Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Championship Wrestling- No Minors, No Exceptions
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Jon Staley
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Extreme Championship Wrestling 2001- To Survive and Prosper

Sorry to say that I haven't got time for a full review right now, pal, but I've read over the majority of your show and I will try go give a few notes.

The overall feeling I got was a good one. Everything is very professional, though the size of the opening post was kinda annoying, but with regards to the show - good. The show started off wonderfully with the voiceover warning, and Joey Styles' introduction. It went a long way to buildm it all up and it was great that he took a shot at Uncle Eric. He was very well written throughout. The pulp fiction montage is a nice old-school touch, but in all honesty I'd prefer it to be worked into the show. In any event, there were some good skits in there.

Okay, so I didn't give a few notes, and I've only mentioned a couple of things, but I'll be in for your second show with a full review. Since it was your first full show, I can see you getting a whole lot better with this and it could be a very good BTB if you keep at it. I see potential here.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome