Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - -Shoot Wrestling Federation-
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 03:41 PM Thread Starter
SCSA101
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: -Shoot Wrestling Federation-

Weekly News:

Lesnar signs a contract to SWF

It has been confirmed that former WWE World Heavyweight champion, Intercontinental champion, and UFC Heavyweight champion, Brock Lesnar has signed a lucrative 3 year contract with SWF, being the first public signing to the company. Wrestling Clique approached him seconds after the announcement in which Lesnar was reported to say the following:

“It's great to be part of the company, my intention is to be the best athlete in the world and I believe that can be achieved under the banner of SWF. I've seen the stars SWF is currently in negotiations with and there are many dream matches waiting to happen, a rematch with Kurt Angle is also something I and the fans would like to see.”

========

More Major signings!

SWF.com continues to shock the wrestling business after announcing the following wrestlers confirmed to be part of its active roster:

Bryan Danielson, Rob Van Dam, Senshi

========

Contract Dispute?

Though SWF claim Rob Van Dam is part of the active wrestler, unlike the signing of Danielson and Senshi it's rumoured this is only verbally confirmed. Internal sources claim that Rob Van Dam is disputing over a contract as he belives he deserves more pay to return to the business.

Insiderreports.com hope to keep you updated as we get mroe on the story.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome