Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2009, 01:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
greenchad1
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1
Default Diva Chaos Volume 38

"I'm all grown up" blares over the PA system as General Manager Stephanie Mcmahon makes her way down the ramp with a smile on her face after making her triumphant return just last week. Stephanie walks up onto the ring apron and ducks down and enters the ring as the fans cheer. Stephanie takes a microphone from ringside and walks around the ring with a confident look on her face.

Stephanie:Thank you all for that warm welcome and welcome to diva chaos! I promised to bring you the very best action in all of wrestling and this week will be no different. Tonight Mickie James and Taylor Wilde will take on Natalya and Beth Phoenix for the Women's Tag Team Titles. Not to mention, Christy Hemme will take on Maryse in a first blood match! But, that's not all, I have just signed an epic main event, for the first time ever two champions will collide. As World Women's Champion Michelle Mccool will take on Shimmer World Champion Mschif here tonight! Thank you all and enjoy the show.

Stephanie drops the microphone but before she can leave the ring "Holla" blasts throughout the arena as Kelly Kelly makes her way out on the stage with a surprising smile on her face as she holds a microphone and a mysterious envelope in the other. Kelly paces the top of the stage as the fans nearly boo her out of the building before she can talk!

Kelly:Stephanie, Stephanie, Stephanie, I'm sure you felt so great when you got one over on me last week. When your big return and embrassed me in front of everyone. I'm sure all those disobeident little bitches like Mickie James and Maria were just so giddy that you were back. They were probaly so hopeful that things were going to change around here. Well with hope only comes great dissapointment! As you see your not the only one who with surprises Stephanie. As earlier this week I met with the board of directors and they unanimously agreed that when I was in charge, I did thing in Diva Chaos that took women's wrestling to new heights. That's why in this envelope is a certified letter from the board of directors naming me Co General Manager of Diva Chaos! So that means Stephanie, you and I we're partners now.

Stephanie cringes in the ring as the fans boo.

Kelly:Now as your partner, I must say that is one excellent main event. Because, I know personally that Michelle can not wait to get her hands on Mschif after what she did to her last week and tonight Michelle Mccool will prove that their is only one true women's champion! Now we're just two weeks away from redeption and I've noticed that tonight Maryse has a match, Christy has a match, and Michelle has a match, and that only leaves one important person out of that equation and that's poor little Maria! So since you got to pick Michelle's opponent, I think it's only fair that I get to pick Maria's opponent. So tonight in one-on-one action it will be Maria against...Candice Michelle! Now I know Candice has a big match in two weeks against yours truly, so it wouldn't be a shame if ethier Candice or Maria got hurt tonight in their match and were not able to compete in two weeks. But, oh well. So Stephanie there is one thing you should know by now...nobody...and I mean nobody beats me!

Kelly walks away with a smile on her face as Stephanie look on in anger in the ring as we go to commercial break

Back from the break Layla makes her way down the ramp with her hand on hip as she struts down the ramp with a bitter look on her face. Layla climbs up on to the ring apron and climbs onto the 2nd rope and streches her leg back before sliding into the ring. Layla walks around the ring and stares down all the fans in audience as she awaits her opponent

"Light a Fire" blares over the PA system as Ashley makes her way out on to the stage. Ashley gives the rock on sign as the pyro explodes behind her. She runs down the rampway as she slaps hands with the fans at ringside before sliding into the ring. Ashley climbs up on to 2nd rope and gives the rock on sign to the fans as she leaps down.

Ashley's had a lot of problems the past few weeks with Sable, two weeks ago Sable pinned Ashley in a one-on-one action, but then last week when Ashley interupted Sable's gloatting last week and took the legendary diva down and stripped her off of her top. In 2 weeks at Diva Chaos Redeption Ashley will meet Sable in a rematch but this time it will be a bra and panties match!

Ashley walks back and forth as Layla talks trash as the bell rings.

Ashley and Layla circle around the ring and then lock up in the middle of the ring. Layla gets the early control by delivering a knee to the midsection and then deliver a clubbing blow to the back. Layla follows up with a kick to the midsection and then picks Ashley up and delivers a bodyslam. Ashley holds her back as Layla delivers a a stomp to the chest. Layla picks Ashley up off the ground by her hair and throws her into the corner. Layla delivers some well placed kicks to the midsection and then grabs Ashley by the hair and tosses her across the ring. Layla taunts Ashley to get up before delivering a running kick to the ribs. Ashley rolls around the mat before Layla grabs Ashley up by her hair but Ashley comes back with a series of a right hands to the midsection.

Ashley gets to her feet and unloads with a forearm shot to the side of Layla's head. Ashley with another shot. However, Layla comes back with a knee to the midsection and then irish whips Ashley into the corner. Layla comes charging in but she gets a boot to her face for her trouble. Ashley comes charging out of the corner and takes Layla down with a closeline. Layla gets back to her feet and gets another closeline for her trouble. Layla gets to a knee and Ashley runs off the ropes, Ashley bounces back and charges Layla. Layla goes for a closeline out of desperation but Ashley ducks it, Ashley bounces off the ropes again and this time catches Layla with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors! Layla gets to her feet dazed and Ashley delivers a kick to the midsection and the pulls Layla in and hits a ddt! Ashley goes to the corner and climbs to the 2nd rope and smacks her elbow, Ashley comes off with the star struck and it crashes down into the chest of Layla! Ashley makes the pinfall 1..2..3!
Winner by pinfall Ashley

Ashley gets to her feet and the referee raises her arm in the air. Layla rolls out of the ring holding her chest as Ashley climbs the corner and celebrates as the fans cheer her on. Sable comes out on to the stage and Ashley leaps off the ropes. Ashley stares down Sable and opens the ropes, challenging Sable to get in the ring. Sable nods her head in dissaproval and heads to the back as Ashley turns away disgusted. Ashley continues to celebrate in the ring as we go to the back to Lauren.

Lauren:Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to welcome my guests at this time the Shimmer Tag Team Champions, The Ohio Girls, Ashley Lane and Neveah!

The camera zooms out to show Ashley and Neveah with the Shimmer Titles proudly displayed over their shoulders.

Lauren:So ladies last week you made an impressive debut along with Daizee Haze, what do you two look to accomplish now?

Ashley:It's simple Lauren, we look to make history!

Lauren:What do you mean?

Neveah:It's simple, in Shimmer we made history when we became the first ever Shimmer Tag Team Champions and we're going make history again.

Lauren:How's that?

Ashley:By becoming the first women to hold both the Shimmer Tag Team Titles and the Diva Chaos Tag Team Titles!

Voice:Excuse me!

Walking into the screen are Women's Tag Team Champions Natalya and Beth Phoenix with their belts over their shoulders

Natalya:I have news for you two ladies, those belts you have over your shoulders, mean nothing here! The only belts that matter are right over here our shoulders!

Ashley:We would put our titles up against those belts anytime, anywhere. It's just to bad, you won't even have your titles after tonight, when Mickie James and Taylor Wilde kick your ass!

Beth gets in Ashley's face and Neveah comes to her side as Natalya holds her back Beth.

Natalya:Mickie James and Taylor Wilde are not in our league, and nethier are you two!

Natalya and Beth walk backwards as Ashley and Neveah glare back at them as we go to commercial.

Back from the break a video package plays of last weeks blowup between The Beautiful People. After Angelina Love accidentally booted Velvet Sky in the face, resulting in a broken nose for Sky, she walked out on her partner, possibly costing them a shot at the tag team titles. Later Sky accused Love of being jealous and holding her back. Love had heard enough and attacked Velvet Sky, offically bringing an end to the beautiful people.

We go to the ring where Velvet Sky stands in the ring with a microphone in hand

Velvet:Last week Angelina Love's jealousy finally got the better of her, when she physically asulted me. From day one she has only been jealous of me! Because I was the better wrestler, not to mention I was the true beautiful one in the beautiful people. It ate at her that when we went out that no one could take their eyes off of me and not one person noticed her. Despite that I carried her to not one but two reigns as a Tag Team Champion, and what did I get in return. A thank you? No! For all my trouble, I got a boot right to my face! If it wasn't for Angelina Love I could be the World Champion right now. No longer will I let Angelina Love hold me back! That's why I have issued a challenge to anyone in the back. To prove that one, I don't need Angelina Love, and two I can beat anyone in this company! So who's it going to be!?

Sky throws the microphone and stands in the ring with a smile on her face. However, Sky's smile quickly disappears among hearing the music of none other than Awesome Kong! Kong steps out on to the stage and slowly walks down the ramp as Sky quickly become concerned. Kong licks her lips as she climbs up onto the ring apron and steps over the top rope and into the ring. Kong stares at Sky as Sky looks down and takes a deep breath.

