Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Afterlife

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2009, 06:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
The_Showstopper
Joey Styles' Punching Bag

The_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missed
Default WWE: The Afterlife

Hi everyone, I've decided to return for a while and bring back a thread that I first started with, albeit with a few changes. I'm going to start off where I left off in terms of the last thread. For those of you who have been up to date with the Forum, I was eagerly anticipating returning at Christmas, but a lot has happned since, and therefore I was unable to write. Since then, I have my University for September sorted, and issues with my job and money quite on the straight and narrow as well.

I was going to return with that Invasion thread, however over the past week I have been trying to rack my brain around how to book it. And it really was a mess! I essentially wanted to give all three companies (WWF, WCW and ECW) their own brands. So logistically, I would have had a nightmare booking it! Therefore I have decided to go back to a simple ABC formula for now, and book a WWE thread. Not essentially with a current up to date roster, but one that includes superstars from the past and the present.

The first RAW preview will be up later today as will the Rosters, and with a bit of tweaking (I lied, a lot of tweaking!!) I'll hopefully get the first RAW up later tomorrow.
The_Showstopper is offline   Reply With Quote