Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Acquisition of TNA
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Coolquip
THE TRUTH

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: The Acquisition of TNA

PS: I will write summaries of TV matches lest they be important.

RAW
Florida; Orlando-Amway Arena

Vince McMahon is shown in his office.

Vince: Over 8 years ago, I was here in this very room announcing the purchase of my own competition: WCW. Tonight, I announce the purchase of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. As you saw last night: TNA World Champion Samoa Joe has made his WWE debut. I can confirm that Mister Joe has signed a contract with WWE. Over the course of the next few weeks many TNA superstars will debut on RAW and Smackdown!. However, they must choose if they want to sign for a certain brand. If a superstar doesn’t sign to a brand by April’s Backlash Pay-Per-View: they will be randomly drafted along with
ECW superstars during the 2009 Draft. Any superstar who has a question about this can find me in my office. Also, tonight due to Vickie Gurrereo’s leaving of the company both RAW and Smackdown! are without a General Manager I will name RAW’s tonight and Smackdown!’s
Friday night. Till then, welcome to Monday Night RAW!!

Opening Video Plays

“Voices” hits to major heat as Legacy makes there way to the ring.

Orton: Last night, I made history! Last night, I avenged my injury at the hands of Triple H. Last June, I was injured at the hands of a savage Triple H. Then an even more savage-like Triple H threatened to break my neck! I was just simply defending myself. And if I happened to injure Triple H, well turnabout is fair play.

“You Suck” chant starts.

Orton: In fact, in fact, lets see that right now.

Video showing Punt Kick replay

Orton: Let’s see that one more time.

Video showing Punt Kick replay

Orton: And now Vince is showing off that he bought TNA.

Crowd pop

Orton: Yeah now he’s showing off that he bought TNA, yeah Vince is trying to sound triumphant because his golden boy nearly got his head kicked off in fact lets see that one more time.

This time “Crush You Up” plays to an incredible reaction as Samoa Joe makes his way to the ring.
Orton: What the hell are you doing here!

Joe: You said it yourself McMahon bought TNA and you didn’t what would TNA be without the TNA World Champion!

Crowd pop

Orton: Just to let you know this is WWE: World Wrestling Entertainment. Joe, you are not good at either Wrestling or Entertaining.

Joe: Fine then let’s say we find out who the better wrestler is.
Does that sound entertaining to you guys?!?

BIG Crowd Pop

Orton: Hold it! Hold it! Hold it! As appealing as it sounds to kick your ass all up and down the arena I don’t these people or you deserve a title match and-

Vince appears on the tron.

Vince: Randy, Randy I really think this is a job for your general manager to decide. So without further ado your NEW general manager of RAW!

“Here comes the Money” Hits to another huge ovation as Shane McMahon makes his way to the ring!

Orton: Whoa, whoa, what-

Shane: Randy, on behalf of myself, Samoa Joe, and the rest of this arena will you kindly SHUT UP!

Crowd pop

Shane: Now down to business, understand that you are both considered World Champions. That won’t be for long because at Backlash the Main Event will be: Randy Orton vs. Samoa Joe in a Title Unification Match!

Crowd pop as Orton looks shocked

Shane: Well at least that’s how it stands right now, because tonight the WWE Championship will be defended against an unknown opponent.

Crowd Pop

Shane: And Joe next week, you will have to too do the same because for the first time ever the TNA World Championship will be defended on RAW next week! Good luck gentlemen!

*Commercial*

“Live for the moment” hits to a face pop at first but the fans remember Matt Hardy’s heel so it slowly drowns out into a chorus of boos.

Lillian: This contest is scheduled for one-fall on the way to the ring from Cameron, North Carolina: Matt Hardy!

Hardy taunts his way down to the ring.

The fire the goes off and “Slow Chemical” plays to a surprising face reaction.

Matt Hardy vs. Kane
Ending: Finish comes after a short somewhat squash match, when Kane grabs Matt’s throat and SHANNON MOORE runs toward the ring! The ref is distracted with Moore as Hardy scores a low-blow kick and hits Twist of Fate. The ref turns to see the

…2

……3.
Winner: Matt Hardy

Lillian: Here is your winner: Matt Hardy!

Hardy and Moore celebrate. Kane then sits up and Matt and Shannon leave the ring faster than you can say: “OHHHH YEEEEEAH, WOO!!”

*Commercial*

“Time to Rock and Roll” hits to a big response as new Women’s Champion Trish Stratus makes her way to the ring!

Stratus: It’s great to be back in WWE your Women’s Champion!

Crowd pop and “Thank you Trish” chant

As Trish goes to talk “Woo-wee” hits to some heat and Maryse makes her way down to the ring.

Maryse: I had that battle royal won but then YOU had to come in you… you… you has-been!

Then “Paparazzi” hits and Melina comes down the aisle.

Melina: Spare me, you know I eliminated you. The only reason you even came close was because of that Amazon!

Speak of the devil here come Beth Phoenix with Santino.

Beth: Actually that’s ‘Glamazon’ and even so the reason I came back is because I’m the only one who deserves to be Champion!

Shane appears on tron.
Shane: Ladies how about you all have a match and the winner face Trish in a title Unification bout at Backlash.

Melina: Don’t we need another title.

At the end of those words the music of TNA Knockouts Champion Awesome Kong hits and here she comes! The ladies look like they’ve seen a ghost including Trish. Santino looks like he needs a new singlet.

Knockout’s Championship Match
Awesome Kong © vs. Maryse vs. Melina vs. Beth Phoenix
Ending: After unsuccessfully trying to take down Kong by themselves the other three ladies team up and go after Kong all at once. Kong backdrops Melina & Maryse over the top rope. Phoenix then tries a clothesline on Kong but is unsuccessful Kong then kicks Beth in the gut and connects with the Awesome Bomb!

…2

…3!

Winner: Awesome Kong
Lillian: Here is your winner and STILL TNA Knockouts Champion: Awesome Kong!
Santino runs in like he going to attack but Kong just stares at him and he goes to check on Beth Phoenix. Kong then looks up at the ramp at Trish Stratus.
*Commercial*

Promo for Backlash

Replay of what just happened

“Bringin’ the Hood T U” hits to a big pop

Lillian: This contest is scheduled for one-fall and it is for the World Tag Team Championship on the way to the ring the challengers Shad and JTG: Cryme Tyme!

“Ain’t no Make Believe” hits to a surprising mixed reaction.
Lillian: And there opponents, the World Tag Team Champions: The Miz and John Morrison!

Tag Team Championship
John Morrison and The Miz © vs. Cryme Tyme
Ending: The Miz goes for the Reality check on Shad at the end of an above average tag team match. Shad counters and catches him in a Samoan drop position JTG then runs and they hit the G9! Morrison was coming in but got hit in the face by the Miz coming down!
…2
…..3!
Winners: Cryme Tyme

Lillian: Here are your winners and NEW World Tag Team Champions: Cryme Tyme

Cryme Tyme celebrates BIG TIME as Miz and Morrison argue finally Morrison angrily leaves.

*Commercial*

Cole: Earlier Tonight we saw the shocking return of Shannon Moore. Next week, Moore will take on Kane! That’s right Shannon Moore vs. Kane!

“Voices” hits as Orton makes his way to the ring with the rest of Legacy.

Lillian: The following contest if for the WWE Championship set for one-fall on the way to the ring be accompanied to the ring by Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase the WWE Champion Randy Orton!
Orton comes down to the ring taunting.

“Man in the Box (Production)” plays to a good pop as Tommy Dreamer makes his way down to the ring.

WWE Championship
Randy Orton© vs. Tommy Dreamer
Ending: In mid-match Legacy are banned from ringside. Orton tries to expose the turnbuckle but the ref stops him and starts trying to tie the turn buckle back up. Orton tries a RKO but Dreamer shoves him and hits the DDT!

….3!

But the ref is distracted

Then Raven comes in and hits the Even flow DDT!
Orton then covers Dreamer:
1……

2……

….3!

Winner: Randy Orton

Legacy then returns to celebrate with Orton. Orton then points to Dreamer and they move in for the kill.

“Crush You Up” plays and Samoa Joe then sprints down to the ring.

Joe clotheslines Orton who rolls out of the ring. Joe then is attacked by Ted and Cody. Joe fights back and tosses Cody out of the ring. Samoa Joe then puts DiBiase on the top rope and hits the Muscle Buster! Samoa Joe then points to Orton on the ramp and does the cut-throat gesture as RAW goes off the air….

END OF SHOW

Backlash
WWE Championship & TNA Championship Unification Match
Randy Orton vs. Samoa Joe

Women & Knockout Unification Match
Trish Stratus vs. Awesome Kong

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome