline. Sky back up and this time Ashley charges and takes her down with a hurricanrana! Ashley reaches back and grabs the legs of Sky 1..2.. but Sky kicks out. Ashley picks Sky up off the mat but Sky catches Ashley with a knee to the midsection. Sky irish whips Ashley into the ropes, Ashley bounces off the rope and comes back at Sky and catches her with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors! Sky gets back up to her feet and stumbles backwards into the corner. Ashley charges and hits Sky with a closeline in the corner! Ashley leans back and connects with a series of forearms to Sky in the corner. Ashley climbs the middle rope and hits Sky with a series of punches as the fans count along 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8.. but Sky reaches up and grabs the back of Ashley's tights and pulls her down, causing Ashley to hit the mat.

Trish:Wow did you see Ashley's head bounce right off the mat there!

Sky stands in the corner, collecting herself, as Ashley slowly gets to her feet with her back to Sky. Sky grabs Ashley by the back of her shoulders and jumps up and pulls Ashley down into her knees!

Trish:Velvet Sky hits the beautymark!

Sky climbs on top of Ashley and puts her feet on the bottom rope as the ref counts 1..2..3!

"Angel on my Shoulder" plays as Sky rolls out of the ring and raises her arms in the air.

Lillian:Here is your winner by pinfall Velvet Sky!

Sky walks back up the ramp taunting the fans as Ashley lays in the ring holding her back.

Nora:Velvet Sky picks up a hard fought win, it's just ashamed she had to cheat to do so!

Sky flaunts her body on the top of the stage as we go to a video

*Video Package*

Volume 37: Daffney made her debut taking on Maryse for the Hardcore Title subbing for Christy Hemme who was injuried in a pre match attack by Maryse. Daffney was in trouble when Christy appeared and laid out Maryse with a series of chair shots that allowed Daffney to pick up the win and the Hardcore Title!

*Cut to backstage*

Christy Hemme is walking down the hallway towards the ring

Trish:Christy takes on Daffney for the Hardcore Title and it's next!

*Go To Commercial*

Back from the commercial break "Walk Idiot Walk" plays as Christy Hemme comes hopping out on to the stage to a big pop.

Lillian:Making her way to the ring, the challenger, Christy Hemme!

Trish:Christy is coming off a tough loss, coming up short in her quest to become World Champion, but now she has a shot at the Hardcore Title!

Christy hops down the ramp and blows a kiss to the camera. Christy slides into the ring and does a split in the center of the ring and gives the rock on sign. Christy gets to her feet and waves to the crowd with a smile on her face before focusing on the rampway.

The music of Daffney hits as she makes her way out on the ramp as she cracks her neck with the Hardcore Title around her waist. Daffney makes her way down the ramp with an emotionless look on her face.

Lillian: and introducing the opponent, she is the Hardcore Champion, Daffney!

Daffney climbs up onto the ring apron and then rolls into the ring while holding her leg. Daffney screams from her knees and then gets to her feet.

Daffney takes off her Hardcore Title and holds it high in the air and screams in Christy's face. Christy leans backs and drills Daffney in the jaw with a forearm shot and then delivers another. Christy follows up with a dropkick that sends Daffney through the ropes and to the outside.

Nora:Christy has no fear of the deranged Daffney!

Christy rolls to the outside but Daffney catches her with a knee and then irish whips her into the barricade. Daffney unloads with a series of kicks and then bodyslams Christy on the arena floor. Daffney looks under the ring and pulls out a kendo stick and connects with a shot to the midsection of Christy Hemme. Christy drops to her knees and Daffney drills her with the kendo stick in the back. Daffney covers Christy on the arena floor 1..2.. but Christy kicks out. Daffney picks Christy up by the hair and goes to slam her into the steel stairs but Christy blocks it! Christy delivers a back elbow to the midsection of Daffney and then slams face first into the steel stairs. Daffney stumbles around ringside holding her face, Christy delivers a kick to the midsection of Daffney and then hits a swinging neck breaker on the arena floor! Christy with the cover 1..2.. but Daffney kicks out. Christy looks under the ring and pulls out a steel chair and a trashcan and then slides them into the ring. Christy grabs Daffney but Daffney delivers a knee to the midsection and then slams Christy face off the ring apron and rolls her into the ring.

Daffney slides in after her and grabs the trashcan. Christy gets to her feet and Daffney runs with the trashcan and smashes Christy over the head with it. Daffney makes the cover 1..2.. but Christy kicks out. Daffney climbs up on to the second rope. Daffney leaps outward and drives her elbow into the chest of Christy Hemme! Daffney makes a pinfall 1..2.. but Christy kicks out. Daffney picks Christy up and throws her into the corner and delivers a kick to the midsection. Daffney throws Christy out of the corner by her hair and Christy hits the mat face first. Christy rolls around the ring and sits in the corner. Daffney leans down and picks up the steel chair. Christy uses the ropes to pull herself up. Daffney charges at Christy with the chair but Christy gets her foot up and kicks the chair back in Daffney's face! Daffney drops the chair and drops to a knee in the corner. Christy hops up on to the top rope and grabs Daffney by the hair, Christy pulls her in and hits a tornado ddt! Christy makes the cover 1..2.. but Daffney kicks out.

Christy grabs the trashcan as Daffney gets to her feet, Christy puts Daffney inside of the trashcan, trapping her upper body. Christy delivers a dropkick to the trashcan that puts Daffney down. Christy delivers a split legged leg drop on top of the trashcan. Christy pulls Daffney out and hooks the leg 1..2.. but Daffney kicks out.

Trish:Christy has turned the tables on Daffney and taken control of this match up.

Daffney slowly gets to her feet and Christy charges her and grabs her by the hair and drives her face first into the mat! Christy climbs up on to the second rope and comes off with the FFG but Daffney moves out of the way. Christy hits the mat and grabs the back of her leg. Daffney crawls over and grabs the Hardcore Title. Daffney gets to her feet as Christy gets to her feet and turns around limping. Daffney charges and drills Christy in the face with the Hardcore Title! Daffney picks Christy up by her hair and then hits her with a swinging fisherman suplex!

Nora: Daffney hits the lobotomy!

The ref counts 1..2..3!

Lillian:Here is your winner and still Hardcore Champion Daffney!

Daffney gets to her knees and grabs her Hardcore Title and lets out a scream.

Trish:Another tough loss for Christy Hemme here tonight, coming up just short of winning singles gold once again.

Daffney rolls out of the ring with the title in hand. Daffney makes her way up to the ramp with a menacing look on her face as Christy comes to in the ring. Daffney looks back at Christy from the top of the rampway. Christy holds the back of her head as Daffney lets out a huge scream as we go to the back.

*Cut To Backstage*

Split screen shot of The Ohio Girls and The Canadian Ninjas is shown as each team makes their way to the ring as we go to commercial.

*Cut to Commercial*

Back from commercial "Edge of Seventeen" plays as Portia Perez and Nicole Matthews make their way out on to the stage

Lillian:Making their way to the ring to the ring, they are the challengers, Portia Perez and Nicole Matthews, the Canadian Ninjas!

Trish: The Ninjas made their debut in Volume 39 and lets take a look back at how that happend!

*Video Recap*

Volume 39: The Ohio Girls were defending the Shimmer Titles against Beth Phoenix and Natalya when during the match Nicole Matthews hopped up on the ring apron and distracted the ref, as Portia snuck into the ring and hit Nevaeh with a steel chair! Despite the interfernece from the Ninjas, The Ohio Girls retained the titles!

*Cut Back To The Ring*

Portia and Nicole stand in the ring and yell at the fans as they await their opponents.

"Curse of Curves" plays as The Ohio Girls make their way out onto the stage to a big pop! Ashley and Nevaeh wave to the fans as they stand onto the stage with the belts wrapped around their waist. They run down the rampway and slap the hands with the fans and then slide into the ring. The Ohio Girls take the titles off and put their arms around each other and hoist the belts up as the fans cheer. The Girls hand the belts over to the ref who holds them up in the air and then hands them to the time keeper as the bell rings.

Lane and Portia start the match off for their respective teams and lock up in the middle of the ring. Lane takes Portia down with an armdrag, Portia back to her and rushes Lane who catches her with another armdrag. Portia back up and charges Lane again but this time gets met with a drop toe hold. Portia gets to all fours but Lane rolls her up in an oklahoma roll 1..2.. but Portia kicks out. Portia smacks the mat as Lane smiles.

Nora:The champions are frustrating the challengers in the early going.

Portia gets to her feet and circles around the ring with Ashley. Nicole steps into the ring and yells at Ashley. Lane turns around and Portia charges and delivers a chop block to the back of the knee of Lane. Ashley drops to the ground and clutches her knee as Nicole exits the ring. Perez quickly goes to work on the knee and unloads with a series of stomps to the back of the knee. Portia pulls Lane away from the ropes and then delivers an elbow drop to the inside of the knee of Ashley Lane. Perez grabs Lane by the right leg and then turns her over and locks in a one legged boston crab. Lane screams in pain as Portia pulls back on the leg of Ashley. Lane inches towards the ropes and grabs the bottom rope. Perez lets go of the hold and then delivers a stomp to the back of the leg of Lane as she holds on to the ropes. The ref backs Perez away from Lane. Matthews hops down off the apron and drags Lane over to the corner and crotches her between the ring post. Nicole takes the leg of Ashley and slams her knee into the ring post! Matthews takes her leg again and slams it into the post. Nevaeh jumps off the apron and runs after Matthews. Nicole runs away but the ref jumps out of the ring and cuts Nevaeh off.

In the ring Portia drags Ashley out of the corner and stands on her throat with her boot. Ashley gasps for air as the ref forces Nevaeh back to her corner. Matthews climbs back up on to the apron as Portia picks Lane up by her hair and throws her into the corner. Portia delivers a series of kicks to the midsection of Lane and then makes the tag to Nicole Matthews. Nicole enters the ring and pulls Lane out of the corner and with Portia connects with a double suplex! Portia exits the ring as Nicole goes for a cover 1..2.. but Lane kicks out. Matthews picks Lane off the mat and then hits her with a backbreaker! Nicole makes the cover 1..2.. but Ashley kicks out again. Ashley crawls around the ring and grabs the ropes, trying to get up. Nicole comes over and drives Ashley's throat into the bottom rope and stands on her back as the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but Nicole gets off Lane's back before getting disqualified. Nicole picks Lane up by the hair and delivers a northern lights suplex with a bridge 1..2.. but Nevaeh comes in and breaks up the count. Nicole picks Lane up and hits a standing dropkick and then kips up! Matthews taunts Nevaeh in the corner, causing Nevaeh to enter the ring. The ref stops Nevaeh in her tracks and while the ref is distracted Nicole applies a choke hold to Lane. The ref kicks Nevaeh out of the ring and Nicole lets go of the choke. Nicole picks Lane up and throws her into the corner and makes the tag to Portia.

Portia enters the ring and Nicole holds Lane up for Portia who delivers a chop across the chest of Lane. Nicole throws Lane down to the ground and exits the ring. Portia picks Ashley up and delivers a back suplex! Perez puts one foot on the chest of Lane and flexes as the ref counts 1..2.. but Lane somehow gets a shoulder up.

Trish: Lane was able to kickout, but she despertley needs to make the tag or else the Ninjas will be leaving tonight with the gold.

Portia grabs Lane up by the hair and pulls her off the mat. Portia sets her up for a suplex but Lane blocks it, Portia tries again and gets Lane up but Lane counters and drives Perez into the mat head first with a ddt! Portia lays on the mat holding her head as Lane slowly crawls to her corner. Perez stumbles to her feet as Lane inches closer, Portia rushes though and catches Ashley with an elbow drop to the lower back of Lane. Portia picks Lane up by her hair and backs her into the ropes and delivers a hard chop across the chest. Portia sends Lane off into the ropes and puts her head down, Lane bounces off the ropes and comes back and delivers with a hard kick to the chest. Perez stumbles around the ring, holding her chest. Lane goes for a closeline but Portia ducks it. Perez goes for a superkick but Lane catches her by the foot and spins her around and takes her down with a hard closeline. Perez lays on the mat holding her chest Lane falls to her ground exhausted and crawls to the corner.

Nora:This is the Ohio Girls chance to get back in this match right now!

Lane cralws to the corner as the fans cheer her on and Nevaeh extends her arm. Lane is almost there but Nicole storms across the ring and knocks Nevaeh off the apron. Nicole then stomps on Ashley as the ref tries to get her out of the ring. Nicole picks Lane off the mat as Portia gets to her feet. Nicole and Portia kick at Lane and set her up for a double suplex. Nevaeh slides into the ring as Lane is up in the air and catches her partner in mid air and helps Lane land on her feet. Ashley hits Portia with a superkick as Nevaeh hits Nicole with a superkick of her own. Nicole rolls out of the ring as Neaveh picks Portia up and with Lane they hit a double russian leg sweep! Lane makes a cover 1..2.. but Portia kicks out. Nevaeh picks Portia up off the mat and puts her in the STO position. Lane runs off the ropes but Nicole trips Lane up and Lane lands on the mat face first. Portia delivers an elbow to the side of the head of Nevaeh and escapes the STO. Perez grabs Nevaeh around the waist as Nicole slides back into the ring and goes for a superkick but Nevaeh ducks it and Portia catches the superkick right in the face! Nevaeh delivers a kick to the midsection of Matthews and hits her with a ddt! Portia stumbles to her feet, holding her jaw and turns around to Nevaeh who catches her in the STO positon, Lane hits off the ropes and catches Portia with a yazuka kick as Nevaeh drops her with the STO! Lane makes the cover as Nevaeh keeps Nicole out of the ring and the ref counts 1..2..3!

Lillian:Here are your winners by pinfall and still Shimmer Tag Team Champions, Ashley Lane and Nevaeh, The Ohio Girls!

Trish:What a win for the Ohio Girls! They never gave up and pulled out the win!

