Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Championship Wrestling- No Minors, No Exceptions

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2009, 01:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
ruderrocket
Backyard Wrestling

ruderrocket needs to take rep more seriousruderrocket needs to take rep more seriousruderrocket needs to take rep more seriousruderrocket needs to take rep more seriousruderrocket needs to take rep more seriousruderrocket needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Extreme Championship Wrestling 2001- To Survive and Prosper

First of all, TLS, thank you so much for the review.. Just to touch on some points you made:

-Yeah, I didn't really enjoy writing the tag team match, was one of the parts of the show I didn't really like very much.

-Michael Shane was in ECW at the time? I had no idea that he was, and if I did, I might've used him in that role instead. However, I am a mark for Paul London, so maybe not >_<

-About the Sinister Minister promo(s), he WAS more Sinister than Minister at that point. I was looking to make him seem like a hypocrite, which was the point of the hooker there.

Anyways, thanks again for the review, was very appreciated.

And Jae Jae, , thanks for dropping bye, looking forward to your comments. PLS RETURN TO BTB!

Last edited by ruderrocket : 05-01-2010 at 09:18 AM.
ruderrocket is offline   Reply With Quote