Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2009, 08:58 AM   #20 (permalink)
Gards
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Gards needs to take rep more seriousGards needs to take rep more seriousGards needs to take rep more seriousGards needs to take rep more seriousGards needs to take rep more seriousGards needs to take rep more seriousGards needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: BKB Star. Presents: World Wrestling Entertainment 2006

James, this is looking good first up, second of all, I can see you having Rob Van Dam winning the Rumble with you writing well with him(As I seem to remember you saying)

Please get rid of the Henry, Batista match I beg of you. I hope the Edge and Cena match is done well though and let Edge win plz.

HENRY CAN BE A JOBBER. MAKE IT HAPPEN! Or just plain get rid of him. Either works.

I hope you don't have the storyline drag on, give each diva something else to do for Wrestlemania, I love womens wrestling.

JBL in line for a push is good and honestly, I cracked up laughing at the Calfs Blood statement and I think you know why.

Don't really care for Orton right now, I hope you do push him though as he can be a very good asset for you when you get further into this thread.

JUVI is plain awesome so I hope you keep him around.

I would love to see Benoit and Taker at Wrestlemania cause it would just be awesome, and I hope you do bring Rhino back tbh.

Last edited by Gards : 06-12-2009 at 09:02 AM.
Gards is offline   Reply With Quote