Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mr.King and Ryan Smith present ABWrestling

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2009, 01:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Ryan Smith
SocialWrestling.com

Ryan Smith needs to make some friendsRyan Smith needs to make some friendsRyan Smith needs to make some friendsRyan Smith needs to make some friendsRyan Smith needs to make some friendsRyan Smith needs to make some friendsRyan Smith needs to make some friendsRyan Smith needs to make some friendsRyan Smith needs to make some friends
Default Re: Mr.King and Ryan Smith present ABWrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTJ View Post
I was just about to do a booking for TNA/WWE thing. But guys, this thread looks good. Raw has a lot more TNA talent then Smackdown does, but that's not always a bad thing. Both rosters look pretty good. Good luck guys!
Thanks for the feedback.

On the TNA note on Raw, I'm more of a WWE watcher than TNA. I watch TNA about once or twice a month, so I basically know the main/ top stars, but overall, I (we) believe that the rosters are divided equally star power wise. Once again thanks for the feedback, I hope you come back soon to check out our shows and our website!