Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2009, 11:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tsar WCWR
We're All Mad Here

Tsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: BKB Star. Presents: World Wrestling Entertainment 2006

No Mama Benjamin = EPIC FAIL! Despite this small mishandling, however, I'll give this thread a chance. 2006 was the first full year I had gotten back into wrestling after 2000, and tbh, I'm surprised I was still watching it in 2007, because '06 was very... ugh. Hope you can rectify some of the mistakes WWE made during that time, and maybe mould this WWE into your own. Rosters are all well and good; good luck with this, have fun with it, and may this thread prosper.

Be The Booker - WCW 2000
Tsar WCWR is offline   Reply With Quote