Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Championship Wrestling- No Minors, No Exceptions

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2009, 05:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jon Staley
Moron

Jon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth readingJon Staley has posts worth reading
Default Re: Extreme Championship Wrestling 2001- To Survive and Prosper

Sorry to say that I haven't got time for a full review right now, pal, but I've read over the majority of your show and I will try go give a few notes.

The overall feeling I got was a good one. Everything is very professional, though the size of the opening post was kinda annoying, but with regards to the show - good. The show started off wonderfully with the voiceover warning, and Joey Styles' introduction. It went a long way to buildm it all up and it was great that he took a shot at Uncle Eric. He was very well written throughout. The pulp fiction montage is a nice old-school touch, but in all honesty I'd prefer it to be worked into the show. In any event, there were some good skits in there.

Okay, so I didn't give a few notes, and I've only mentioned a couple of things, but I'll be in for your second show with a full review. Since it was your first full show, I can see you getting a whole lot better with this and it could be a very good BTB if you keep at it. I see potential here.
Jon Staley is offline   Reply With Quote