Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Start Of A Revolution
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 07:07 PM Thread Starter
JohnBush2009

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Post WWE SmackDown: Week 1

*WWE's Opening Video Plays *

* SmackDown's Opening Video Plays *

* Camera cuts to Vickie Guererro who is standing in the middle of the ring *

Vickie Guererro: This past Sunday at WWE Judgement Day we had a bit of a controversy surrounding the WWE Championship. WWE Executive Vice President came out and vacated the WWE Championship. So here tonight I'm announcing for Extreme Rules. It will be a holding a Tournament to crown a new WWE Champion. The two superstars to go to the finals will battle at Extreme Rules in a Steel Cage Match. Where the WWE Championship will hang above the ring and we will have a Undisputed WWE Champion.

* Chris Jericho's Theme Song Hits *

Jim Ross: What the hell is he doing out here

Michael Cole: Well Chris Jericho was apart of that controversy at Judgement Day and is probably wanting to be in this tournament

* Chris Jericho walks down the ramp in a suit to the ring *

Chris Jericho: Vickie you have the greatest wrestler in the last 50 years. With me being the greatest I am sure you will be putting me in this tournament

Vickie Guerrero: Well...

* Jeff Hardy's Theme Song Hits *

Jim Ross: Its looks like Jeff has something to say

* Jeff Hardy walks down the ramp and into the ring *

Jeff Hardy: You know what Chris I'm sick and tired of you complaining all the time. You say the WWE Universe are a bunch of hipicrits and I feel like shutting you up here tonight

* Jericho and Jeff Hardy get in each others face *

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse Me!. If you two want at each other you will have to survive the Tournament because the men in this tournament will be Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Vladimir Kozlov, MVP, Santino Marella and my husband Edge

Chris Jericho: Vickie this rediculous! I am Chris Jericho I shouldn't have to face in a tournament you should give me this title on a silver platter

* Chris Jericho gets in Vickie Guererro's face *

* Edge's Theme Song Hits *

* Edge walks down to the ring *

Edge: Who the hell do you think you are Chris. I'm pretty sure that Vickie Guererro is my wife and you better stay in line or I'll kick your ass right now

* Chris Jericho steps towards Edge *

Chris Jericho: Really?!

Edge: Yeah..Really

* Chris Jericho and Edge are face to face and you can cut the tension with a knife *

Jeff Hardy: How about us three start the tournament right now

* The Crowd Goes Wild *

Edge: No! I don't think so I'm not ready to compete I pulled a muscle in my foot and am not 100%

Vickie Guerrero: We'll I guess you can't compete tonight honey

* Light Goes Out *

* They come back on and Undertaker is standing in the middle of the ring *

* Undertaker grabs Jericho and Edge by the throat and does a double chokeslam *

* Vickie Guererro is screaming and is scared *

* Undertaker and Jeff Hardy stare at each other *

* Undertaker turns around and Shawn Michaels gives Jeff Hardy a Sweet Chin Music*

* Shawn Michaels stares at Undertaker and signals the WWE Championship *

Jim Ross: It looks like Shawn Michaels has the upper advangtage going into this tournament here tonight

Michael Cole: This is hetic we need some order around here

* Shawn Michaels walks towards Vickie Guererro and signals the WWE Championship around his waist *

* Shawn Michaels turns around and gets the Battering Ram by Vladimir Kozlov *

* Undertaker then grabs Kozlov by the throat and connects with a chokeslam *

* Undertaker's Theme Song Hits and the lights go out and come back on and The Undertaker is gone *

Jim Ross: Undertaker has sent a message

Michael Cole: This is crazy its like the inmates are running the asylum

~~~ Commercial ~~~

* Camera comes back and goes to the announce table *

Michael Cole: We had just seen an explosion with these superstars

* Camera cuts to the ring and Shelton Benjamin's Theme Song Hits *

* Shelton Benjamin walks out onto the stage *

Justin Roberts: From Orangeburg, South Carolina weighting at 248 pounds. The Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin

Jim Ross: This kid has tremendous talent and is the
Intercontinental Champion

* Shelton Benjamin walks down the ring *

Michael Cole: He has great athetism and will be a main eventer some day

* Shelton Benjamin enters the ring *

* Finlay's Theme Song Hits *

Justin Roberts: From Belfast, Northern Ireland weighting at 233 pounds. Finlay

Jim Ross: The Belfast Brawler who started his carrer 1974 takes on Benjamin here tonight

* Finlay makes his way down the ramp *

Michael Cole: Finlay is a former United States Champion but has yet to win the Intercontinental Championship

* Finlay enters the ring *

Jim Ross: If he wins here tonight I'm sure he will be in contension if he wins tonight

(vs.)
Shelton Benjamin and Finlay lock up, Benjamin gets Finlay in a head lock. Finlay pushes Benjamin off of him and towards the ropes. Benjamin comes back and does a shoulder block to the fighting irisman. Shelton Benjamin leaps over him and bounces towards the ropes. Finlay springs to his feet and jumps over Benjamin. Finlay turns around and gets a European Uppercut from Benjamin. Finlay stumbles back and Shelton does a knee to the stomach of Finlay. Shelton does forearm shots to the head of Finlay and does a scoop slam. Benjamin stomps on the chest of Finlay and grabs his head and and drops a elbow over it. Finlay holds his head and Shelton kicks Finlay in the back. Shelton covers Finlay for a 2 count. Shelton grabs Finlay by the head and picks him up and throws him to the turnbuckle. Finlay hits and Shelton runs full force and rams a shoulder into the abdomin of Finlay. Shelton does a few more shots to the head of Finlay and climbs up to the top turnbuckle and does some more shots. Finlay grabs Benjamin by the leg and walks forward and does a stungun to Benjamin who lands face forward on the top turnbuckle and Benjamin falls to the ground. Finlay gets up and pulls Shelton Benjamin to the center of the ring and bounces off the ropes and does the running seated senton. Benjamin holds his stomach and Finlay goes for the cover and only gets a 2 count. Finlay picks up Benjamin by his head and out of nowhere Shelton hits Finlay with and Exploder Suplex. Benjamin goes for the cover 1..2.. and kick out. Shelton starts to get frustrated and gets into the referee's face. Shelton picks of Finlay again and Finlay kicks Shelton in the stomach and and throws him over the top rope to the floor. Shelton Benjamin slowly starts to get up and Finlay bounces to the ropes and comes back and does a suicide dive to Benjamin. Both men are laying on the floor and it doesn't look like anyone is going to get up. Hornswoggle climbs from under the ring and runs over to Finlay and tries to help him up but is unsucessful. Come running down the ramp, Charile Haas comes and scares Hornswoggle away who runs to the other side of the ring. Both men get up and start trading shots. Benjamin goes for a kick to Finlay and is caught. Benjamin goes for the Dragon Whip but Finlay moves out of the way and Shelton Benjamin hits his tag team partner Charlie Haas. Finlay grabs Shelton Benjamin and throws him back into the ring. Finlay goes for a cover and only gets a 2 count. Finlay picks Shelton Benjamin up and throws him to the ropes he comes back and Shelton Benjamin slides under the legs of Finlay. Finlay sees Charlie Haas approach Hornswoggle and grab him by his jacket. Finlay walks toward that side of the ring and Benjamin is on his feet. Finlay yells at Charlie Haas who then lets go of Hornswoggle. Finlay turns around and gets hit with the Paydirt for the win.

* Camera cuts to the back *

* Shawn Michaels is drinking a water talking to Ric Flair in the back *

Ric Flair: That was a hard shot you took out there

Shawn Michaels: That Kozlov is a beast

* The Miz walks up to Shawn Michaels *

The Miz: Look at you, you use to be one of the greatest wrestlers in the world. Now your a broken down old pathetic excuse for a legend. Reminds me of somebody

* The Miz looks at Ric Flair and smirks and then looks back at Shawn Michaels *

The Miz: It is time for guys like you to step down and let the guys like me take your spots.

Shawn Michaels: Who are you?

The Miz: I am

Shawn Michaels: An Ass

* Ric Flair smiles *

Shawn Michaels: You know what Miz I like your ambition but you are an ass. You are going to need someone to beat some respect into you. So how about you get the hell out of here

* The Miz looks at Flair then at Michaels then leaves *

Ric Flair: What's that guys problem

* Camera cuts to Justin Roberts in the middle of the ring *

Justin Roberts: This contest is a first round match in the Tournament to crown a new WWE Champion.

* MVP's Theme Song Hits *

* MVP comes to the top of the stage *

Justin Roberts: From Miami, Florida weighting at 249 pounds. MVP

* MVP comes down the ramp *

Jim Ross: Here comes MVP a former United States Champion

Michael Cole: This tournament has really sparked some fuses around here and it looks like MVP is keeping his cool

* MVP enters the ring *

Jim Ross: This kid has tons of talent Cole. He will sure be at main event status soon

Jim Ross: Here comes the Rated R Superstar and 9 Time WWE Champion

Justin Roberts: From Toronto, Ontario, Canada weighting at 250 pounds, Edge

* Edge comes onto the stage and his pyro goes off *

* Edge walks down the ramp *

Michael Cole: The Husband of Vickie Guererro, Chris Jericho and himself almost got into it earlier tonight

* Edge enters the ring *

(vs.)
Edge and MVP lock up and Edge does forearm shots to MVP who then puts up his fists and protects himself. Edge kicks MVP in the stomach and grabs him by his hair and throws him to the ropes. MVP comes back and tackles Edge and starts to do head shots to " The Rated R Superstar ". Edge rolls out of the ring and tries to regroup.

Jim Ross: Stay tuned to SmackDown and we have some more action after this break

~~~ Commercial ~~~

Edge has a headlock on MVP, the crowd is trying to cheer on MVP. MVP gets to one foot then another. MVP does some gut punches to Edge and pushes Edge off of him. Edge goes running to the ropes and comes back and ducks a clothesline by MVP. He then does the downward spiral.

* Replay video appears on screen *

Jim Ross: During the break MVP went to the outside and was beating down on Edge but when MVP tried to do the D Drive By Edge moved out of the way and launched MVP into the ringsteps shoulder first

Edge picks up MVP and starts to give him some chops and the crowd do the " Woo ". edge does a suplex to MVP and goes for a cover and gets a 2 count. Edge gets up and signals to the crowd and is in position to do the Spear. MVP gets up and turns around and Edge goes for the spear. MVP jumps over Edge and Edge runs head first into the turnbuckle. Edge stumbles backwards and does a school boy to Edge for a 2 1/2 count. Edge gets up quickly along with MVP. Edge tries to kick MVP but his leg is caught. MVP sweeps the leg of Edge to cause him to fall and MVP locks in a sharpshooter. The crowd is going wild and the referee is checking on Edge. Edge grabs the leg of MVP and trips him. Edge starts to get up along with MVP. MVP kicks Edge in the stomach and gets him up in the powerbomb position. Edge starts to do head shots to MVP. MVP drops Edge and Edge spears MVP. Edge covers him and he only gets a 2 count. Edge gets up and starts to yell and throw a fit. He gets in the referee's face. Edge picks up MVP slowly and MVP out of nowhere kicks Edge in the shin. Edge falls to one knee and MVP runs and does the Drive By to Edge. MVP covers Edge 1..2..3. But the referee sees Edge's foot under the bottom rope. MVP sighs and runs to the ropes and comes back and does a baseball kick to Edge who goes falling out of the ring. MVP goes outside of the ring and picks him up and rams him into the barricade. MVP then signals to the crowd and they go wild. Edge pokes MVP in the eye, Edge grabs the mats and pull them off the floor and exposes the cement. Edge grabs MVP by his neck and does an Educution onto the floor. The referee is at a 5 count. Edge gets up and rolls back into the ring. The referee continues the count 6...7...8...9...10. MVP is laying on the ground and is not moving.

* Trainers and referee's run down the ramp and towards MVP *

Justin Roberts: The winner of the match and advancing in the Tournament, Edge

* Edge exits the ring and signals the belt around his waist *

Jim Ross: Edge has probably given this guy a concussion and its hard to watch

Michael Cole: Edge has put a wrestler's carrer at risk for personal gain. It's hard to watch

* Camera cuts to the back where Shawn Michaels is getting ready for his match *

* Ric Flair walks in *

Ric Flair: You ready Shawn?

Shawn Michaels: Yeah

Jim Ross: Up Next Shawn Michaels will be in action
Michael Cole: It will be Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho up next

~~~ Commercial ~~~

* Shawn Michaels' Theme Song Hits *

Justin Roberts: From San Antonia, Texas, accompanied by Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels

Michael Cole: The Naitch is here with the Showstopper for this Tournament Match

* Shawn Michaels comes down the ramp and into the ring *

Michael Cole: What was with The Miz eariler JR

Jim Ross: That kid is cocky and reminds me of a young Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels and it looks like he is trying to make a name for himself

Justin Roberts: From Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada weighting at 225 pounds, Chris Jericho

* Chris Jericho walks to the top of the stage and his pyro goes off *

Jim Ross: Chris Jericho has had severe disrespect for legends of the past and Shawn Michaels is one of them

* Chris Jericho walks down the ramp *

Michael Cole: Chris Jericho had even gone as far as to almost retire Shawn Michaels

* Chris Jericho enters the ring *

Jim Ross: There is no love lost between these two

/w (vs.)
Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels lock up, HBK does a wrist lock to Chris Jericho. Shawn Michaels runs and jumps over the top rope and drops his arm across the tope rope. Jericho holds his arm and HBK enters the ring. Shawn Michaels does a reverse atomic drop. Shawn Michaels grabs Jericho by his hair and runs and tries to slam it against the top turnbuckle. Jericho gets his foot up and blocks the hit. Jericho elbows Michaels in the stomach 2 times. Jericho forearms Shawn Michaels, Jericho throws Shawn to the ropes, Shawn comes back and Jericho grabs HBK by his legs and sweeps his legs and does a Walls Of Jericho. Shawn is trieing to get out. Shawn crawls over and gets to the ropes and Chris Jericho breaks the hold. Jericho walks forward and taunts the audience. Shawn gets up quickly and does a dropkick to Jericho who goes falling threw the middle rope. Shawn Michaels holds his knee for a about 6 seconds. Jericho slowly gets to his feet. Shawn Michaels runs and jumps over the tope rope and does a crossbody to Chris Jericho. Shawn gets up and does a crotch chop to Chris Jericho. Shawn Michaels picks up Jericho and throws him into the ring. Shawn enters the ring and picks up Chris Jericho and does a piledriver. Shawn Michaels covers him for a 2 count. Shawn Michaels picks up Jericho and does a scoop slam. Shawn points to the crowd and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Out of nowhere Jericho springs up leaps to the middle rope and does a CodeBreaker to HBK. Jericho covers Shawn Michaels 1..2.. Ric Flair puts Shawn's foot on the bottom rope. The referee sees the foot and tells Jericho. Chris exits the ring and gets in Ric Flair's face. Flair goes for a shot and Jericho kicks Flair in his leg. He then grabs Flair by his hair and throws him into the ringpost and he falls to the ground. Chris Jericho enters into the ring and stomps on Shawn Michaels. Chris Jericho pulls Shawn Michaels towards the center of the ring and runs and does a Springboard Lionsault. Chris Jericho covers Shawn for a 2 count. Chris Jericho is angered now and is yelling at the referee. Chris Jericho picks up HBK and out of nowhere Shawn connects with a Sweet Chin Music. Shawn crawls over and covers Chris Jericho for a 2 count. Shawn gets to his feet slowly and he goes to the top rope and is holding his leg. The Miz runs down the ramp and climbs up onto the apron and is talking trash to Shawn Michaels. The referee runs towards Miz and tells him to get down. Shawn is still looking towards Miz. Jericho gets to his feet and odes a low blow to Shawn Michaels. Shawn falls to the ground and Chris Jericho pulls him towards the center of the ring and locks in the Walls Of Jericho. Shawn is yelling in pain and is trying to crawl to the ropes. Jericho pulls him towards the center of the ring and applies more pressure and Shawn Michaels crawls towards the ropes and gets their. Chris Jericho picks up Shawn Michaels and out of nowhere Shawn attempts the Sweet Chin Music and Jericho ducks and hits the referee. Jericho then hits Shawn Michaels with the CodeBreaker and covers him another referee comes down and makes the count but its only a 2 count. Jericho sits up and is amazed, Jericho picks up Shawn Michaels and hits him with another CodeBreaker for the win.

* Chris Jericho stands up and celebrates *

* Ric Flair chases The Miz up the ramp to the back *

* Chris Jericho looks down at Shawn Michaels and signals the WWE Championship around his waist *

Justin Roberts: The winner Chris Jericho

* Chris Jericho grabs Shawn Michaels by his legs and does the Walls Of Jericho and has it in for at least 2 mins *

Jim Ross: Come on break the damn hold

Michael Cole: He is going to break his back

* The lights go out and come back on and The Undertaker is
standing there and Chris Jericho is laying on the ground *

* The lights go back out and come back on and The Undertaker is gone *

Jim Ross: What a save by Undertaker

Michael Cole: But why did he do that for

~~~ Commercial ~~~

* Camera cuts to the back *

* Charlie Haas is talking to Shelton Benjamin *

Charlie Haas: Good Match tonight Shelton

Shelton Benjamin: That Finlay thinks he can takes this away from me

* Shelton Benjamin slaps the Intercontinental Championship *

Shelton Benjamin: He has got another thing coming

Charlie Haas: Hold on I got to go get something

* Charlie Haas walks away *

* Hornswoggle pops up behind Shelton Benjamin on a cart *

Hornswoggle: Ha Ha !

* Shelton Benjamin turns around *

* Hornswoggle sprays silly string all over Shelton Benjamin *

* Hornswoggle jumps down and runs *

* Charlie Haas comes back *

Charlie Haas: What happened?!

* Shelton Benjamin is standing there and with the silly string off his face *

* Shelton Benjamin is angered *

* Camera cuts to The Miz who is in the back with Josh Matthews *

Josh Matthews: Miz why did you go out there and interferee in Shawn Michaels' match

The Miz: Shawn is an old broken down hasbeen. He then asks who am I... I'm The Miz and I'm Awesome. That old fossil Michaels needs to realise that I'm the future. Shawn Michaels needed to learn that when you mess with the Miz that you

* The Miz gets a Sweet Chin Music by Shawn Michaels *

* Camera cuts to HBK who runs his hand threw his hair and smiles *

* Camera cuts to the back where MVP is getting looked at my doctors and in walks Cody Rhodes *

MVP: What do you want

Cody Rhodes: I just wanted to thank you for wasting a good spot in the tournament to become WWE Champion. If I was in there, there would be no need to have any matches. I would just be named WWE Champion

Cody Rhodes: You know what Cody everyone in the locker room fell that you are a punk ass who only got to get into the buisness because you are the son of a WWE Hall Of Famer. If you weren't you would be wrestling in a armory in Indiana.

Cody Rhodes: Really?

* Cody Rhodes punches MVP and grabs a chair and smashes it over his head and then smashes it over the trainers head *

