Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2009, 02:43 AM   #2082 (permalink)
Femto
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..

Femto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whore
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Comedy basis can't keep me interested for long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
This weeks episode was ok. If I remember right, it was completely different to the one in the original anime. But whatever. I'm not watching the series to see babies born or Ed freak out about how short he is...it's all about Winry in short short short skirts the main story. This episode had a lot of Winry in a short short skirt was just filler.

Not really looking forward to next week's episode. I'm just slowly waiting for Kimbley to get out of jail.
This was totally based on the manga. I wouldn't call them filler because they all HAVE to be included.

Neuer | Lahm | Boateng | Hummels | Schweinsteiger | Kroos | Müller | Özil | Klose | Schürrle | Götze

And a cast of many more..