Nora:That's right Trish and now The Ohio Girls will meet Mickie and Taylor for the undisputed tag team titles at Volume 43!

Nevaeh helps Lane to her feet as Portia rolls out of the ring. The ref hands back the gold and they hold the titles high in the air and celebrate in the ring. Nicole helps Portia to the back as they glare back at the champions. Lane and Nevaeh climb the ropes and hold the gold high up in the air as they stare back at the Ninjas. Lane and Nevaeh exit the ring and celebrate with the fans at ringside as we go backstage!

*Cut To Backstage*

Lauren is standing by herself

Lauren:Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to welcome my guest at this time, the new Shimmer Champion...Daizee Haze!

Daizee Haze walks into the screen smiling with the Shimmer Title around her shoulder.

Lauren:First off Daizee, congratulations on capturing the Shimmer Championship.

Daizee:Thank you Lauren.

Lauren: However, tonight you have to make your first title defense, against a mystery opponent. Are you not just a bit worried.

Daizee:I knew the night I won this title, that I didn't have time to celebrate long. That I had to get right back to buissness and that everyone will becoming for this belt. However, I plan to defend this title with dignity and class like a true champion. I will take on anyone, anywhere, no matter how big, fast, or strong they may be. I want the whole locker room to know that there is not a challenge I will turn down or a fight that I will back down from! I fight for what this title represents and I fight for single person that buys a ticket to see me wrestle! That's a message sealed with peace, love, and haze!

Daizee walks out of the screen as Lauren looks on

Trish: Daizee Haze makes her first ever title defense, next!

*Cut To Commercial*

Back from the break "Senshi" hits as Daizee Haze makes her way out onto the stage to a huge pop from the crowd as she makes her way down the ramp slapping hands with the fans.

Lillian:Making her way to the ring she is the Shimmer Champion, Daizee Haze!

Daizee slides into the ring and climbs the middle rope and gives the peace sign as she holds the title high in the air. Daizee walks around the ring and waves to the fans.

Lillian:And the challenger...

Trish:I wonder who Daizee's opponent is going to be?

"What A Feeling" plays over the PA system as Serena Deeb comes out onto the stage to a big pop from the crowd!

Lillian:Making her way to the ring the challenger Serena Deeb!

Nora:Wow Serena Deeb has arrived in Diva Chaos, and not to mention she has a shot at the Shimmer Title!

Trish:There is no way that Daizee could have been prepared for Serena here tonight!

Serena slaps hands with the fans at ringside and then slides into the ring. Serena walks around the ring as the fans cheer as Daizee stares on. The ref grabs the Shimmer Title and hoists it in the air and then hands it to the time keeper as the bell rings.

Daizee and Serena shake hands in the center of the ring and then circle around the ring.

Nora:A great show of respect between these two athelets.

Daizee and Serena lock up in the middle of the ring and Daizee locks Serena in a wristlock but Serena counters and locks Daizee in an armbar. Daizee rolls her way out of it, Daizee gets to her feet and charges but Serena takes her down with a drop toe hold. Daizee's face smacks off the mat, allowing Serena to follow up with an oklahoma roll 1..2.. but Daizee kicks out. Both ladies quickly make it to their feet and Serena goes for a kick but Daizee side steps it and then rolls Serena up in a school girl 1..2.. but Serena kicks out. Both ladies up to their feet again, Daizee goes for a closeline but Serena ducks it and then delivers a backslide 1..2.. but Daizee kicks out. Both ladies once again get to their feet and Serena catches Daizee with a knee to the midsection and then irish whips her off into the ropes. Serena puts her head down as Daizee hits the ropes, Daizee comes back with a sunset flip, the ref counts 1..2.. but Serena kicks out. Daizee and Serena get back to their feet and Daizee delivers a kick to the midsection and then runs off the ropes, Daizee charges at Serena but Serena leap frogs over Daizee. Daizee hits off the ropes and comes back with a closeline but Serena catches Daizee with a closeline as well!

Trish: Double closeline! Both ladies are down!

Nora:Incredible fast paced action between both ladies, each woman had picked up a series of neat falls in the early going.

Both ladies are rolling around on the mat and slowly make it to their feet. Daizee goes for a kick but Serena catches her by the foot and spins her around. Serena then catches Daizee with a hard closeline. Daizee gets back to her feet and Serena grabs from her behind and delivers a back suplex! Serena with a cover 1..2.. but Daizee kicks out. Serena picks Daizee up and throws her into the corner. Serena charges and drives her shoulder into the midsection of Daizee Haze and then monkey flips her out of the corner. Serena goes for another cover 1..2.. but Daizee kicks out. Serena picks Daizee up off the mat and goes for a suplex. Serena hoists Daizee up in the air but Daizee flips over Serena's back and then lands on her feet. Daizee turns Serena around and delivers a kick to the midsection and then hits the daizee cutter!

Trish: Daizee with the Daizee Cutter, Serena is down but Daizee doesn't quite have the energy to follow up.

Daizee slowly begins to get to her feet as Serena stumbles to her feet, as she holds her throat. Both ladies are up and Serena slows a right hand but Daizee blocks it and hits Serena with a right hand of her own. Daizee fires back with another right hand to the face. Daizee delivers a kick to the midsection and then hits a swinging neck breaker. Daizee stumbles towards the corner and climbs to the top rope. Serena gets to her feet and Daizee comes off with a missile dropkick that connects! Daizee with a cover, 1..2.. but Serena kicks out. Daizee picks Serena off the mat and irish whips her into the corner. Daizee comes charging in but gets met with a boot to the face from Serena. Serena climbs the middle rope and comes off with a flying closeline that connects. Serena with a cover 1..2.. but Daizee kicks out.

Nora: It looks like Serena is becoming frustrated that she can not put Daizee Haze away!

Daizee gets to her a knee as she tries to get up. Serena runs off the ropes and hits a running knee lift and then grabs Daizee and delivers a neckbreaker! Serena with another cover 1..2... but Daizee kicks out! Serena grabs Daizee up but Daizee reaches up and delivers a jawbreaker! Serena stumbles around the ring, and then drops to a knee and holds her jaw. Daizee gets to her feet and runs off the ropes, Daizee goes for the yakuza kick but Serena moves out of the way. Daizee turns around and Serena picks her up and hits a spinebuster! Serena again with the cover 1..2.. but Daizee gets a shoulder up at the last moment.

Trish:Serena has had an answer for everything Daizee has thrown at her, but has not been able to put her away.

Serena picks Daizee up off the mat and pulls her in for a ddt, but Daizee suddenly grabs Serena by the arm and escapes. Daizee puts Serena's arm behind her head and then delivers a heart punch! Daizee goes for the mindtrip but Serena shoves Daizee and Daizee hits the turnbuckle pads chest first. Serena steps back as Daizee turns around holding her chest. Serena charges with the spear but Daizee leap frogs over Serena! Serena rams her own head into the middle turnbuckle! Serena stumbles backwards and Daizee rolls her up with a school girl 1..2..3!

"Senshi" plays over the PA system as Daizee raises her arms in victory as Serena puts her head in the mat in disbelief.

Lillian:Here is your winner and still Shimmer Champion Daizee Haze!

Nora:What a match, Serena took Daizee Haze to the limit here tonight.

Daizee gets to her feet as the referee hands her the Shimmer Title and she raises it in the air. Daizee walks over to Serena and extends her hand. Serena shakes Daizee's hand and then raises Daizee's arm in the air. Serena rolls out of the ring as Daizee continues to celebrate.

Trish:Serena has certinally earned the repsect of Daizee Haze and these fans in her debut tonight.

Daizee continues to celebrate but suddenly "Empire March" plays over the PA system as Awesome Kong makes her way out on to the stage.

Trish:What is Awesome Kong doing out here?

Kong marches down the rampway as Daizee stares on at her. Kong climbs up onto the ring apron and steps over the top rope and into the ring. Kong walks over to Daizee and towers over the champion, but Daizee is not backing down as she stares up at Kong. Suddenly Kong hits her with a spinning backfist! Daizee is out as Kong grabs her up by the hair and then hits her with the awesome bomb!

Nora: Daizee Haze just came off a grueling title defense and now she is being destroyed by Awesome Kong, but why?

Kong stands over Daizee and then grabs the Shimmer Title and lifts it high up in the air and then throws the belt on top of Daizee!

Trish:That's why right there, Kong wants Daizee's Shimmer Title, and I think Kong just sent a huge message to the champion.

Kong leaves the ring as "Empire Match" plays and the referee checks on Daizee Haze who is out cold in the ring. Kong starts her march back up the rampway and then turns around to look back at Daizee who is slowly coming to in the ring. Daizee sits up as the refs attend to her and we go to a video package

*Video Recap*

Volume 32:Maria and Mickie James competed in a one-on-one, No Disqualification match for the World Women's Title. Maria ducked a roundhouse kick and then caught Mickie with the bulldog and was moments from the upset, and winning the title, but as the referee counted 2, Maria was pulled out of the ring by her hair by Beth Phoenix. Beth and her partner Natalya destroyed both Mickie and Maria with a steel chair. Kelly Kelly made her way down to ringside and announced the match was now a triple threat match as Michelle Mccool has decided to cash in the Money In The Bank Briefcase she had won earlier that night. Michelle hit the ring and hit Maria with the faith breaker on a chair to get the pinfall and steal the World Title! Maria was taken away in ambulence after the beating she suffered.

Volume 36:Michelle Mccool was defending the title against #1 contender Maryse, when Maria made her surprise return and laid out both champion and challenger!

Volume 40:Going into redemption Maria had picked up 3 pinfall victories over Mccool and after eliminating Maryse from the fatal four way match it was down to Maria and Mccool for the World Title. Then when Maria hit the bulldog and had Michelle pinned, Maryse put Mccool's foot on the bottom rope. Then a distraction Maryse allowed Mccool to hit Maria with the faith breaker for the victory!

*Cut To Backstage*

Split screen as Maria and Mccool makes their way down the hallway with a determined look on their faces

*Cut To Commercial*

Back from the break "Legs Like That" plays over the PA system as Maria comes out onto the stage to a huge pop as she blows a kiss to the crowd and comes running down the ramp

Lillian:Making her way to the ring the challenger, from Chicago Illinois, Maria!

Trish:Maria has been so close on numerous occasions from becoming World Champion, could tonight be the night?

Nora:It might, but tonight is about more than just the World Title, Stephanie Mcmahon has put up her 50% control to allow Maria to have this opportunity.

Maria climbs up the steel stairs and steps into the ring and then climbs the middle rope and does a shake that gets the crowd excited. Maria hops down and walks around the ring as she awaits her opponent.

"You're not enough for me" plays as Michelle Mccool spins her way out on to the stage with the belt around her waist.

Lillian: And introducing the opponent, from Palatka, Flordia she is the World Women's Champion Michelle Mccool!

Michelle walks down the ramp with a smug look on her face as she yells at fans.

Trish:Wether you like Michelle Mccool or not, no one can deny her talent.

Nora:Or her ability to always pull through in big match situations.

Michelle hops up on to the ring apron and yells as the fans and then climbs into the ring. Michelle climbs up on to the second rope and then dismisses the crowd before hopping down. Michelle takes the belt off the hoists in the air in front of Maria.

Trish:Look at Michelle, just taunting Maria.

The ref takes the belt from Michelle and hoists it in the air as everyone stares at it. The ref then hands the belt to the time kepper as the bell rings.

Maria and Michelle face off in the ring center of the ring and exchange words.

Trish:You can just feel the tension between these two.

Michelle puts her hand in Maria's face and shoves her, Maria comes back and shoves Michelle. Michelle goes for a closeline, but Maria ducks it and hits a right forearm shot to the side of the head and then follows up with a left forearm. Maria backs Michelle off into the ropes and irish whips her across the ring. Michelle bounces off the ropes as Maria puts her head down. Maria goes for a back body drop but Michelle cartwheels off Maria's back and lands on her feet. Maria turns around, and Michelle goes for a big boot but Maria ducks it and then rolls Michelle up in a school girl 1..2.. but Michelle kicks out.

Nora:Wow we were that close to having a new champion.

Both ladies quickly get to their feet as Michelle charges but Maria catches her with a hip toss, Michelle gets back up and Maria delivers a dropkick. Michelle rolls around the ring and smacks the ring apron, as Maria walks around the ring with a smile on her face.

Trish:This is definitally not the way that the champion wanted this match to start.

Michelle walks around ringside and then slides back into the ring. Michelle and Maria circle around the ring and then lock up in the center of the ring. Michelle delivers a knee to the midsection of Maria and then scoops her up and delivers a bodyslam. Michelle follows up with a crushing leg drop across the chest of Maria. Michelle goes for the cover, but only gets a one count. Michelle then applies a tight headlock to Maria. Maria gasps for air as Michelle squeezes in the hold even tighter. Maria smacks her foot on the mat, trying to get the fans into it. The fans begin to cheer for Maria, who thrives off their energy, Maria slowly gets to her feet as the fans cheer louder. Michelle still has the hold locked in as Maria delivers an elbow to the midsection, Maria with another elbow that frees her from Michelle's graps. Maria goes to run off the ropes but Michelle grabs her by the back of the hair and throws her down to the mat before she can get away. Maria holds the back of her head as Michelle delivers a hard kick to the lower back of Maria. Michelle grabs Maria by the right leg and then jumps up and drives her knee, right into the ankle of Maria! Michelle again leaps and drives her knee into Maria's right ankle.

Nora:This is smart strategy by the champion, she working over the leg and ankle of Maria, possibly setting her up for that heel hook submission.

Michelle grabs Maria by the hair and drags her over to the bottom rope. Michelle draps Maria's throat over the bottom rope and then stands on the back of Maria! Maria gasps for air as the ref warns Michelle 1..2..3..4.. and Michelle gets off Maria. Maria uses the ropes to try and get to her feet. Maria holds on to the middle rope as Michelle runs off the opposite ropes, Michelle charges in and jumps up and drives her knee into the back of Maria, who's throat collides with the middle rope. Michelle tosses Maria down by her hair and makes the cover 1..2.. but Maria kicks out. Michelle picks Maria off the mat and then tosses her into the corner. Michelle delivers a series of stiff kicks to the midsection and then puts her boot right in the throat of Maria. Maria gasps for air as the ref warns Michelle 1..2..3..4.. and again Michelle risks being disquailified before stepping back. Michelle leans back and drives her shoulder into the midsection of Maria and then pulls her out of the corner by her hair and then hits a snap suplex and floats over into the cover 1..2.. but Maria gets a shoulder up. Michelle makes another cover 1..2.. and again Maria kicks out.

Trish:Michelle is making Maria waste energy by having to constantly kick out.

Nora:That's right, Michelle has been dominating this match so far.

Michelle picks Maria off the mat again and this time lifts her up off the ground and delivers a backbreaker! Michelle with another cover 1..2.. but Maria kicks out. Michelle gets to her feet as Maria tries to get up. Michelle stands over Maria and then smacks her in the back of the head. Michelle pulls Maria up by her hair and lifts her up for a bodyslam, Michelle hoists her but Maria slides over Michelle's shoulder and lands on her feet. Michelle turns around and Maria delivers a kick to the midsection and then hits a swinging neckbreaker!

Nora:This could be the opportunity that Maria was looking for to get back in this match.

Maria crawls towards the ropes as Michelle lays on the mat, slowly getting to her feet. Maria grabs the middle rope and pulls herself up as Michelle stumbles to her feet. Maria uses the top rope to get to her feet and turns around, Michelle delivers a kick to the midsection and pulls Maria in for the faith breaker! Maria escapes with a back body drop that sends Michelle up and over to the top rope and to the arena floor!

Trish: Desperation counter by Maria just sent Michelle over the ropes and to the floor.

Michelle stumbles to her feet and holds her back in pain. Michelle walks to the ring apron and Maria runs and catches Michelle in the face with a baseball slide! Maria rolls to the outside and unloads on forearms on Michelle whos back up against the barricade. Maria irish whips Michelle into the ring apron, and then rolls her back into the ring. Maria rolls in after her as Michelle gets back to her feet, holding her lower back. Maria charges and takes Michelle down with a leaping closeline, Michelle gets back up and catches another leaping closeline from Maria. Maria picks Michelle up but Michelle rakes the eyes of Maria and then irish whips her off into the ropes, Maria bounces back and Michelle goes for a closeline but Maria ducks it. Maria hits off the ropes and then comes back and takes Michelle down with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors! Michelle gets to her feet and Maria catches her with a kick to the midsection and then hits a ddt! Maria with a cover 1..2.. but Michelle kicks out. Maria gets to her feet and begins to climb to the top rope. Maria stands on the top and waits for Michelle to get to her feet, Maria comes off with a high cross body and it connects! Maria with the cover 1..2.. but Michelle gets the shoulder up. Maria can't believe it as she runs her hands through her hair in frustration.

Nora:Maria was so close to winning the title and has momentum on her side, wait a minute who's that coming down to ringside.

Coming down the rampway from the back is Maryse who quickly catches the attention of Maria. Maria gets to her feet and yells at Maryse from the ring as Maryse pauses halfway down the ramp.

Trish:Someone needs to get Maryse out of here, she has no buissness being here!

Maryse talks trash from the ramp, but walking down the ramp behind her is Mickie James to a huge pop. Mickie stands right behind Maryse.

Nora:Maryse has no idea who's behind her!

Mickie turns Maryse around and delivers a roundhouse kick to the midsection and pulls Maryse in and hits the Mickie-DT on the steel rampway! Mickie gets to her feet and grabs an unconcious Maryse and drags her to the back by her hair.

Nora:Mickie just laid out Maryse!

Trish:Mickie, was making sure Maryse would not be a factor here tonight. Maria is Mickie's best friend and she wanted to make sure Maria got a fair shot at the title after what Maryse pulled at Redemption!

Maria smiles in the ring but she turns around and gets caught by a big boot from Michelle! Michelle with a quick cover 1..2.. but Maria got her foot on the bottom rope. Michelle pulls Maria away from the ropes by her hair and goes to pick Maria up but Maria rolls her up in a small package 1..2.. but Michelle kicks out! Michelle and Maria both get to their feet and Maria goes for a kick but Michele catches her by the foot. Maria goes for an enziguri but Michelle ducks it! Michelle has a hold of Maria's foot and locks in an ankle lock! Maria screams in pain as Michelle twists on the ankle. Maria rolls over to her front and kicks Michelle away but Michelle holds onto the ankle and then sits down and locks Maria in the heel hook submission!

Trish:Oh no Maria is caught in the heel hook and has no where to go!

