Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2009, 03:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
ExtremeLeeClassic
Forum Lurker

ExtremeLeeClassic 101 - 250ExtremeLeeClassic 101 - 250ExtremeLeeClassic 101 - 250
Default Re: Diva Chaos

Why only one person has commented this thread yet surprises me greatly because you're doing one excellent job with this. I'm a women's wrestling nut myself and your roster is just wow, perfect. I mean I love how you've mixed all different styles of women's wrestling together- you have the divas of WWE, the Knockouts of TNA and then the really skilled athletes of the independent scene and SHIMMER, and the way you're mixing them to incorporate some real great storylines is very pleasing to read.

I haven't got the time to write a full blown review but skimming over the last show, I've gotta say you booked some great matches. Up there was the women's tag team championship match, involving four highly talented ladies and the way you wrote this match was pretty amazing. The ending was a full on spot fest which I adored, especially with Wilde hitting a plancha to Beth from over the top rope. And I'm really glad Mickie and Taylor won the titles, to think about it they make a great team. Also, I liked the booking of the MsChif/McCool match, although I can't say I was too happy who the winner was, and Sky's open challenge- I'm liking how you're going down the route of The Beautiful People splitting up, because it's different. The one problem I see is that some booking sounds a little unrealistic at times- like a First Blood between Maryse/ Hemme, I just cannot even see it- maybe if it were between MsChif and Daizee Haze for example, but not between these two.

But I gotta say, you're doing an excellent job. Don't let the lack of reviews deter you from continuing because I want you to know that I think you've been brave chosing a women's only promotion and you're pulling it off ever so nicely. Keep up the good work, and I will definitely be keeping my eyes on this one!

CLICK HERE

Last edited by ExtremeLeeClassic : 06-10-2009 at 03:10 AM.
ExtremeLeeClassic is offline   Reply With Quote