Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Acquisition of TNA

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #16 (permalink)
Coolquip
THE TRUTH

Coolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE: The Acquisition of TNA

Smackdown!
South Carolina; Greenville – Bi-Lo Center

Opening video plays

Smackdown! opens with General Manager Stephanie McMahon already in the ring with a desk in front of her.

Stephanie: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the ECW Champion: Christian!

“If You Close Your Eyes” hits to big pop and ‘Captain Charisma’ arrives.

Christian goes to the table holding the ECW Championship, he sits down on one on the chairs.

Stephanie: And his opponent for Backlash, the World Heavyweight Champion: John Cena!

“My Time is Now” hits to a mixed reaction as John Cena makes his way to the ring.

Cena sits in the chair opposite Christian.

Stephanie: Now if you could just sign the-

Cena puts one finger up.
Cena: I’m sorry but, I am sick and tired of all this. Me having a contract signing, I having to “defy the odds”, and when I do it’s consider an “upset”. Are you kidding me?!? Christian, I respect you.

Cena throws the table over.

Christian: I respect you too Cena, that is why I’m looking forward to our match Backlash. You may recall before I left, you and I had a bit of a feud. We had to end that feud prematurely; I’m hoping to end that feud in three weeks at Backlash.

Cena: Well, then let the best man win.

Both Cena and Christian stand up and stare down. Cena then extends his hand and Christian accepts it. Cena then pulls Christian up for the FU but Christian rakes Cena eyes, slips out the back, and hits the Killswitch! Christian then looks down and does the ‘You can’t see me’ taunt.

*Commercial*

JR: Well, ladies and gentlemen for those of you just joining us, some shocking developments in the World Heavyweight Championship-ECW Championship picture as, well take a look at this.

*Replay*: ‘Cena then extends his hand and Christian accepts it. Cena then pulls Christian up for the FU but Christian rakes Cena eyes, slips out the back, and hits the Killswitch!’

“What’s Up” hits to a loud response as R-Truth comes from the audience singing his theme music.

“Canadian Destroyer” then hits to another loud response as Petey Williams makes his Smackdown! debut!

Chimmel: The following contest is an X-Division quarterfinal match-up, in the ring: R-Truth! And his opponent: Petey Williams!

X-Division Quarterfinal
R-Truth vs. Petey Williams
Very Quick paced match. Ends when Williams goes for a suplex but R-Truth slips out kicks Williams in the gut and hits the Axe Kick!
1…

2…

..3!

Winner: R-Truth

Chimmel: Here is your winner: R-Truth!

Truth celebrates as we cut to JR and Mick Foley.

JR: Well certainly an impressive victory for R-Truth against Petey Williams, who has nothing to be ashamed of.

Mick: No certainly not but, R-Truth advances.

JR: Well folks, if you like that match wait till you see what we have for a main event: Edge and Mr. Kennedy teaming up take on the high-flying team of AJ Styles and Rey Mysterio.

*Commercial*

“This Fire Burns” hits to a big ovation as CM Punk makes his way to the ring.

Punk: It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to figure out what I’m doing. Jericho get out here!

Jericho appears on the TitanTron.

Y2J: Sorry, I’m not there Punk however; I don’t think these fans deserve to see the greatest superstar in Smackdown! history.

*Heat*

Y2J: Now I’m assuming you’d like to know “Why did Chris Jericho want to cost CM Punk his match last week?” It all dates back to Wrestlemania 25. I was embarrassed and assaulted by 4 men past their prime and another unprofessional after a fluke victory, then while I was hurt and walking backstage. I saw a group of superstars celebrating, drinking, having a good time. And in the middle was one man: CM Punk holding a briefcase that guarantees him a title shot any time in the next year. Why should he get to celebrate while I’m hurt? That is why I cost you that match. So, now I’m assuming you went to Stephanie McMahon, a woman who is just bitter due to past differences, and gotten you a match with me at Backlash. The only way I’ll ever accept a match like that is if you put your Money in the Bank shot on the line Punk. What do you say?

Punk: You’re on!

The crowd pops but Jericho expression doesn’t change at all. Punk looks puzzled when a cameraman comes in the ring and delivers a Codebreaker! The cameraman removes his hat and fake moustache to reveal: Chris Jericho!

JR: My God! Jericho, he must’ve pre-taped that message so he could blindside CM Punk, what a despicable act!

Mick Foley: Despicable, but effective JR! Punk’s been completely immobilized!

Jericho smiles as we go to:

*Commercial*

*Replay*: Punk looks puzzled when a cameraman comes in the ring and delivers a Codebreaker!
“Crank it Up” plays to some heat, as The Big Show makes his way to the ring.

Chimmel: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall making his way to the ring, The Largest Athlete in the World: The Big Show!

Big Show does the hand thing and then gets in the ring.

“No More Words” plays to a HUGE pop as Jeff Hardy comes down to the ring.

Chimmel: And his opponent from Cameron; North Carolina; The Charismatic Enigma: Jeff Hardy!!

Jeff Hardy vs. The Big Show
A lengthy match mostly dominated by Big Show. Big Show goes for the chokeslam but Jeff Hardy slips out the back and hits a reverse Twist of Fate! Hardy then goes up to the top rope and hits a Swanton!
1…

2…

..3!

Winner: Jeff Hardy

Chimmel: Here is your winner: Jeff Hardy!

Hardy celebrates going up the ramp when
“I’m All Grown Up” hits to a pop and Stephanie McMahon stands at the ramp.

Stephanie: Jeff, congratulations on your victory over The Big Show, you’ve just proven that you have what it takes to be in the main event. So, this Thursday on the first edition of Superstars; you will face another former World Champion who will make his return: Kurt Angle! And the winner of that match will be the number one contender for the World Championship!

*Commercial*

“It’s Time” hits to pop and Gregory Helms makes his way to the ring.

Chimmel: Following contest is an X-Division quarterfinal match! Making his way to the ring: Gregory Helms.

“Wings of a Fallen Angel” hits to a big pop as Christopher Daniels makes his way to the ring!

Chimmel: And his opponent from the City of Angels; ‘The Fallen Angel’: Christopher Daniels!

X-Division Quarterfinal
Gregory Helms vs. Christopher Daniels
Good match that ends when Daniels hits the Angel’s Wings.
1…

2…

..3!

Winner: Christopher Daniels

Chimmel: Here is your winner: Christopher Daniels!

Daniels celebrates his victory.

AJ Styles and Rey Mysterio are walking backstage for their match.

*Commercial*

RAW Rebound
“Booker T kicks Joe in the gut, runs into the ropes and goes for the Scissors Kick, Joe moves his head just in time and Booker misses, Joe then hops on Booker T’s back and locks on the Coquina Clutch! Booker falls to the ground and Joe still has it applied. Booker reaches for the ropes to no avail but has no choice but to tap out!

Lillian: Here is your winner and STILL TNA World Champion Samoa Joe!

An exhausted Samoa Joe celebrates when…

“Voices” hits to some BIG heat as Randy Orton walks out.

Joe just looks at Orton with a scowl. Joe challenges Orton to come in the ring. Orton stop at ringside and the two stare down. Suddenly, Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes slide into the ring. Cody has a chair and Joe just barely avoid a shot. Joe kicks Cody in the gut, picks up the chair, and nails DiBiase! He then goes back and hits Rhodes! Joe turns around and gets hit with the RKO!! Orton just stares down at an unconscious Samoa Joe.”

“Metalingus” hits to big heat as Edge makes his way to the ring.

“Turn Up the Trouble” plays to a mixed reaction as Mr. Kennedy makes his way to the ring.

Mr. Kennedy: Now that I have everybody’s attention… I would just like to remind you… that my partner weighs in tonight at 250 pounds. He hails from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, “The Rated-R Superstar”: Edge!

*Heat*

Edge taunts at the announcing of his name.

Mr. Kennedy: And now onto myself. I weigh in tonight at 246 pounds, I hail from Green Bay, Wisconsin! Mr. Kennedy…. K-

“I Am” hits to interrupt Mr. Kennedy as AJ Styles makes his way to the ring to the delight of the crowd.

Chimmel: And there opponents first from Gainesville, Georgia the TNA Legends Champion: The Phenomenal AJ Styles!

Styles stops at the ramp.

“Booyaka 619” hit to another big pop as Rey Mysterio makes his way to the ring.

Chimmel: And his partner from San Diego, California; The Intercontinental Champion: Rey Mysterio!

AJ Styles/ Rey Mysterio vs. Mr. Kennedy/ Edge
At the end of a good tag team match, Rey and Kennedy are legal. Kennedy has th smaller man down in his corner and gets a cheap shot in on AJ, knocking him off the apron. Kennedy goes back to Rey but gets caught with a drop toe hold and sent on the second rope. Rey runs in for the 619 but meanwhile; Edge gets the blind tag on Kennedy. Rey hits the 619 on Kennedy! Rey goes up to drop the dime gets caught with A HUGE SPEAR FROM EDGE!
1…

2…

..3!

Winners: Edge and Mr. Kennedy

Chimmel: Here are your winners Edge and Mr. Kennedy!

Edge slips out the ring as Styles gets in it holding his head and Rey using ropes for support. Edge looks up at them smiling as Smackdown! goes off the air…

END OF SHOW

Last edited by Coolquip : 06-22-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Coolquip is offline   Reply With Quote