Maria screams in agony as Michelle twists on her ankle. Maria is pulling at her hair as the fans cheer her on. Maria slowly inches herself towards the ropes as Michelle pulls back. Maria reaches out but can't grab the ropes. Maria inches a little closer and makes one last reach and just barely grabs ahold of the bottom rope! Michelle refuses to let go off the hold though the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. and finally Michelle let's go of the hold as Maria grabs at her ankle. Michelle drags Maria out to the center of the ring by her feet but Maria kicks Michelle back into the ropes. Michelle hits the ropes and comes back at Maria who reaches up and rolls her up in another small package 1..2. .but Michelle kicks out. Michelle gets to her feet as Maria reaches at her ankle. Michelle grabs Maria by the hair but Maria catches Michelle with a jawbreaker! Michelle stumbles around the ring holding her jaw as Maria gets to her feet and limps around the ring. Maria delivers a knee to the midsection and then pulls Michelle in and hits the running bulldog! Maria rolls Michelle over and makes the cover 1..2.. but Michelle got a shoulder up!

Nora:Michelle just kicked out of the bulldog!

Trish:I can't believe that, and nethier can these fans or Maria for that matter.

Maria crawls over and grabs the ropes and uses them to get to her feet. Maria steps through the middle rope and out on to the ring apron. Maria slowly begins to climb the turnbuckles.

Trish:I don't think this is a good idea for Maria to be climbing to the top, not with that ankle in the shape it is.

Maria climbs the middle rope and then climbs onto the top rope, but Michelle recovers and shakes the top rope, causing Maria to lose her balance!

Nora:I think you were right Trish, it took Maria way to long to climb the ropes and allowed Michelle time to recover.

Maria is crotched on the top rope as Michelle walks over. Michelle climbs up on to the middle rope and hits Michelle with a right hand and then hooks her up for a superplex! Maria fights back with a right hand to the midsection and then another, Maria then hits Michelle with a headbutt! Michelle loses her grip of Maria but holds onto the top rope to prevent from falling. Maria then stands on the 2nd rope as she holds onto the top rope. Maria throws a right hand but Michelle throws one back. Maria with another right and again Michelle hits Maria with a right of her own.

Trish:These two women need to be careful, as they fight it out while on the ropes.

Maria fires off with three right forearms to the side of the head and then grabs Michelle by the head. Maria locks her arms around Michelle's head and then delivers a bulldog off the 2nd rope!

Nora:Maria with a bulldog off the ropes! Michelle is out!

Trish:Could this be it!

Maria climbs on top of Michelle and hooks the leg, the ref counts 1..2..3!

Nora:MARIA DID IT!

Lillian:Here is your winner, and NEW Women's World Champion Maria!

"Legs Like That" blasts over the PA system and the crowd erupts as Maria gets to her knees and runs her hands through her hair as the referee grabs the belt and hands it to her. Maria raises the belt in the air with tears flowing down her face. Maria climbs the turnbuckle and then hoists the belt over her head. Mickie James comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring. Mickie applauds Maria and then Maria runs over and shares a hug with Mickie. Mickie takes the title from Maria and stands behind her and straps the belt around her waist.

Stephanie Mcmahon comes walking down the ramp and joins the duo in the ring.

Trish:Stephanie put everything she had on the line for Maria and Maria returned the favor by capturing the World Title away from Michelle Mccool and Kelly Kelly.

Maria hugs Stephanie and then Stephanie raiser Maria's arm in the air. Michelle Mccool makes her way up the ramp holding her head. Michelle stops at the top of the ramp and looks back at the ring as Kelly Kelly comes out and joins her on stage. Stephanie, Maria, and Mickie see them and stare back. Mickie and Stephanie each raise one of Maria's arm as Kelly and Michelle glare in distain. Kelly and Michelle yell at the top of the ramp and then turn to the back.

Trish:Wow what a night! We have a new World Champion! We'll see you next time!

Maria continues to celebrate in the ring as the show comes to an end.

Quick Results

All Or Nothing Main Event
Michelle's World Title Vs Stephanie's 50% Control

Maria defeated Champion Michelle Mccool by pinfall to win the Women's World Championship

Shimmer Title
Champion Daizee Haze defeated Serena by pinfall to retain the Shimmer Title

Shimmer Tag Titles
Champions The Ohio Girls defeated The Canadian Ninjas when Ashley pinned Portia to retain the titles

Hardcore Title
Champion Daffney defeated Christy Hemme by pinfall

Velvet Sky defeated Ashley by pinfall

Women's World Tag Team Titles
Champions Mickie James and Taylor Wilde defeated Beth Phoenix and Natalya when Mickie pinned Beth to retain the titles.

I <3 ME Some M.E.

Last edited by greenchad1; 06-22-2009 at 12:46 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome