Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2009, 08:35 PM   #574 (permalink)
Deshad C.
Little Poppa Pump

Deshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Im 5'9
Weigh anywhere between between 170 to 175 pounds.

I work out to get/stay lean so i don't use a lot of heavy weights, although i make sure to up the wights i do use a little bit every two weeks so my body doesn't get used to them. Its more about repetitions for me and doing a variety of different work outs the correct way with good form.

Im working towards my muscles having definition, i don't care really how much i weigh as long as i look good.

I started P90X two months ago, it works pretty well. I love the plan they have because your working out everyday and it gives a variety of ways to meet your goal, whatever it may be. Push ups and pull ups are a big part of it, so your working with your own body to shape it. Although, i hate the instructor for the videos, Tony. I wanna punch that fucker sometimes. lol

Ive seen a lot of improvement in my arms and core.
My legs and back have always been good because i used to be on the drum line in high school. Marching with a heavy ass drum for 4 years will give you strong legs and back, but i still want definition in them as well so i don't neglect them.

I used to jog 2.6 miles (according to google maps) three times a week but my knee started fucking up so i stopped although now because i have more strength in my legs I'm gonna start running again.

so that's it
if you guys have any suggestion for me it would be greatly appreciated =)

Thank You Taker
Deshad C. is offline   Reply With Quote