Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2009, 07:58 AM   #20 (permalink)
Gards
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Gards Gards Gards Gards Gards Gards Gards
Default Re: BKB Star. Presents: World Wrestling Entertainment 2006

James, this is looking good first up, second of all, I can see you having Rob Van Dam winning the Rumble with you writing well with him(As I seem to remember you saying)

Please get rid of the Henry, Batista match I beg of you. I hope the Edge and Cena match is done well though and let Edge win plz.

HENRY CAN BE A JOBBER. MAKE IT HAPPEN! Or just plain get rid of him. Either works.

I hope you don't have the storyline drag on, give each diva something else to do for Wrestlemania, I love womens wrestling.

JBL in line for a push is good and honestly, I cracked up laughing at the Calfs Blood statement and I think you know why.

Don't really care for Orton right now, I hope you do push him though as he can be a very good asset for you when you get further into this thread.

JUVI is plain awesome so I hope you keep him around.

I would love to see Benoit and Taker at Wrestlemania cause it would just be awesome, and I hope you do bring Rhino back tbh.

Last edited by Gards : 06-12-2009 at 08:02 AM.
Gards is offline   Reply With Quote