Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2009, 08:35 PM   #574 (permalink)
Deshad C.
Little Poppa Pump

Deshad C. 2501 - 3000Deshad C. 2501 - 3000Deshad C. 2501 - 3000Deshad C. 2501 - 3000Deshad C. 2501 - 3000Deshad C. 2501 - 3000Deshad C. 2501 - 3000Deshad C. 2501 - 3000Deshad C. 2501 - 3000Deshad C. 2501 - 3000Deshad C. 2501 - 3000
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Im 5'9
Weigh anywhere between between 170 to 175 pounds.

I work out to get/stay lean so i don't use a lot of heavy weights, although i make sure to up the wights i do use a little bit every two weeks so my body doesn't get used to them. Its more about repetitions for me and doing a variety of different work outs the correct way with good form.

Im working towards my muscles having definition, i don't care really how much i weigh as long as i look good.

I started P90X two months ago, it works pretty well. I love the plan they have because your working out everyday and it gives a variety of ways to meet your goal, whatever it may be. Push ups and pull ups are a big part of it, so your working with your own body to shape it. Although, i hate the instructor for the videos, Tony. I wanna punch that fucker sometimes. lol

Ive seen a lot of improvement in my arms and core.
My legs and back have always been good because i used to be on the drum line in high school. Marching with a heavy ass drum for 4 years will give you strong legs and back, but i still want definition in them as well so i don't neglect them.

I used to jog 2.6 miles (according to google maps) three times a week but my knee started fucking up so i stopped although now because i have more strength in my legs I'm gonna start running again.

so that's it
if you guys have any suggestion for me it would be greatly appreciated =)

Thank You Taker
Deshad C. is offline   Reply With Quote