Kong takes a step towards Sky and Sky backs up and begs off Kong. Sky however quickly hits Kong with a forearm shot and another to the chest but they have little effect on Kong. Kong lunges at Sky but she ducks it and gets behind Kong. Velvet Sky unloads with a series of blows to the back but they are having little impact on the massive Kong. Sky runs off the ropes and charges Kong with a closeline and it connects but it doesn't take Kong off her feet. Sky runs off the ropes again but Kong catches her with a viscious swinging backfist that drops Sky to the mat.

Sky lies on the mat holding her jaw as Kong lifts her up off the mat by her hair. Kong underhooks Velvet Sky's arms and hoists her up in the air and drops her to the mat with the implant buster! Kong rolls Sky over and makes the cover 1..2.. Sky got a shoulder up somehow. Kong grunts as she picks Sky back up off the mat. Kong pulls Sky in for the awesome bomb! Kong lifts Sky up in the air but Sky despertley unloads with right hands on Kong. Sky escapes and attempts a sunset flip! Sky grabs Kong's legs but can't get her over. Kong jumps up and tries to crush Sky but Sky moves out of the way and Kong's backside hits the mat. Sky gets to her feet and delivers a dropkick to the back of Kong's head! Sky goes for a cover but only gets a one count. Sky unloads with as many punches as she can as Kong is down but Kong shoves her away. Kong gets to a knee and Sky unloads with more punches but again Kong pushes her away. Sky approaches Kong again but this time Kong reaches up and grabs her by the throat! Kong locks both of her hands around Sky's throat and hoists her up in the air and then throws her to the mat.

Sky is down and holding her back! Kong smirks as she looks towards the corner. Kong climbs up on to the second rope. Kong comes off the second rope with a splash but Sky moves out of the way and Kong crashes into the mat. Sky quickly crawls to the corner and uses the ropes to get herself up. Sky turns around and is loosening the top turnbuckle pad as Kong slowly gets to her feet. Kong is up but stumbling as Sky tries to get the pad off. Kong sees Sky in the corner and charges at Sky. Kong comes in with the avalanche but Sky moves out of the way, while pulling the turnbuckle pad off and Kong crashes chest first into the exposed turnbuckles! Sky dropkicks Kong in the back and Kong's face hits the exposed turnbuckle pad. Sky rolls Kong up with a school girl! The ref counts as Sky puts her feet up on the middle rope 1..2..3!
Winner by pinfall Velvet Sky

Sky rolls out of the ring and she looks more surprised then anyone in the arena as she raises her arms in victory. Kong gets to her feet and stares at Velvet Sky as she kicks the ropes in anger. Sky stands at ringside celebrating and then begins to walk backwards up the ramp. However, she is hit from behind by Angelina Love! Love drills her in the back of the head with a forearm shot. Sky stumbles forward and Love takes her by the hair and then slams her facefirst into the ring apron. Love throws Sky back into the ring. Sky crawls around, trying to get to her feet. Awesome Kong walks over and grabs Sky by the hair and pulls her in and then hits the awesome bomb! Angelina Love walks back up the ramp, looking on as Sky lies motionless in the ring. Kong walks around and then exits the ring as Love leaves with a smile on her face. The camera focuses on Velvet Sky as she tries to get up as we go to commercial.

Back from commercial break referees are helping Velvet Sky through the backstage area when Lauren approaches her

Lauren:Velvet Sky, congratulations on upsetting Awesome Kong. But this is not how you could have expected your night to end.

Sky:Upset? An upset is when you don't expect to win. Awesome Kong is nothing, I can beat anyone from Awesome Kong to Angelina Love! That's why I'm challenging Angelina Love to a one-on-one match in 2 weeks at redemption! Tonight just proves how jealous Love is of me. In my moment of triumph, she attacked me. She can't stand for the attention to be on me. I proved tonight how jealous she is and in two weeks, I'm going to prove once and for all that I am simply better then her.

Sky walks away as Lauren looks on and we head back to the ring.

The music of Mickie James hits and the crowd erupts as Mickie and Taylor make their way out onto the stage. They come running down the ramp and sliding into the ring with a smile on their face. Mickie climbs the ropes and points to the crowd and leaps off the ropes as Taylor salutes the fans in attendence. Taylor and Mickie talk strategy with each other as they await the opponents.

The music of Natalya hits as she makes her way out on the stage with her partner Beth Phoenix. They make their way confidently strutting down the ramp with the title belts over their shoulders. Natalya slides into the ring as Beth climbs up on to the apron. Beth climbs the ropes and hoists her title high in the air and then backflips into the ring. Beth and Natalya stare down the challengers and hold the titles high in the air before handing the titles over to the referee. The ref holds both titles high in the air as both champions and challengers stare on. The ref hands the titles over to the timekeeper and the bell rings as this match is underway

Mickie and Natalya start the match off as Mickie must be thinking about the assault Natalya did to with a steel chair two weeks ago. Mickie and Natalya lock up in the middle of the ring and Natalya backs Mickie into the corner. Natalya releases and takes a step back as Mickie stands in the corner. Natalya tries to catch Mickie with a sucker punch but Mickie dodges it and then catches Natalya with a forearm shot in the corner and then delivers a series of kicks in the corner. Mickie continues to unload in the corner until the referee gets in between both Mickie and Natalya. The ref pulls Mickie back, Mickie sidesteps the ref but Natalya drills Mickie with a closeline as she walks over. Natalya follows up with a hard stomp and then picks Mickie up off the mat and hits back suplex. Natalya goes for a cover but only gets a one count. Natalya drags Mickie over to the ropes and lays her right leg over the bottom rope. Natalya jumps up and sits on Mickie's knee, and again Natalya leaps up and crashes into Mickie's knee with her backside. Mickie clutches her knee as Natalya picks Mickie up by her hair and throws her into the corner. Natalya makes the tag to Beth Phoenix.

Beth enters as Natalya exits and then drives her shoulder into the midsection of Mickie, Beth leans back and drives her shoulder into Mickie's midsection again. Beth pulls Mickie out of the corner and picks her up for a fallaway slam but slams her forward to the mat! Beth with the cover 1..2.. but Mickie kicks out. Beth picks Mickie up off the mat and then hoists her over the shoulder. Beth charges towards the corner with Mickie over her shoulder. Mickie slides off Beth shoulder and then pushes her into the corner. Beth hits the top turnbuckle fact first. Beth turns around and charges Mickie with a closeline. Mickie ducks it and then reaches back and takes Beth down with a neckbreaker!

Both ladies are down as Mickie crawls towards her corner as Beth holds the back of her head. Mickie continues to crawl towards the corner as Beth stumbles to her feet. Beth tries to stop Mickie, but Mickie reaches out and tags in Taylor Wilde! Taylor leap over the top and into the ring. Taylor catches Beth with a dropkick, Beth gets up but gets a closeline for her trouble. Taylor fires with some forearm shots that backs Beth into the ropes. Taylor goes for the irish whip but Beth counters and sends Taylor into the ropes. Taylor bounces back as Beth puts her head down, Taylor delivers a kick to the chest. Beth stumbles around the ring holding her chest and Taylor charges and takes Beth down with a hurricanrana! Taylor with a pinfall 1..2.. but Beth kicks out.

Beth grabs the ropes to get to her feet as Taylor grabs her from behind and goes for the german suplex but Beth grabs the top rope and blocks it. Beth then fires with a back elbow to the head. Taylor drops to a knee as she holds her head. Beth hooks Taylor's arms and hoists her up in the air and drops her with the glam slam! Beth with the cover 1..2.. but Mickie stomps on Beth's head to break it up the pinfall. Beth gets to her feet as the referee gets Mickie out of the ring. Beth picks Taylor up and tosses her into the corner. Beth makes the tag to her partner Natalya.

Natalya enters the ring and delivers some stiff kicks to the midsection and then pulls Taylor out of the corner and then delivers a snap suplex and floats over into a cover 1..2.. but Taylor kicks out. Natalya with a series of stomps. Natalya picks Taylor up and then delivers a crushing backbreaker! Natalya with another cover 1..2.. but Taylor kicks out! Natalya grabs Taylor by the legs and locks in a boston crab! Natalya sits down Taylor's back as Taylor screams in pain. Taylor tries to get to the ropes but Natalya has all her weight on Taylor's back. Mickie and the fans try to rally Taylor who inches closer to the ropes. Natalya pulls back more as Taylor makes one last lunge for the ropes and gets ahold of the bottom rope. Natalya refuses to let go 1..2...3..4.. and Natalya just releases before the disqualification.

Natalya picks Taylor up and drills her with an uppercut and then hoists her up in the air with a gorilla press! Taylor out of desperation wiggles free and slips out of Natalya's grip. Taylor lands on her feet and grabs Natalya from behind and hits her with the german suplex but Taylor doesn't have the energy to hold the bridge. Natalya holds the back of her neck in agony. As Taylor crawls to the corner as Mickie leans out for the tag. Taylor is almost there but Natayla grabs her foot. Both Taylor and Natalya get to their feet but Natalya has Taylor's foot! Taylor out of nowhere hits an enziguri on Natalya! With Natalya down, Taylor leaps and tags in Mickie James!

Mickie climbs up to the top rope as Natalya stumbles to her feet, Mickie comes off with a lou thesz press and it connects! Mickie reaches back for a leg and the ref counts 1..2.. but Natalya kicks out. Mickie quickly to her feet and runs off the ropes and connects with a low dropkick to the side of the head. Mickie waits for Natalya to get to her feet but Beth Phoenix hits Mickie from behind! Beth throws Mickie into the corner. Beth comes charging in but Mickie catches her with legs and then headscissors Beth out of the corner! Taylor enters the ring and dropkicks Beth through the ropes! Beth hits the arena floor, Taylor planchas herself over the top rope and takes out Beth Phoenix!

Natalya tries to catch Mickie off gaurd with a punch but Mickie blocks it! Mickie with a kick to the midsection and pulls Natalya in for the ddt! Mickie lets out a scream but Natalya grabs Mickie by the arm and escapes, Natalya goes for a shortarm closeline but Mickie ducks it! Mickie goes for a roundhouse kick but Natayla ducks it and then grabs Mickie by the legs with a double leg takedown! Natalya steps through and turns Mickie over and has the sharpshooter locked right in the middle of the ring! Mickie screams in pain as Natalya has it sinched in! Mickie is pulling her hair trying not to tap. Mickie has her hand up as the fans cheer her on. Mickie screams as Natalya pulls back. Out of nowhere Taylor Wilde comes off the top rope with a missile dropkick to the back of Natalya, breaking the hold.

Both Mickie and Natalya are down as the referee tries to get Taylor out of the ring. Beth slides into the ring and she has one of the tag team titles in her hand. Beth sets her sights on Mickie as Taylor tries to warn the ref but the ref is trying get Taylor out of the ring. Beth charges Mickie with the title but Mickie ducks it and Beth nails Natalya with the gold! Mickie with a roundhouse kick to Beth that sends her through the middle and bottom rope and to the arena floor! Natalya stumbles back to her feet holding her head. Mickie with a kick to the midsection and quickly pulls Natalya in and hits the jumping swinging ddt! Mickie with the cover 1..2..3!
Winners by pinfall and NEW Women's Tag Team Champions Mickie James and Taylor Wilde

Taylor enters the ring and hugs Mickie who begins to tear up as the referee hands them the titles. Mickie and Taylor raise the titles in the air as the ref raises their arms. Mickie and Taylor hug again in the ring. Mickie and Taylor go to each side of the ring and hoist the titles up for the fans to see. Beth and Natalya make their way back up the ramp as they stare at Mickie and Taylor. Mickie and Taylor make eye contact with Beth and Natalya, Mickie and Taylor hold the titles up in the air and smile. Beth and Natalya scream back at them before heading to the back. Mickie and Taylor walk around ringside and celebrate with the fans as we go to commercial.

Back from the break Beth and Natalya are walking backstage when Ashley and Neveah come up to them.

Ashley:Now do our titles mean something to you two!

Beth is about to attack when Natalya pulls her back

Natalya:You want a piece of us so bad, why don't you put those titles on the line next week.

Ashley:You're on!

Natalya:Good, but I don't feel like waiting to next week.

Natalya delivers a kick to Ashley Lane and Neveah drills Natalya with a right hand. Beth hits Neveah and all four women are going at it as refs and agents run to seperate them from each other. The refs pull Beth and Natalya away as The Ohio Girls stare on.

Back to the ring Candice Michelles music hits as she makes her way out on to the stage as she runs from side to side get the fans pumped up. Candice runs down the ramp slapping hands with the fans on the way down the ramp. Candice climbs up on to the ring apron and rips open her jacket as the fans cheer. Candice enters the ring and climbs the ropes and gets the crowd cheering as she smiles. Candice jumps down and then streches as she waits her opponent and friend.

The music of Maria hits as she walks out on to the stage and blows a kiss to all the fans and then runs down the ramp as she slaps hands with the fans at ringside. Maria steps into the ring and then climbs the ropes and does a little shake and smiles as the fans cheer her on. Maria looks over at Candice and they shake hands in a show of respect before the bell rings.

Maria and Candice circle around the ring and then lock up. Maria gets Candice in a hammerlock, but Candice counters it into a wristlock. Maria frees herself and locks Candice in a headlock, Candice backs Maria into the ropes and then sends her off. Maria bounces off the ropes, Candice goes for a hip toss but Maria blocks it and then hip tosses Candice down to the mat. Candice gets up and Maria goes for a dropkick but Candice side steps it. Maria hits the mat and Candice with an Oklahoma roll 1..2.. but Maria kicks out.

Candice smiles as she gets to her feet, Maria gets up and they lock up again. Maria takes her down with drop toe hold and then locks Candice in a front facelock. Maria has it locked in but Candice gets to her feet and then backs Maria into the corner, forcing Maria to release the hold. Candice delivers a few kicks to the midsection and then leans back and delivers a hard chop. Candice with another hard chop. Maria grabs Candice by the neck and flings her into the corner. Maria now with a hard chop of her own and another for Candice. Maria irish whips Candice across the ring to the opposite corner. Maria comes charging in but gets a boot to the face from Candice.

Candice hops on the second rope and comes off with a cross body on Maria, Candice hooks the leg 1..2.. but Maria kicks out. Candice picks Maria up and sets her up for a suplex but Maria blocks it and then rolls Candice up in a small package 1..2.. but Candice kicks out. Both ladies get to their feet quickly and Maria goes for a closeline but Candice ducks it and then rolls Maria with a school girl 1..2.. but Maria kicks out. Both ladies back to their feet again, Candice goes for a kick but Maria catches her by the foot and spins her around. Maria then takes Candice down with a closeline. Candice gets to a knee and Maria grabs her and sets her up for a bulldog. Candics escapes by shoving Maria on the back, Maria rushes Candice but Candice was ready and catches Maria with a spinning wheel kick! Candice with a cover 1..2.. but Maria kicks out.

Candice runs her hands through her hair in frustration and then gets to her feet. Maria tries to get to her feet and makes it to a knee but Candice grabs her by the arms and sets her up for the Candiwrapper but Maria frees herself. Maria pushes Candice up against the ropes and then rolls her up with a victory roll 1..2..3!
Winner by pinfall Maria

Maria raises her arms in celebration as Candice looks dissapointed. Maria walks around the ring and points to the fans as they cheer her on. Candice walks over to Maria and extends her hand and Maria shakes it and then the two share a hug. Candice raises Maria's arm in the air and then rolls out of the ring and heads to the back with her head down as Maria celebrates in the ring before we go to a video package.

The video shows last week that Christy Hemme was scheduled to take on Maryse for the Hardcore title. That was until Maryse and Michelle took out Christy Hemme with a brutal sneak attack backstage. With Christy unable to compete Daffney was chosen as her replacement. During the match however Christy made her presence felt, annilhilating Maryse with a steel chair, allowing Daffney to pick up the win and the Hardcore Title. However Christy said she wasn't done and wanted Maryse's blood and she will get her shot tonight in a first blood match!

Splitscreen shot is shown of Maryse and Christy walking towards the ring as their match is next as we go to commercial

Back from the break Candice is shown walking down the hallway when Kelly approaches her

Kelly:Congratulations Candice, once again you've proved to underwhelm. You just can't win the big matches! That's why when in two weeks when we meet you don't stand a chance. Because unlike you I have what it takes to get the job done.

Candice:You think when I face you, I care about winning. Wins/Losses mean nothing to me, all I care about is hurting you! I don't care what you do to me these next two weeks. You've had me fight my friend tonight, you can put me in the ring with Beth Phoenix, Natalya, you put me in a cage, put me through a table, it doesn't matter what hell you put me through. Because at Redemption, it's going to be nothing compared to the HELL I put you through!

Candice walks away as Kelly looks on with her arms crossed.

The music of Maryse hits as she makes her way out on to the stage with a confident smirk on her face. Maryse doesn't get to far down the ramp when Christy Hemme attacks her from behind.

Christy tackles Maryse to the ground and begins to unload with right hands to the face, trying to bust Maryse open early. Maryse kicks Christy away. Christy runs and delivers a kick to the ribs of Maryse. Maryse rolls down to the ramp as Christy delivers another stiff kick. Maryse rolls to ringside and makes it to her feet. Christy charges and rams Maryse back into the ring apron. Christy takes Maryse and goes to irish whip her, but Maryse counters and send Christy shoulder first into the steel stairs! Maryse picks Christy up by her hair and then rams her face first into the steel ring stairs. The referee checks Christy for blood but there is none.

Maryse then tosses Christy into the ring barricade. Maryse goes underneath the ring and pulls out a kendo stick. Maryse waits for Christy to get to her feet. Christy gets up holding her back and Maryse takes a big swing but Christy ducks it and then delivers a kick to the midsection. Maryse drops the stick, allowing Christy to pick it up. Christy smashes the stick into Maryse's stomach and then a shot to the back. Christy winds up and nails Maryse in the back of the head with the kendo stick. Christy throws the stick down as Maryse lies on the ground holding her head.

Christy goes under the ring and pulls out a steel chair. Christy rushes Maryse with the chair but Maryse counters with a drop toe hold and Christy's face smacks off the steel chair! Christy holds her face as Maryse gets to her feet and pulls Christy off the ground by her hair. Maryse pulls Christy in for the french kiss but Christy rams Maryse into the ring apron. Christy follows up with a knee in the midsection and then suplex Maryse on the arena floor.

Christy climbs up onto the ring apron, Christy streches her leg back and comes with a FFG on Maryse off the apron and it connects! Maryse rolls around ringside holding her chest in pain as Christy climbs atop Maryse and unloads with hard right hands trying to bust Maryse open but no success. Christy picks Maryse off the ground but Maryse rakes her eyes and then rams Christy's head into the steel ring post!

Maryse follows up with a series of kicks to the head as Christy lays on the ground trying to cover up. Maryse walks over to the announce table and pulls out one of the televisions. Christy gets to her feet and Maryse charges and nails Christy with the tv in the head! Christy is down and blood is begins to flow from her head and the referee rings the bell!
Winner Maryse

Maryse forces the referee to raise her hand in victory as she stands over Christy Hemme. Maryse taunts Christy to get up. Maryse kicks Christy and then pulls her up by her hair. Maryse pulls her in for the ddt but Christy shoves her away. Christy wipes the blood off her face and lets out a shriek and then charges Maryse and spears her to the ground! Christy unloads with rapid rights and lefts as Maryse tries to cover up. Maryse kicks Christy away and gets to her feet. Maryse tries to get away but Christy grabs her by the back of her hair and then hits a reverse twist of fate! Christy goes underneath the ring and pulls out a baseball bat, covered in barbed wire. Christy jumps on top of Maryse and takes the bat and rakes it across the face of Maryse! The blood is flowing down Maryse's face! The referee finally pulls Christy off of Maryse as Maryse rolls on the ground holding her face. Chirsty leaves looking semi-satisfied as the referee helps Maryse to her feet as the fans cheer Hemme as she poses at the top of the rampway.

We go to a video package of last week when Women's World Champion Michelle Mccool taunted Shimmer Champion Mschif after being pinned by Daizee Haze. Then Michelle Mccool took on Maria one-on-one and had Maria locked in the heel hook, when Mschif entered the ring and sprayed green mist in Michelle's eyes! Allowing Maria to hit the bulldog for the victory. Now for the first time ever Women's World Champion Maryse takes on Shimmer Champion Mschif and it's next!

The music of Shimmer Champion Mschif hits as she makes her way out on to the rampway. Mschif leans back and let's out a huge scream and then walks down the rampway as the fans cheer but Mschif pays no attention to the crowd. Mschif climbs up onto the ring apron and leans back and lets out another huge scream before stepping into the ring. Mschif focuses on the top of the rampway as she awaits her opponent.

The music of Women's World Champion Michelle Mccool hits as she makes her way out onto the top of the stage and spins around with the title around her waist. Michelle walks down the rampway as she taunts the fans in attendence. Michelle climbs up on to the apron and yells at the fans, before she steps into the ring. Michelle climbs the ropes in the corner and hoists the title high in the air and then dismisses the fan. Michelle climbs down and puts her title in the face of Mschif. Before the referee steps between the two and takes both of their titles away and hands them to the timer keeper.

Michelle and Mschif meet face to face in the middle of the ring. Mschif let's out a deafening scream in Michelle's face. However, Michelle doesn't back down and slaps Mschif across the face! Mschif leans back and unloads with right hands! Mschif backs Michelle into the ropes and then irish whips her across the ring. Mschif puts her head down but Michelle perfors a backflip off of Mschif's back! Mschif turns around gets a single legged dropkick by Michelle. Michelle hits Mschif with a forearm shot as she gets to her feet. Michlle pulls Mschif in and hits a snap suplex and then makes the cover but only gets a one count. Michelle picks Mschif up and then throws Mschif into the corner. Michelle with some hard kicks in the corner to the midsection of Mschif and then a big uppercut. Michelle grabs Mschif by the face and taunts her.

Mschif smacks Michelle's arm away and then connects with a big right hand. Mschif throws Michelle into the corner and then unloads with a furry of rights and left and then a kick to the midsection. Mschif grabs Michelle and then crotches her up on the top rope. Mschif climbs the ropes and then superplexes Michelle off the ropes! Mschif with a cover 1..2.. but Michelle kicks out. Mschif grabs Michelle on the ground and locks in a dragon sleeper! Mschif squeezes and Michelle gasps for air! Michelle powers her way out and then usees her flexibility to kick Mschif in the head.

Michelle gets to her feet and then takes Mschif down with a closeline. Mschif gets to her feet and Michelle throws Mschif shoulder first into the ring post. Michelle then throws Mschif down to the mat. Michelle grabs the back of Mschif's arm and drives her knee into her shoulder. Michelle then grabs Mschif's arm and locks her in a armbar submission! Michelle wrenches back as Mschif grimaces in pain. Mschif somehow rolls through and escapes the hold. Mschif gets to her feet, as does Michelle.

Michelle rushes Mschif but Mschif counters and takes Michelle down with a samoan drop. Mschif gets to her feet as Michelle makes it to her knee. Mschif pulls Michelle in and jumps on her back! Mschif flips her over and takes her down with the code green! The referee counts 1..2.. but Michelle kicks out. Mschif screams in frustration as she picks Michelle off the mat. Mschif picks Michelle up for a suplex but Michelle blocks it and rolls her up in a small package 1..2.. but Mschif kicks out. Both ladies quickly get to their feet, Mschif goes for a closeline but Michelle ducks it, Michelle goes for a big boot but Mschif side steps it and Michelle nails the ref by mistake! Michelle turns around and Mschif catches her with a kick to the midsection and grabs her by the arm and hits the desecrator! Mschif with the cover but there is no referee!

Mschif picks Michelle up off the mat and out of desperation Michelle rakes the eyes of Mschif and then delivers a kick to the midsection and pulls her in and sets her up and drops her with the faith breaker! Still there is no referee as Michelle rolls out of the ring. Michelle grabs a steel chair and slides back into the ring. Michelle waits for Mschif to get to her feet, sudenly running from the back is fellow Shimmer wrestler Daizee Haze! Michelle swings with the chair but Daizee ducks it and then connects with a series of right hands and then a kick to the midsection. Daizee runs off the ropes and takes Michelle down with a yazuka kick to the side of the head! Daizee grabs the chair and has Michelle in her sights. Michelle stumbles to her feet and Daizee swings with the chair but Michelle moves out of the way and Daizee lays out Mschif! Daizee turns around and gets a boot to the face from Michelle! Daizee rolls out of the ring holding her face as Michelle grabs Mschif by the hair and pulls her in and hits another faith breaker! Michelle hooks the leg as the ref comes to 1..2..3!
Winner by pinfall Michelle Mccool

Michelle gets to her feet and smirks as she stands over Mschif. Michelle walks around the ring and yells at the fans at ringside and then grabs her World Title and stands over Mschif. Michelle exits the ring and walks up the rampway, yelling at fans the whole time. Daizee slides into the ring and checks on Mschif as she stares back at Michelle Mccool. Daizee helps Mschif to her feet but Mschif shoves her away. Daizee tries to help Mschif again but suddenly Mschif spits green mist in her face! Daizee rolls around the ring holding her face. Mschif picks Daizee Haze up off the mat and drills her with desecrator! Daizee is out cold as Mschif stands tall over her. Mschif grabs the Shimmer Title and let's out a scream over the fallen Haze as the show comes to an end.

DC After The Bell
After the show Lauren catches Mschif coming through the curtain

Lauren:Excuse me, Mschif why did you attack Daizee Haze for trying to help you?

Mschif:Help me? What were you watching? Daizee Haze hit me over the head with a steel chair! I simply returned the favor! Daizee Haze wasn't trying to help me. I know what Daizee was trying to do, she wanted a shot at my title! All she had to do was ask me! So Daizee, I'll see you in two weeks at Redemption!

Mschif walks away as Lauren looks on confused

Volume 40:Redemption
Sunday June 21st 2009

greenchad1 is offline   Reply With Quote