* Cody Rhodes exits the ring *

Jim Ross: We are going to need some medics for the trainer and MVP

Michael Cole: This kid is talented but is cocky and is disrespectful

* Camera cuts to the announce table *

Jim Ross: Stay tuned for SmackDown when Vladimir Kozlov and Undertaker battle to advance in the tournament to crown a new WWE Champion.

~~~ Commercial ~~~

* Vladimir Kozlov's Theme Song Hits *

* Vladimir Kozlov walk out onto the stage *

Justin Roberts: From Moscow, Russia weighting at 302 pounds he is the The Moscow Mauler...Vladimir Kozlov

* Vladimir Kozlov walks down the ramp *

Jim Ross: This man made his WWE wrestling debut in early 2008 and already has demolished tons of names in the WWE.

Michael Cole: But one name he hasn't is the Phenom The Undertaker

* Vladimir Kozlov enters the ring *

* 30 Seconds go by before the lights go out *

* The Dong goes threw the arena and Undertaker's Theme Song Hits *

* Undertaker with the lights dimmed does his long walk down the ramp *

Justin Roberts: From Death Valley he is the Demon Of Death Valley...The Undertaker

Jim Ross: This man before the match even begins

Michael Cole: He has the 17-0 Record at Wrestlemania and very likely could become WWE Champion at Extreme Rules

* Undertaker walks up the steps and lifts his hands in the air and the lights come on *

* Vladimir Kozlov runs and big boots Undertaker off the steps and to the ground *

(vs.)
Kozlov exits the ring and grabs Undertaker by his head and throws him into the ring steps. Undertaker is laying on the steps and is not moving, Vladimir Kozlov turns towards the audience and taunts them. Undertaker gets up and has a deranged look on his face and takes off his jacket and hat. Kozlov turns around and Undertaker does his lefts and rights to his head. Kozlov stumbles back and Undertaker runs and tackles Kozlov into the barricade. The fans are screaming at Kozlov and pouring beer on him. Undertaker grabs Kozlov and picks him up on his shoulder and does the snake eyes to the ringpost. Kozlov falls to the ground and is holding his head. Undertaker signals for the end of the match. Taker picks up Kozlov and sets him on his shoulder. Kozlov wiggles out and is on his feet. Taker turns around and gets a head butt. Kozlov grabs Undertaker and throws him into the ring. Kozlov enters the ring and stomps on the chest of Undertaker. Kozlov starts to choke Undertaker and the referee tells him to break the hold. Kozlov gets up and gets in the referee's face. Kozlov bends down to pick up Taker when the DeadMan grabs him by his throat and stands up to his feet. Undertaker connects with a chokeslam to the Moscow Mauler. Undertaker covers him for a 2 count. Undertaker then climbs to the top rope and is standing there waiting for Kozlov to get up. Kozlov gets up and Undertaker connects with a clothesline. Undertaker slowly gets up holding his back. Undertaker then bounces off the ropes and comes back and hits him with a leg drop. He covers him again but only for a 2 count. Undertaker grabs Kozlov by his hair and hits seven forearm shots to the nose of Kozlov and Kozlov's nose is gushing blood. Undertaker rubs the blood of Kozlov across his chest. Undertaker takes down his straps and rolls his eyes in the back of his head. Undertaker then grabs Kozlov and picks him up to a vertical base and gives him some head butts of his own. Undertaker sets Vladimir Kozlov up on his shoulder. Undertaker is about to take out Kozlov with the Tombstone Piledriver when Chris Jericho enters the ring with the steel chair and takes out the leg of Undertaker.

* The referee calls for the bell *

* Chris Jericho stomps on Undertaker and grabs the chair and does 9 chair shots to the right leg. Undertaker is screaming in pain and Chris Jericho slams the chair across the skull of the Deadman. Security runs down and tries to enter the ring and Chris Jericho holds the chair above the throat of Undertaker threating them if they enter he will crush the throat of Undertaker. The security doesn't come in and Chris Jericho smashes the end of the chair across the throat of Undertaker who rolls to his stomach and starts to cough up blood rapidly. The Security runs in and tackles Chris Jericho and medics rush down the ramp and enter the ring and set him on a stretcher board and sets a neckbrace around his neck. They get Undertaker on the stretcher and charge up the ramp with the Deadman. *

Jim Ross: We have just seen the most vile thing I've ever seen.

Michael Cole: We might have just seen the end of The Undertaker

* Security drags Chris Jericho out of the building and Jericho has a smile on his face *

*WWE Logo goes across the screen and the show ends *

Last edited by JohnBush2009; 06-07-2009 at 12:04 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome