Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2009, 01:16 PM   #2627 (permalink)
Wolf Beast
SAWFT

Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Being The Booker

Raw; March 12th Atlanta:

Highlights from Smackdown on Friday Night, with the show closing angle, of Brock Lesnar coming to confront Steve Austin, only for the whole thing to be a set up, as the McMahon Family Empire, and a dozen strong entourage from Raw, along with a number of Smackdown stars stormed the ring, and partook in a sick, gruesome, ugly beat down, which left Brock Lesnar bloodied and battered, with a final shot of Triple H, hands soaked in blood, standing over his WrestleMania opponent.

Opening Video

Pyro

Jim Ross: Tonight, Raw kicks off WrestleMania week in style, just six days away from the Showcase of the Immortals, with BOTH Raw and Smackdown superstars under one roof!! And the incredible blend of talent will never be more evident than our main event, which sees the WWE Champion Rob Van Dam forced to team up with one of his two opponents this Sunday, Chris Jericho, to take on the most successful tandem in WWE history, brothers reunited, Edge and Christian!!!

The Coach: And don’t forget, John Cena, the World Heavyweight Champion, and Christians opponent this Sunday in the main event of WrestleMania will be the special guest referee.

**SEXY BOY**

And off we go with an appearance from a pumped up Shawn Michaels!!!

Jim Ross: You are looking at the man, who, in just six days takes part in the biggest match that will never happen at WrestleMania. Shawn Michaels faces Mick Foley in a Non-Sanctioned match that the WWE refuses to recognize, and after the unsettling video from Mick Foley, the troubled Mick Foley, that we saw last week, Shawn Michaels is set to address that tonight.

The Coach: After seeing that video from the crazed Mick Foley last week, Shawn Michaels was lost for words. He’s had seven days to think about it, and tonight, HBK isn’t wasting time.

Jim Ross: And of course, both brands are under one roof tonight. The superstars from Raw and the superstars from Smackdown are all here, and it will be the exact same this Friday night on Smackdown, LIVE from Lafayette just two days from WrestleMania in Louisiana.

The Coach: The Road is coming to an end Jimbo, WrestleMania is on the horizon now.

In the ring, The Showstopper is handed a mic, and despite looking sullen faced at first, the reactions of the fans force a smile from him. The Georgians are red hot, and chant ‘H-B-K’ with Michaels eventually jigging along with the chant, conducting the orchestra, before holding his hand up, trying to stop the cheers from the fans. Michaels claps to all sides of the arena, giving his thanks for the reception.

Shawn Michaels: Atlanta, Georgia…

Massive pop from the hot fans. HBK shows a smile again, enjoying the moment.

Shawn Michaels: For those of you watching at home, can ya tell it’s WrestleMania week yet??

Smaller pop from the hot crowd, as Michaels sells the excitement heading into WrestleMania.

Shawn Michaels: Because in case HOT-LANTA wasn’t makin it clear; we’re headed for the biggest show of the year in just six little days.

Bit of a cheap pop, with Michaels enjoying the moment.

Shawn Michaels: And this Sunday boys and girls, The Heart Break Kid stops the show ONE MORE TIME.

One more nice pop from the fans, with HBK smiling at the response. As it dies down though, Michaels smile fades, and he waits for near silence before speaking again.

Shawn Michaels: It may seem a little strange to see me out here tonight as jovial as I am … given everything I’ve been through over the last couple months. Mick-

Boos from the fans put HBK off for a moment, acknowledging the fans anger at the hell he has been put through by the manic Mick Foley. HBK shows a smirk from the side of his mouth, then continues.

Shawn Michaels: Mick Foley … has been hell bent on making my life miserable these past few months … no doubt about it. He screwed me over at the Survivor Series … he screwed me over at the Royal Rumble … not to mention a couple of unexpected beatings along the road … ALL … for one little thing.

Michaels turns, and points to the WrestleMania 23 logo high above in the rafters.

Shawn Michaels: WrestleMania.

Pop from the fans.

Shawn Michaels: Honestly Mick, all ya had to do … was ask. All ya had to do, was approach me like a man … and ask me the question.

HBK has a stern look on his face, fighting back his anger.

Shawn Michaels: That’s all ya had to do. And be rest assured, no matter what you may think Mick; respect or no respect, when it comes down to WrestleMania, you ALWAYS get the very best of the Showstopper.

The fans cut in with a pop.

Shawn Michaels: You don’t need to push me for the heart break kid to raise his game; you don’t need to attack me and screw me over to get the showstopper pumped up for WrestleMania.

Small pop from the fans again, with Michaels stony faced.

Shawn Michaels: Now … I know you’re goin through a lot of problems Mick … you’re obviously not ‘yourself’.

Michaels stops momentarily, thinking over the disturbing Foley video from last week.

Shawn Michaels: I’ve watched that footage from last week Mick … I’ve watched it … time and time again. It doesn’t get any easier with time.

The arena has fallen silent, with HBK lowering his own tone.

Shawn Michaels: What I saw was not the Mick Foley that these fans loved and adored. It was not the Mick Foley we’ve all come to know … it was a man in dire need of help. And in my own special way, I’ll help ya Mick. Because the man I saw last week, the man in that video last week?? He was possessed … and consumed.

HBK has a stern look on his face, fighting back his anger.

Shawn Michaels: Possessed by demons … consumed … with a burning desire …

The camera zooms in on the ultra serious HBK.

Shawn Michaels: One defining WrestleMania match.

Fans cheer, with HBK staring deep into the camera.

Shawn Michaels: Credit where it’s due Mick … you want to steal the show at WrestleMania?? You want that one memorable match at the showcase of the immortals?? That one defining moment that will be replayed for years to come?? Then you handpicked the perfect candidate to give it to ya.

Another small pop from the fans, with HBK feeling the moment.

Shawn Michaels: Because Mick Foley, make no mistake about it, you’ll get that ultimate match at WrestleMania, COURTESY of The Showstopper, The Headliner, The Main Event, The Icon, The Heart-Break-Kid … MISTER … WrestleMania.

Still, the camera remains close up on Michaels, seething with intensity, whilst the fans cheer him again.

Shawn Michaels: But don’t be confused. I’ll be delivering ONE MORE WrestleMania classic, ONE MORE for the history books, ONE MORE MATCH that I promise … YOU’LL ALL … NEVER forget … but it wont be for your benefit Mick Foley … it wont even be for mine … it’s tradition.

Pop from the fans.

Shawn Michaels: And tradition for Shawn Michaels at the Granddaddy is to go out, and steal the show.

Again, the camera zooms in, with HBK looking right ahead to it.

Shawn Michaels: WrestleMania 10, Scott Hall and myself revolutionized the ladder match … WrestleMania 12, the boyhood dream came true … Two years later, EVEN with a broken back I STOLE THE SHOW!!!

Michaels appears to be getting himself fired up by listing his accomplishments, and turns away from the close up shot, to walking around the ring, unbuttoning his jacket.

Shawn Michaels: And five years after retiring, I stepped right back into the spotlight with Chris Jericho at WrestleMania 19 and without missing a single beat stole the show once more, just as I did a year later, and the year after that with The Undertaker at WrestleMania 21. And last year??

HBK ponders for a moment, then swings around, getting into the camera.

Shawn Michaels: I STOLE THE SHOW AGAIN!!!

Pop from the fans, as Michaels looks around, soaking in the ovation, not mentioning The Rock by name in connection to last year.

Shawn Michaels: As for this year?? This Sunday??

HBK looks to the fans, as a small ‘H-B-K’ chant stirs.

Shawn Michaels: It may not be officially recognised by the WWE, it may not be sanctioned, it may not be pretty, and it may go down as the biggest match never to happen at WrestleMania … but it WILL … happen.

Cheers engulf the arena, as HBK waits for the close up once more.

Shawn Michaels: And it WILL steal the show.

**SEXY BOY**

HBK drops the mic, and stares longingly into the distance, before turning, and leaving the ring, all set and raring to go, with his highly anticipated Non-Sanctioned Match with Mick Foley now on the horizon, just six days away.

Jim Ross: He put it best himself Coach; Shawn Michaels history at WrestleMania dictates that no matter the match, no matter the stakes, he ALWAYS turns it on for the Showcase of the Immortals, and this Sunday there is no reason to suggest that HBK will fail to live up to those expectations.

The Coach: It may not be officially recognised J.R, but Foley and Michaels will go at it on Sunday, and you and I will be there to call it.

Jim Ross: No rules, anything goes; the Non-Sanctioned war between Shawn Michaels and the crazed Mick Foley WILL happen, and in the words of HBK, it WILL steal the show.

We now cut backstage, and see Umaga making his way down the hallway, joined as always by the charismatic Armando Estrada.

The Coach: And when we come back J.R; THAT MAN - no, that BEAST is in action. The eight Money in the Bank participants will be in action, in an eight man tag match, and that Baby Boy, is next!!

Commercial

We return with M.V.P, Charlie Haas, Carlito and London already in the ring, whilst Benjamin is stood at the bottom of the ramp, and Finlay is joining him, with his entrance finishing up.

**VIRTUAL VOODOO**

Umaga makes his way out, joined by Armando Estrada, with the question on commentary being; can he finally be kept restrained for a tag team match?? And, will the other seven men decide to team up and try to take out the Samoan Bulldozer??

**VOICES**

And the favourite for this Sunday’s match enters, sauntering down the aisle, with the big 8 man tag set to begin.

1st Match: 8 MAN TAG TEAM MATCH; MONEY IN THE BANK PREVIEW:
Finlay, Randy Orton, Shelton Benjamin & Umaga w/ Armando Estrada vs. M.V.P, Charlie Haas, Carlito & Paul London
It’s a bit of a mess early on, with everyone but Umaga getting in the match for a brief run, before Umaga takes a tag from Benjamin to meet M.V.P. Umaga steps in, and barks at Porter, whose eyes pop open, before turning, and looking to make a tag out … but Haas doesn’t want it, and Carlito and London both seem happy enough to see the cocky loudmouth take on Umaga!!! M.V.P begins to come to the realisation of what’s about to happen, and turns around, looking to talk to Umaga … BUT GETS A CLOTHESLINE FOR HIS TROUBLE!!!

Umaga knocks M.V.P down, and then sets him in the corner, looking to charge across the ring at him, backing as far into his own … with Orton making a blind tag!!! He hops into the ring, but Umaga is furious … AND CLOBBERS ORTON!!! The Samoan Bulldozer takes down his own partner, with Estrada quickly hopping onto the apron, looking to calm his savage down, as we head into the commercial break.

Commercial

And from the return, we now see Haas in charge of Finlay, backing him into the corner, and tagging Carlito in. We then get highlights from during the commercial, with Umaga being calmed down, whilst M.V.P took advantage of Ortons weakened state, before tagging out to Haas, whilst Orton managed enough of a fight back to tag in Finlay, before he was eventually outdone by Charlie, leading to this point.

Carlito sends Finlay off the ropes, catching him with a dropkick, before bouncing onto the ropes for a double springboard splash, getting a two count, then tags in London, who goes right up top … ONLY FOR BENJAMIN TO RACE ACROSS THE APRON AND SHOVE HIM OFF!!! Paul London splats off the canvas, and the sneaky move from Benjamin sparks Carlito, who drops off the apron, and races around the ring, coming for Benjamin - BUT GETS NAILED BY CHARLIE HAAS FROM BEHIND!!!

Haas attacks his own partner, interestingly coming to aide of his former long term tag team partner. M.V.P then decides to get involved, wanting a piece of his enemy, putting the boots to Carlito, as the match breaks down. Finlay meanwhile, rolls to the outside, but comes for London, throwing him back inside, whilst the referee tries to get the outside carnage settled, admonishing Haas and M.V.P back to their corner, whilst the Caribbean native tries to pick himself up from the unsuspecting attack.

London shows his fight in the ring, kicking out of a number of pin attempts from the veteran Irishman, who eventually tags Orton in, who puts his stamp on London, but looks to be hanging back, and saving himself, getting out again quickly, tagging in Benjamin, after a few simple stomps and punches. The Black Diamond gets to work now, sending London into the corner, and charging in, looking for a Stinger Splash; BUT GETS KNEES!!! London hurls his knees up, hitting Benjamin, but is unable to make a tag, with Finlay getting inside, and dragging him back out - WITH NO ARGUMENTS FROM LONDONS CORNER!!! Carlito is still recovering, and doesn’t see what’s happened, but M.V.P and Haas don’t appear to be bothered by the intentional cheating.

Shelton recovers, and tags Umaga back in, with the Samoan Bulldozer looking down at his opposition, dragging the Golden Boy up … SAMOAN DROP!!! Umaga gets back up, and makes a beeline … FOR ORTON!!! Umaga hasn’t forgotten the earlier incident, and hurls Orton into the ring, then kicks Benjamin as he tries to stop it, and looks to Spike Orton … BUT FINLAY ATTACKS UMAGA WITH HIS SHILLELAGH!!! Umagas legs give in, and he drops down, with Finlay looking to get a sneaky attack in on Umaga, AND IS JOINED BY M.V.P!!! Porter, and now Haas, put the boots to Umaga, with Orton joining in … and the referee decides to throw the match out!!!
Winners: No Contest @ 11:26

The bizarre tag team match comes to an abrupt end, but the story begins now, with Umaga getting pummelled, with Finlay trying to strike with the oak-made weapon, whilst M.V.P, Haas, Orton and now Benjamin try to put him down too. Umaga tries to fight back, but as he fights to his feet … RKO CONNECTS!!! Orton drops Umaga with the RKO, as the five men continue to put to boots to the Samoan Bulldozer … until ORTON SURPRISES FINLAY WITH THE RKO TOO!!!

Orton takes out Finlay, but doesn’t get the chance to do it again, with M.V.P tackling him down. Also, Haas and Benjamin begin to rekindle their past, and join up to take out Carlito, as the eight men break down into an all out brawl, divided after conquering Umaga.

TWGTT look like they haven’t missed a beat, doubling up on Carlito, with Haas hanging Carlito on the ropes; as Benjamin hit’s the opposite side … BUT GETS CUT OFF BY LONDON!!! Paul London saves Carlito from a double team, whilst CCC turns his own problem around, taking Haas out of the ring with a head scissors!!!

Haas staggers around on the outside, but is quickly joined by Benjamin, as Carlito helps London to throw him out; sending Benjamin onto Haas!!!

Meanwhile, M.V.P slips out of the ring, spotting a recovering Umaga, and seeing that there is no one to help him take out the Samoan Bulldozer. He slips out, and backs up the ramp, whilst Carlito and London also take the high road, not wanting to incur the wrath of a raging Umaga.

In this time, Orton and Finlay have both rolled out to safety, with both already worse for wear, leaving Umaga standing in the ring, with Armando Estrada desperately trying to calm his savage down.

Jim Ross: Eight different men, all unique, but all have one common goal this coming Sunday at WrestleMania. We’ve had a chance to see glimpses of all eight men in action tonight Coach, and right now, whose your money on??

The Coach: It all depends on Umaga J.R. It all depends on how they deal with him, and indeed, it depends on how he deals with a ladder. Can he even climb one?? Such a big guy, but could a ladder match be the undoing of the Samoan Bulldozer?? If he can overcome that obstacle, he’s gotta be the odds on favourite. But personally, I’m pullin for my boy, Shelton Benjamin.

Jim Ross: Well, we did see a brief reformation of the self proclaimed worlds greatest tag team tonight. Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas appeared to be on the same wavelength. If those two make some sort of pact this Sunday, you gotta think they’ll be big time candidates.

The Coach: But really J.R, how can you write off any of these guys??

Jim Ross: So true Coach, ladder matches are the epitome of unpredictability. And there will be none more unpredictable than the Money in the Bank ladder match this Sunday at WrestleMania.

Commercial

1ST TIME WRESTLEMANIA MOMENT - XIV - FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, PETE ROSE APPEARS AT WRESTLEMANIA, AND ENCOUNTERS KANE; GETTING A TOMBSTONE FOR HIS TROUBLES. THIS WOULD GO ON TO BECOME A WRESTLEMANIA TRADITION IN THE COMING YEARS.

The VP then ends with the graphic for WRESTLEMANIA XXIII - MARCH 18TH 2007 - FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN NEW ORLEANS.

Backstage, Todd Grisham is stood with the mouthpiece of The Brotherhood, Theodore Long.

Todd Grisham: Theodore Long, this Sunday, your client, Shelton Benjamin will be apart of the eight man Money in the Bank ladder match, with the winner, of course, landing a glorious opportunity to become World Champion, getting a guaranteed title shot, any time within the next twelve months. With such an array of stars in the match though, how much chance does Shelton Benjamin have??

Long ponders, then smirks, putting his hands on the shoulders of Grisham.

Theodore Long: HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA!!! Let me holla at ya playa. This Sun-Day, is tha big one. This Sun-Day, is WrestleMania. And Tha Brotherhood is finally gettin it’s recognition dawg. I’m excited playa, and you’d better be excited too.

Long smiles, straightening the jacket of Grisham.

Theodore Long: You want to know the chances that tha Black Diamon’ has?? Shelton Benjamin?? Tha most gifted natural ath-lete in tha WHOLE of tha Dubya Dubya E??

Grisham nods, as Long continues to smile.

Theodore Long: Indeed, there is a great set of talent in tha Money in the Bank match this year, but playa, matches like Money in the Bank is where the stars shine brightest. Ya feel may??

Grisham shrugs, with Theodore preparing to continue.

Theodore Long: Put it this way playa … when you got seven studs, and one diamond, that big bright diamond is gonna outshine the seven studs. And playa, Shelton Benjamin is a true, one off, diamond amongst diamonds. And this Sun-Day, Tha Black Diamond will truly outshine the seven studs.

Long fixes his own jacket, preparing another statement.

Theodore Long: Matches like tha Money in the Bank match are where stars can be born, careers can be shaped, and lives can change forever.

Grisham nods, with Long looking extremely excited.

Theodore Long: This Sunday is the makin of Shelton Benjamin, WrestleMania is the makin of tha Black Diamond, and it is the coming of age … of Tha Brotherhood. Now Holla back, ya heard??

Long shuffles off, looking highly confident of his clients chances ahead of Money in the Bank this Sunday.

We return with the Hall of Fame music playing, and the graphic of the seven inductees into this years hall.

Jim Ross: It’ll be the biggest privilege of my broadcast career this weekend to join the illustrious class of 2007, and folks, it gives me great pleasure to announce that the man inducting me this Saturday night is none other than my old friend, former broadcast colleague, and fellow Hall of Famer, Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler will be handling that job.

The Coach: Oh great. I have to listen to that old glory hog. Hold on while I check the 1974 great big joke book and get a head start on his speech.

Jim Ross: And inducting Mister Wonderful, Paul Orndorff … THE WEASEL!! Bobby ‘The Brain’ Heenan!!!

The Coach: Another glory hog?? Listen, I’m gonna say this now J.R, if this is anything to go by, I don’t want anyone asking me to induct Michael Cole in 2027. Glory hogs!!!

Jim Ross: Mr. U.S.A!!! Tony Atlas, a breakthrough performer, a rightful member of the Hall of Fame takes his place, and who better to induct him than S.D Jones!!!

The Coach: Who??

Jim Ross: (Ignoring Coach, moving on) Arguably, the greatest manager of all time. Just about the perfect valet, a manageress of champions and legends, Sensational Sherri. And the Louisiana native will be inducted by a former client, The Million Dollar Man, Ted DiBiase!!!

The Coach: Finally, someone with a bit of class. Why cant all the inductees and inductors be as well suited as these two??

Jim Ross: Celebrity inductee, and possibly the most high profile celebrity to ever be involved with the WWE, IRON, Mike Tyson. And this oughta be interesting, as none other than Shawn Michaels, the man that Tyson KNOCKED OUT at WrestleMania 14, will be handling the induction of the baddest man on the planet.

The Coach: Oh yeah. Digging that Baby boy. Fireworks surely.

Jim Ross: And then, onto the two biggest inductees. First, inducting Bret ‘Hitman’ Hart, the man who was made at WrestleMania 13 by the Hitman, The Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

The Coach: It’s always interesting to hear from The Rattlesnake, and it’s hard to argue anyone more deserving of the Hall of Fame induction than Bret Hart.

Jim Ross: And when you think of WrestleMania, there is one name that strikes the imagination more than any other, synonymous with WrestleMania; Hulk Hogan. And inducting the Immortal One, none other than Raw General Manager, Eric Bischoff.

The Coach: Indeed, Hulkamania will run wild one more time this weekend in New Orleans.

Jim Ross: A special sixty minute broadcast will air on the USA Network this Saturday night, which will see the inductions of both Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan. It promises to be a memorable night in New Orleans, just twenty four hours before the big one itself.

The Coach: Cannot wait. Hall of Fame has become a staple of the WrestleMania weekend, and it’s no different this time.

Jim Ross: Folks, that’s all to come this weekend. But tonight, we have a huge night in store. We will hear from Triple H following his sickening, downright brutal assault on Brock Lesnar, we will also hear the thoughts of both John Cena and Christian separately ahead of this Sundays championship match, and let’s not forget, both men are involved in tonight’s main event.

The Coach: Oh baby, don’t forget it. Edge and Christian vs. RVD and Chris Jericho, tonight!! The band is back together, and John Cena will be calling the match!!! Utter brilliance from Eric Bischoff.

Jim Ross: And of course, that’s not all. The Undertaker will also be here tonight, making a special, rare appearance on Raw. All of that still to come.

We now see a determined looking, sullen faced Mister Kennedy making his way down the hall, ahead of his upcoming match.

Jim Ross: But ladies and gentlemen, before all of that, we are set to see Mister Kennedy, fresh off a win over CM Punk last week, take on Punks tag team partner, and another of Kennedys opponents in the Triple Jeopardy match this Sunday, Greg Helms. When we come back!!

Commercial

2nd Match:
Mister Kennedy vs. Greg Helms
Competitive contest, with Greg getting the opportunity to shine in singles action against a highly respected top tier star. The two men get slightly longer (for TV) than you’d expect, with no one at ringside to interfere. Kennedy overpowers the smaller man early on in a test of strength, and uses that as his basis for dominance early on, keeping it simple, with an array of headlocks to keep Helms grounded. Greg does show his fight throughout though, battling to his feet, breaking free, but constantly gets cut off, just as it looks like he’s about to gain some steam.

Kennedy, despite having everything in hand, gets ahead of himself, and begins to underestimate his adversary, which allows Greg back in, and he begins to show what he’s made of, giving Kennedy a real scare, coming close with a near fall off a flying clothesline from the top rope, and then nearly catches Kennedy with a cradle for another near fall. Kennedy then after the scares, rolls to the outside, looking for a breather, but Helms feels the momentum, and slingshots himself over the ropes … BUT MISSES KENNEDY!!!

This plays right into the hands of Kennedy, and after roughing Helms up on the outside, brings him back inside, and begins to look for the finish, setting up for the Mic Check, but Helms fights it, and punches himself back into the contest, running off the ropes, but getting nailed with a clothesline!!! Kennedy drags Helms back up, taking his time, and slowly turns him over, looking for a reverse neck breaker, but Helms slips out, and as Kennedy turns back around, Greg connects with a high knee, rocking the 2006 King of the Ring!!! Kennedy drops to his knees, as Greg shapes up; SHINING WIZARD CONNECTS!!! Helms is on the verge of a major upset, and hooks the leg; 1...2...NO!!!

Kennedy survives the scare, but looks to be on the ropes now, struggling to recover from the kick, with Helms moving in for the kill, connecting with a number of kicks, putting Kennedy back down with a snap suplex, then goes up top, looking for a cross body … BUT KENNEDY CATCHES HIM WITH A SLAM!!! Kennedy hooks the leg, 1...2...KICK OUT!!! Despite the kick out, the mood has changed, and it’s Kennedy looking more likely to take the win, stalking his prey, waiting for Greg to get up … AND DELIVERS THE MIC CHECK!!! Kennedy hooks the leg, 1...2...3!!!
Winner: Mister Kennedy @ 06:11

Kennedy scores a hard fought win against a tricky opponent, setting himself up perfectly for this Sunday’s triple jeopardy encounter, with another shot at becoming the Intercontinental Champion. Kennedy has his hand raised, and stares down at his beaten opponent, then looks to the entrance way, with the camera shifting towards the stage … AND HERE COMES MNM … ALONG WITH SANTINO MARELLA!!!

The tag and womens champion quickly make their way to the ring, along with the hanger on, and begin to put the boots to Gregory Helms, looking to make sure he goes into WrestleMania at less than 100% --- BUT --- CM Punk, Rey Mysterio and Alexis Laree have other ideas; AND THEY COME TO THE RESCUE TO MAKE THE SAVE!!!

The Intercontinental Champion and the challengers for the Tag team and womens titles storm the ring, forcing the heels to scram, as they avoid a sneak preview of what’s to come this Sunday. The faces stand tall in the ring, with CM Punk helping his tag team partner back to his feet, with a big stand off, as MNM and Kennedy, along with Marella back up the ramp, showing off their gold, whilst Kennedy points at Rey, motioning around his waist, as the triple jeopardy match comes to a head at WrestleMania.

Jim Ross: There will be no running this Sunday Coach. This ongoing battle, a power struggle over three of the most coveted championships in the WWE all comes to a head this Sunday at WrestleMania. One decisive fall, one fall only will decide the destination of the womens championship, the world tag team championships and of course, the Intercontinental Championship.

The Coach: How humiliating will it be for the person that loses that one fatal decision this Sunday. I hope it’s Mysterio!!!

Jim Ross: Oh shut up Coach!! You’re supposed to be impartial out here!!!

The Coach: Practice what you preach old man.

Jim Ross: I just don’t like the attitude of MNM, that’s all. I don’t like how they conduct business. They’ve ducked the challenge of Straight Edge for months, but this Sunday, they’ll have no more excuses!!!

The Coach: Ducking challenges?? Need I remind you J.R that MNM have beaten your boys THREE times??? Have you forgotten that???

Jim Ross: Give me a break, that doesn’t tell half the story Coach. Folks, it’s one fall, for three championships this Sunday at WrestleMania. It’s a first for WrestleMania, and what a night of firsts it promises to be … and that includes the first ever meeting between two men who have somehow never crossed paths. Brock Lesnar and Triple H five years in the making. It comes to a head this Sunday, and when we come back, we’ll be taking a look at the sickening turn this rivalry took, this past Friday night on Smackdown.

Commercial

Quote:

Highlights air of the beating handed out by Triple H this past Friday Night on Smackdown to Brock Lesnar;

- Cole and Tazz talking about the wwe.com announcement that Steve Austin had challenged Brock Lesnar to show up on Smackdown to come face to face with him.
- Lesnar arriving in Corpus Christi, and calling out Stone Cold.
- Arn Anderson announces Stone Cold left Texas on Tuesday.
- Arrival of the McMahon Family Empire, just as Lesnar realises the possibility of a set up.
- Run ins from the crowd, with Lesnar fighting them off.
- A look at an intense Triple H, being goaded to the ring by Lesnar.
- Numbers game becomes too much for Lesnar to fight.
- Triple H begins to pick Lesnar off; but Lesnar musters a short fight back.
- The Kodak moment with Lesnar and Triple H mouthing at one another with Lesnar being restrained in the corner.
- The sick shots from Triple H to Lesnar; followed by the sledgehammer shots, and a final clip of the bloody hands of Triple H.

Back in the arena …

**KING OF KINGS**

The Georgia Dome descends into boos for The Game, stepping out into the arena, soaking up the response, followed, as always, by the McMahon Family Empire. Triple H stops at the top of the ramp, dressed smartly, shirt, tie, jacket.

Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentlemen, we will hear directly from that man, Triple H, when we come back.

Commercial

We return with Triple H, backed up by the McMahon Family Empire in the ring, waiting to speak.

Triple H: Y’know … I’ve done a lot of things over my career that I’m not proud of … fortunately, last Friday night wasn’t one of them.

Triple H snickers, and gets the fans on his back.

Triple H: Brock Lesnar. What I did to you on Friday Night was exactly what I warned you would happen when you crossed me. I don’t make empty threats … my promises are just that … promises.

The Game looks over his shoulder to the Empire, before speaking once again.

Triple H: A month ago Brock … you were warned. You were warned to be careful what you wished for. Friday Night?? You got it.

The fans start to heat up again, with abuse for The Game.

Triple H: You were warned what would happen. You were warned of your fate … and you didn’t take heed. Bet you’re wishing you had now, huh??

Triple H shows a grin, enjoying getting the fans worked up.

Triple H: The Iron Man?? Is that some kind of joke?? The ‘Iron Man’ didn’t look so tough on Friday. He didn’t look like an Iron Man, did he??

More heat, as Triple H seems to be enjoying his moment.

Triple H: You people can say whatever you want. You can say what happened on Friday was cowardly … you can say it was a set up … you can say it was downright criminal. I’d prefer though … WE’D prefer though … if you called it a master plan.

The Game runs his fingers through his hair, taking a walk around the ring.

Triple H: Because that’s what it was. We put the plan together … and it unfolded to perfection on Friday night.

More heat for the cocky Game.

Triple H: Last Monday, you all saw Steve Austin, the guest enforcer this Sunday sticking his nose in where it wasn’t wanted … and stunned Brock Lesnar.

Triple H smiles, as a fairly pro-Austin reaction reverberates around the arena.

Triple H: And knowing how Brock’s mind operates … we knew he wouldn’t bother thinking twice if we set up a challenge from Austin … to show up for a face to face meeting on Smackdown … and he didn’t disappoint.

More heat from the fans, angry at the smugness of The Game.

Triple H: That big dumb gorilla couldn’t wait to get to Smackdown and confront Austin …

Again, Triple H smirks.

Triple H: But Austin wasn’t there, was he??

More heat from the fans getting fed up with the smug Game.

Triple H: And yeah, we did bring a couple of guys to help carry out the job … Brock should know that better than anybody … he used to be one of those ‘helpers’.

Triple H laughs, whilst the fans start an ‘ASSHOLE’ chant.

Triple H: But don’t confuse the situation. We only brought the back up for one sole reason … not because I couldn’t do it alone … not at all. We brought the group from Raw … because we could.

Huge heat for the matter of fact Triple H.

Triple H: Why exert the energy, when you can get a dog to bark for ya?? That was Lesnars role once. Those jobs kept him on our good side, and had he went with the script … had he followed orders, and obeyed the pecking order … he’d still be on side with the McMahon Family Empire.

The camera zooms in on The Game, as he attempts to drive home a message.

Triple H: Maybe now Brock. Maybe now, it’ll all be falling into place. Maybe now, you’ll be coming to realisation that what I told you a month ago was the truth. Maybe now, you’ll realise that Vince McMahon was protecting you after all.

Heat for The Game, as we see a shot of Vince, slowly nodding in agreement.

Triple H: Now … you’ll believe me when I say that this man here, Vince McMahon protected your ass for five long years. He pr-

Triple H stops, allowing the fans to have their say before he continues. He gives them a moment to settle down, then looks to make his point again.

Triple H: He protected you from havin to face me. Vince McMahon saved you from the inevitable beating at my hands for FIVE LONG YEARS … and he wanted to save you for much longer … but you ruined it Brock.

In the background, Vince nods in agreement.

Triple H: You threw all his hard work, right back in his face. After the path he paved you, after the opportunities he thrust your way … and you threw it back at him.

A small ‘LESNAR’ chant breaks out, catching Triple H’s attention for a moment.

Triple H: You did the exact same as all those before you. You thought you were better than you were. You failed to realise that all along, it was Vince keeping you on top … protecting you from me.

Triple H stops for a moment, and looks at his free hand.

Triple H: This past Friday … that protection you once had … vanished.

Boos from the fans, as Triple H removes his glasses, and we see the intensity in his eyes.

Triple H: That air of invincibility?? GONE!!! The Iron Man?? NO MORE!!! I took all your credibility, I took all of that ego, all of that reputation … and in one night I crushed it all.

The boos override the words from Triple H, forcing The Game to stop again for a moment.

Triple H: This Sunday … I will take that crushed reputation you have … and I … will … bury it.

Massive heat momentarily for Triple H, who soaks up the jeers.

Triple H: I will flush your credibility down the toilet. Five years of accomplishments … five years of building a stack of names that you’ve beaten … I will render it all … useless.

The camera comes for a close up again.

Triple H: You may be big … you may be strong Brock … but you lack the intelligence to match me in any single department.

Triple H turns away, looking to be finished, then seems to remember something.

Triple H: Oh … and Austin??

Cheers for the mention of the special guest enforcer this Sunday.

Triple H: Austin?? I hear you weren’t too happy with being used as bait last week?? Is that right?? In fact, I hear you’re planning on showing up this Friday to confront the McMahon Family Empire??

Triple H smirks again.

Triple H: Good luck with that.

Triple H now hands the mic off to Vince, as the heat picks up again. Vince, still using the hairpiece, takes centre stage shaking his arm out, before speaking up.

Mr. McMahon: Y’know, what happened last week on Smackdown, pained me terribly.

Heat from the fans, not buying the bullshit.

Mr. McMahon: To see a talent that I moulded, that I nurtured, and watched blossom before my very eyes beaten like he was … to be taught such a lesson. To have to be beaten like a rabid dog before my very eyes … it filled me with great sorrow.

More boos for the bullshit.

Mr. McMahon: Brock Lesnar, you could’ve avoided what happened to you. You could’ve avoided the lesson you were taught on Smackdown. That entire mess could’ve been avoided … you didn’t have to push me … you didn’t have to push my family … you could’ve followed the program … but you didn’t.

Some cheers for the mention of Lesnars defiance.

Mr. McMahon: As Triple H rightly pointed out … I did indeed try to help you, I tried to guide you, I tried to hold your hand through the ranks to the top of the mountain. It pains me to see you throw all that goodwill away … such a bright career … down the toilet.

The fans strike up another ‘ASSHOLE’ chant.

Mr. McMahon: Fortunately, last week, hopefully Triple H will have taught you the ultimate lesson … you don’t … cross … the boss.

Heat descends for the smirking McMahon.

Mr. McMahon: And if you still haven’t learned?? Oh, believe me, you will learn the hard way this Sunday.

Vince listens to the reaction of the fans, leaning his head back, taking it in.

Mr. McMahon: As Triple H said Brock … you cant outsmart the McMahon Family Empire. Look at how you reached out to Stone Cold Steve Austin. That backfired, and backfired royally.

More boos for the wig wearing chairman.

Mr. McMahon: And this Sunday, our intelligence will see the end of your illustrious career. Our intelligence will make Steve Austin a non-factor. Our intelligence saw you take the most vicious beating of your career last week … our intelligence has brought us … a WrestleMania Army …

Vince extends his arm towards the entrance, as we now see Theodore Long leading out The Brotherhood (minus Benjamin), The New Wave (minus Orton), Burchill, Deuce, Domino, Trevor & Festus Murdoch, Jamie Noble, The Cult Society and even the rarely seen Basham Brothers. Not a wonderful line up, but it’s strength in numbers, and it’s the formation of an ‘army’. The group surround the ring, with the McMahon Family Empire smiling and nodding.

Mr. McMahon: This is your future Brock. This is what awaits you at WrestleMania, and it’s what awaits you too Steve Austin this Friday on Smackdown if you want to show up.

The Family Empire all look at ease, highly confident, but are all taken aback as we hear…

**EXTREME**

?????

What is this??? The ECW theme???

?????

WTF???

{/ 2ND HOUR }

PAUL HEYMAN??? The former owner of ECW, and the former long term manager of Brock Lesnar makes his way down the aisle, being seen on screen for the first time since Survivor Series. The McMahon Family Empire all seem like they’ve seen a ghost, as Heyman shoves off his ‘VISITOR’ pass to the camera, before being allowed to pass the wall of superstars, and step inside the ring.

Heyman blanks the Family Empire, and is handed a mic, with the music dying down, as the entire Family Empire do a double take at what they’re seeing.

Paul Heyman: SURPRIIIIIIIISSSSE!!!!

Small pop for Heyman from the fans, whilst Vince looks disgusted.

Mr. McMahon: WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF THIS???

Heyman sports a smile, knowing he’s got the boss worked up.

Paul Heyman: Me?? Little old me?? I’m here tonight as a guest of Brock Lesnar, who, as you know isn’t here tonight.

Still cocky, knowing he’s getting under Vinces skin, Heyman continues.

Paul Heyman: And I just thought, what the heck?? Why not use the opportunity to get my face on television …

The tone changes, with Heyman getting serious.

Paul Heyman: And tell a few home truths.

Pop from the fans, with Vince looking taken aback by the attitude of Heyman.

Paul Heyman: But you can rest easy Vince, I’m not gonna "shoot" on you … I want to speak to YOU.

Heyman points at Triple H, with The Game smirking at the extremist.

Paul Heyman: Something funny?? Don’t answer. Life is obviously a big joke for you Triple H. You’re made. You just had four months with the World Title, and every single moment of it was down to your family.

Cheer from the fans.

Paul Heyman: And you barely had to lift a finger this past Friday, when you beat, battered and bloodied Brock Lesnar. Why SHOULDN’T you be laughing??

Triple H shrugs, blowing off Heymans words.

Paul Heyman: It’s all a big joke, right?? Well … get this, you should find this hilarious … here’s the punch line … you’ve awoken a beast inside of Brock Lesnar.

Cheers build from the fans, as Heyman uses it, talking louder, with more venom behind his words, getting in the face of Triple H.

Paul Heyman: You have unearthed a MONSTER … you have created AN ANIMAL inside of Brock Lesnar … and you cant halt this monster, you cant tame this animal … you can only await the consequences this Sunday.

Triple H begins to look more serious, angered by Heyman.

Paul Heyman: And you have the gall … THE GALL to bring out these stooges, these bottom feeders, and call THEM an army???

Heyman smirks, shaking his head.

Paul Heyman: Triple H, let me tell you … this ‘army’ is nothing … but lambs … to the slaughter.

Huge cheer for the fans, getting behind the seemingly fearless Heyman.

Paul Heyman: Brock Lesnar will tear through these puppets, he will rip each and every single one of them apart … and make no mistake about it … he will RIP YOU … LIMB … FROM … LIMB!!!

Triple H gulps, but tries to remain tough, keeping his face screwed up.

Paul Heyman: You call this an army?? YOU CALL THIS AN ARMY??

Heyman asks the question, but Triple H doesn’t answer.

Paul Heyman: D’ya know what Brock Lesnar call this??? Brock Lesnar doesn’t call it army, he calls it FEEDING TIME!!!

The ‘army’ at ringside begin to look frustrated by Heyman getting free reign to run them down. Heyman holds court in the ring, with the McMahon Family Empire listening intently.

Paul Heyman: If you want an army that stands a chance of halting Brock Lesnar this Sunday?? Try the air force … try the navy … try the U.S military … try them all … you’ll need ‘em.

The army continue to shout and holler at Heyman, all furious with his berating of them.

Paul Heyman: And if you think your family can dig you outta this hole?? If you think they can save you like they did during your run as World Heavyweight Champion?? I’d advise you start rethinking the game plan pal. Because Brock Lesnar wont hesitate to break them in half too, regardless of what their last name may be.

Heyman, all the while looking at Triple H, points to Shane.

Paul Heyman: The Boy Wonder?? What do you think Brock Lesnar will do to him??

Heyman, not taking his eyes off Triple H, points to Tomko, then waves his hand away, getting a nice laugh from the fans, but angering the Problem Solver.

He then points to Vince, tilting his head.

Paul Heyman: Daddy dearest?? I’d LOVE to see that.

Vince now looks to be getting more angered with Heyman, as Heyman now casts his pointing towards Stephanie.

Paul Heyman: What about the blushing bride?? He wouldn’t harm a hair on her pretty little head, now … would he?? DON’T COUNT ON IT!!

Fans pop for Heyman again, whilst Triple H for some reason, shields Stephanie.

Paul Heyman: It’s not looking all that rosy now, is it??

Triple H starts to look increasingly agitated, unable to halt Heyman, as he smiles, getting further under the skin of The Game.

Paul Heyman: And as for all this crap you’re spouting about Brock Lesnar being protected?? GIMME A FREAKIN BREAK!!!

Another pop comes from the fans, as Heyman continues to own the Empire.

Paul Heyman: The only protection needed when Brock Lesnar is in the vicinity, is for whomever has the unenviable task of standing right across the ring from him. On Sunday … that’d be YOUUUU!!!

Heyman, with his head down, thinks on his feet, continuing his tirade.

Paul Heyman: Brock Lesnar, is the most gifted talent to come into this business in ALL my years … and I’ve seen some great kids with potential in my time …(turns to Vince) you should know Vince, you stole most of ‘em.

The fans erupt for the slight shoot directed at Vince, with Heyman quickly turning the focus back to Lesnar and Triple H.

Paul Heyman: I guided Brock Lesnar … not Vince McMahon … I opened doors for Brock Lesnar … not Vince McMahon. I brokered Brock Lesnars deal to move to Smackdown as Undisputed Champion five years ago. It wasn’t the work of Vince McMahon ‘protecting’ Brock. It was me trying to get the best deal for my client.

Everything simmers down for a second, as Heyman takes a moment to compose himself.

Paul Heyman: And while I may have guided Brock Lesnar … ultimately … he became champion within five months for one sole reason, and you’ll like this…

Heyman tilts his head, getting right at Triple H.

Paul Heyman: HE WAS THAT DAMN GOOD!!!

Huge pop for Heyman, getting right under The Games skin, using his own catchphrase to rile him further.

Paul Heyman: I’ve managed some terrific kids. I’ve guided and moulded many young guys looking for a breakthrough, believe me.

Heyman walks around, head down, as he continues, thinking back.

Paul Heyman: And of all those kids?? Out of all the superstars I’ve handled in my years … Brock Lesnar doesn’t just rank up there with them … he’s out in a field of his own.

Another pop from the fans for Heyman.

Paul Heyman: If I were you Hunter?? I’d stop trying to convince yourself that Brock Lesnar has been protected, and shielded from ya … and begin to face the realisation that you’ve not only backed yourself into a corner this Sunday … I’d begin to face the realisation that you assaulted a walking monster … and I’d begin to face the realisation that you have to answer to him … and face the consequences this Sunday at WrestleMania.

Cheers from the fans, with Triple H getting extremely angry, flaring his nostrils, near at breaking point from the verbal onslaught. Heyman looks around, looking at the ‘army’ at ringside, shaking his head, smiling. He then turns to Triple H again, and gets in his face.

Paul Heyman: I guess I’m pretty much done here. Now … I know … I know I’m not gonna get outta here in one piece. I know I’m not gonna just prance outta here, I’m not stupid. But let me make this clear … the beating I get any moment now will be truly worth it. To get the opportunity to come out here, and scare the life out of each and every one of you, makes the beating I’m about to receive worth it. Because NOW … NOW you know exactly what’s coming this Sunday.

Heyman holds up his finger, as if he has one final point.

Paul Heyman: And just so ya know … I can guarantee that the beating I suffer will be NOTHING … NOTHING, compared to the beating you can expect this Sunday at WrestleMania … at the hands … OF THE IRON MAN, BROCCCKKKK LESNARRRRR!!!

And with that … TRIPLE H KICKS HEYMAN IN THE GUT … PEDIGREE!!!

Strangely, Triple H decides to leave it at that, holding Tomko and Shane back, instructing them to leave Heyman. He then instructs them to throw him out of the ring, which they do, as he picks up the mic for a final piece.

Triple H: Count yourself lucky Paul. But make sure to say ‘Hi’ to Lesnar from me.

The Game slams the mic down, trying to hold back his seething rage, as the WrestleMania Army drag the former owner of ECW away, up the ramp, as we fade out to a commercial, with silence at the commentary table.

Commercial

We return from the commercial, and see members of the ‘WrestleMania Army’ dumping Paul Heyman out of the building, with it looking like they’ve given Heyman quite a beating in retaliation for his scathing comments on them just moments ago. Mark Henry dumps the former ECW owner onto a pile of trash bags on the outside, symbolically taking out the trash.

We return to ringside, where The Coach is smiling broadly at the sight he just saw.

The Coach: Best place for the whale if you ask me. Back where he belongs … with garbage!!!

Jim Ross: OH COME ON!!! How can you justify that?? Now, I’ll admit, I’m not a fan of Paul Heyman, but I damn sure admire the guts and courage it took for him to come out here tonight, knowing he was walking into the Lions Den. Paul Heyman gave The McMahon Family Empire something to think about, that’s for damn sure, and you can bet your ass that Stone Cold Steve Austin will do the same this Friday night on Smackdown in Lafayette.

The Coach: Gimme a break old timer. Have you seen the WrestleMania army?? Steve Austin may well be a tough S.O.B, but he cant break that group.

Jim Ross: Oh, we’ll find out, you might just be proven wrong partner. Ladies and Gentlemen, the focus though, now shifts. Friday is a long way away, we still have a lot more to come tonight here on Raw. Of course, that rare appearance from The Undertaker, and the men scheduled to meet in the World Championship match this Sunday are here tonight.

The Coach: And don’t forget, both men are involved in the main event later tonight, with Cena set to officiate the tag team bonanza. Edge and Christian - reunited, take on the WWE Champ RVD, and Chris Jericho.

3rd Match:
Burchill w/ Katie Lea vs. Scotty Too Hotty
It’s a squash. No other way to describe it, although this certainly wasn’t the type of match fans expected when they heard Raw and Smackdown would be joining up this week. Burchill puts a physical beating on Scotty, and draws out the inevitable for two minutes, where J.R and Coach focus on talking up this Sunday and the glory that is, WrestleMania. Just as he decides the jobber has had enough, Burchill delivers the sick Curb Stomp, and hooks the leg, 1...2...3
Winner: Burchill @ 02:03

Still undefeated, and still yet to find himself in real danger of succumbing to a defeat, Burchill has his hand raised by his step-sister, Katie Lea, and the two look at one another lovingly; almost too lovingly for a brother and sister. He doesn’t have a match at WrestleMania (but will be on the pre-show in a battle royal), but Burchill could well be one to watch after this Sundays event.

Jim Ross: Most certainly, one to watch for the future Coach. The Chelsea, England native is making a huge impression on Raw, and he’s got plenty of peoples attention in a short space of time.

The Coach: Indeed he has J.R. Burchill, along with his luscious sister Katie Lea is going to be one to watch in 2007.

Jim Ross: Well folks, still to come, the main event; Edge and Christian, taking on Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho, with John Cena the special referee for that one. But right now, lets send it to the beautiful Kelly Kelly backstage…

Backstage, Kelly Kelly is standing by with Straight Edge, Rey Mysterio and Alexis Laree, the four people that team up this Sunday to face MNM & Mister Kennedy.

Kelly Kelly: I’m standing by with the four people that will form one team this Sunday at WrestleMania in the first ever Triple Jeopardy Match, with the womens, world tag team and Intercontinental championships ALL on the line in just one fall. Guys, and girl, have you got a message at this time for your opponents this Sunday??

Punk opens proceedings, taking the mic first.

CM Punk: Oh, you better believe it Kelly. After all the excuses, after all the running, after all the hiding, all the run ins, and all the screw jobs … MNM are going to finally pay the price. Because this Sunday at WrestleMania, there are no more excuses, they cant run, they cant hide … they can only accept their fate … and they’re gonna get PUNKED!!!

Helms nods, as he takes over the interview.

Greg Helms: Like Punk said, MNM have run out of excuses, ran out of hiding places, and they’ve ran out of time. They’ve dodged the bullet one too many times … this Sunday in New Orleans IS the Final Destination for MNM as tag team champions … and it’s about damn time. Kelly … you’re lookin at the NEXT World Tag Team Champions … and it couldn’t happen a moment too soon.

Now, Alexis gets her say.

Alexis Laree: It’s beginning to seem like déjà vu. Just like Straight Edge have had to chase MNM, and come back, time after time, excuse after excuse, screw job after screw job … I’ve had to do the same. Melina?? I’d start preparing to go on the lookout for a new designer belt … because this Sunday … I’m taking back what’s rightfully mine … the WWE Womens Championship.

And, finally, the promo passes to the masked luchador.

Rey Mysterio: Unlike my partners, I’m not looking to win championship gold this Sunday Kelly … but instead, I’m desperate to keep the title over my shoulder right now. Mister Kennedy?? Time and time again, you’ve been unable to take this from me … and when I’m alongside these three?? These three champions in waiting?? I have no fear … I have no doubts, and no worries … that I’ll be leaving the SuperDome this Sunday STILL the Intercontinental Champion.

The four nod, and come together in a bit of a group hug, as we head out…

Commercial

WRESTLEMANIA COUNTDOWN - 6 DAYS TO GO!!!

We return, straight to Todd Grisham backstage.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, the 2007 Royal Rumble winner, Captain Charisma, Christian.

Christian comes into view, as the fans in the background pop for the man that main events the Showcase of the Immortals this Sunday.

Todd Grisham: Christian, the time is almost upon us, WrestleMania is now just six days away, and on Sunday, not only do you compete for the World Heavyweight Championship, you also will be in THE main event of the Granddaddy of ‘em all. How are you feeling, with the ‘Collision Course’ on the horizon.

Christian ponders for a moment, soaking in the moment, before speaking into the mic.

Christian: Y’know Todd, for me, it’s been a very long road, and the toughest of journeys. Throughout my career I’ve never been hailed as the guy that’ll make it to the big time. I was never talked about as having the potential to follow the likes of Bruno Sammartino or Ric Flair. And I wasn’t tipped as a guy destined to transcend this industry like Hulk Hogan or Steve Austin…

Christian looks up, looking right ahead at Grisham.

Christian: I wasn’t given the promotion, I wasn’t handed the breaks, I didn’t get the t-shirts, and I didn’t have the glory. All that Captain Charisma was destined for … was mediocrity.

Small boos for the fans.

Christian: But I didn’t need to be talked about Todd … I didn’t need to be tipped for the top … and in the end … I didn’t need the promotion, I made my own breaks, got the t-shirts … and I’ve tasted glory.

The fans pick up, as Christian breathes heavily, getting a little bit emotional.

Christian: Last April, I proved all my doubters wrong. I proved all the nit-pickers, and all the nay-sayers WRONG!!! I proved to the entire world that I DO have what it takes to follow Bruno Sammartino, Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes and Bret Hart … and I became World Heavyweight Champion.

Pop from the fans, as Christian turns his attention to the camera.

Christian: I became World Champion through years of hard work … I broke the glass ceiling through years of putting my body on the line … I reached the top of the mountain through years of determination.

Pop from the fans again.

Christian: Despite all the negativity, despite all the doubters … Todd Grisham, you are looking at a man that is headlining WRESTLE … MANIA!!!

Christian pounds his chest, staring through Grisham, looking extremely intense.

Christian: I’ve proven the experts wrong, and I’ve proven to everybody in this business that if you put in the dedication … that if you put in the work, if you have the determination … then it doesn’t matter how big you are. It doesn’t matter how strong you are, or how fast or how athletic you are. If you have the heart, if you have the will, and if you have the desire to make it in this business … then you can do it.

Christian listens to the fans building slowly in the arena.

Christian: And this Sunday at WrestleMania … I’m gonna do my damndest to do it again.

A massive roar engulfs the Georgia Dome for the statement of intent from Christian.

Christian: I’m not promising victory at WrestleMania … but John Cena, make no mistake about it … I cant afford to lose. This Sunday, simply put, I HAVE to win.

The fans continue to show their support for Christian.

Christian: For me to finally put my critics to rest, for me to shut the doubters up once and for all … I HAVE to beat you.

Christian stops, as the fans slowly die down.

Christian: After all the talk, after all the hype, after everything … it comes down to just one thing. You and I Cena, this Sunday, March 18. It comes down to that, and that alone. For you and I Cena … the journey … ends. For one … ultimate glory, and a moment to be cherished for a lifetime … and for the other … no matter how much glory he goes on to achieve … he’ll always remember WrestleMania 23 for eternity, he’ll always remember the night he left New Orleans empty handed, the night he came up short, the night that he was second best … and that defeat will eat him up … forever.

The fans are dead quiet, as Christian looks to the camera, speaking softly.

Christian: And I don’t plan on that being me.

Christian stares into the camera … with a steely determination in his eyes, as the picture fades out.

Back to ringside…

Jim Ross: It’ll be one of the most highly anticipated main events in WrestleMania history Coach. And you and I will be there to call it. The Collision Course is six days away, and what a sterling, passionate interview from Christian. The Royal Rumble winner main events WrestleMania for the first time in his career this Sunday. What a night it could be for Captain Charisma.

The Coach: Oh boy, the anticipation for this thing has been off the charts. John Cena and Christian are without a doubt the two biggest forces on Raw, the two most popular superstars in the WWE today, and they’ll not disappoint in the main event of the showcase of the immortals.

**GRAVEYARD SYMPHONY**

It’s an electric reaction from the fans, as The Deadman slowly steps out onto the stage, ahead of a rare Monday Night Raw appearance.

Jim Ross: And here is the man, with perhaps more to lose than anybody else this Sunday at WrestleMania. The Undertaker puts his remarkable 14-0 WrestleMania record on the line, against his most dangerous adversary to date, the Olympic Hero, Kurt Angle.

The Coach: And not only is Angle a scary enough proposition; The Undertaker had been rattled for weeks, after his usual mind game tricks backfired, with Kurt Angle paying no attention whatsoever to his tomfoolery.

Jim Ross: But this past Friday Coach, The Phenom gained a measure of revenge, and took out weeks of frustration on Angle with a gritty beat down, mano y mano. It couldn’t be poised any better going into this Sunday, and when we come back, The Undertaker will be in action!!!

Commercial

4th Match:
The Undertaker vs. Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel & Michael Knox
It’s almost a squash again, but after the initial hot start from Taker, the outside interference of Ariel and Michael Knox gives Thorn a chance to gain some offence, but not much. After all, he’s not in one of the biggest matches at WrestleMania this Sunday, is he?? The Deadman soaks up the offence, and makes his comeback on Thorn.

Once he delivers Old School, Taker catches an oncoming Knox, looking to interfere, and nails him with the Chokeslam. He then scares Ariel off the apron, before sizing his prey up, and drops Kevin Thorn with the Tombstone, and it’s elementary from there, and the 1...2...3!!!
Winner: The Undertaker @ 03:37

The Deadman rolls on, marking a rare Raw appearance with an emphatic victory, but he knows that he faces a much tougher test; arguably the toughest of his career this Sunday, when he meets Kurt Angle.

Jim Ross: Are you watching, Kurt Angle?? That’s the message from the Demon of Death Valley, six days away from meeting the Wrestling Machine. Kurt Angle isn’t here tonight, due to the orders of Arn Anderson, not prepared to allow the situation between The Phenom and Angle escalate any further. But you can be rest assured that Angle is watching this somewhere, and if he didn’t realise it before, he’s got his hands full this Sunday. If he wants to be the man that breaks the streak of The Undertaker, he’ll need to be the very best Kurt Angle that there ever has been.

The Coach: In my opinion J.R, there comes a time when all good things must come to an end. No one in WrestleMania history has a record that even comes close to the Undertaker, but at some point, he has to lose, and in my opinion, Kurt Angle is the man to do it.

Now, the camera switches backstage, and we see the World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena, stood, holding the belt over his shoulder, on his own, waiting to speak.

John Cena: There’s six days until WrestleMania 23. The biggest night of the year. What’s left to be said??

John Cena stands, thinking to himself.

John Cena: After all the talk, all the threats, and all the showdowns, it all comes down to one thing, and that’s March 18, in front of 75,000 fans inside the Louisiana SuperDome.

Cena fixes the title on his shoulder, pulling it down, and holding it up.

John Cena: In the end … THIS is what it’s all about. This right here, is what it all revolves around. It doesn’t matter if you don’t like me, or I don’t like you, because in the end … THIS is why we’re in the main event of WrestleMania, and it’s why we’re gonna fight it out like there’s no tomorrow come Sunday.

Small pop from the fans, listening intently in the background.

John Cena: For the last two years I’ve left WrestleMania holding this gold. Over the last two years, I’ve grown accustomed to leaving WrestleMania as World Champion. This Sunday, I expect to do the same again.

Some boos creep into the response for Cena.

John Cena: It doesn’t get bigger than the main event of WrestleMania … but this Sunday there’s more at stake than this title. This Sunday will forever cement one of our legacies. Like Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior, like Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels, like Stone Cold and The Rock … there can only be room for one top dog, one star that shines brightest … and likes those before us … we’ll determine just who it is on Sunday.

Cena takes a moment, barely blinking, staring right ahead.

John Cena: I respect how hard you’ve fought to get to this point. I admire your tenacity to break the glass ceiling, and your will to prove your doubters wrong Christian. But I’ve worked just as hard to get to this point … I aint had a damn thing handed to me … I’VE BUSTED MY ASS NIGHT IN AND NIGHT OUT … AND I WILL BE DAMNED IF I’M GONNA FALL AT THE FINAL HURDLE!!!

Stronger pop this time, as Cena gets fired up.

John Cena: As hard as you’re gonna fight … I’m gonna fight harder. As much as you want it, I’m gonna want it more. Measure your desire Christian … and times that by a thousand. I WONT BACK DOWN, AND I’LL SURE AS HELL NOT QUIT!!!

John Cena throws the title over his shoulder, staring down the camera.

John Cena: As good as you are Christian, I intend on being that much better. For everything you’ll bring to the table this Sunday, I’ll be bringing more. As much as you say you have to win this world championship … I need to keep it even more.

Cena thinks for a moment, then nods.

John Cena: But you’re right about one thing. For you and I … the two single greatest forces on Raw … our path culminates this Sunday, in front of the entire freakin planet for all to see. Like you said … for one … the ultimate prize, and a night he’ll never forget … and for the other … regardless of any other championships … regardless of whatever success he may have … the defeat at WrestleMania 23 will be one that haunts him forever … until his dying day.

John Cena takes another long look at his prized possession, then looks to the camera again.

John Cena: So … all that’s left to say … is good luck coming to terms with losing this Sunday.

The camera closes up on Cena, having delivered a surprising final line, as he locks his jaw, showing his brimming intensity, whilst we fade out.

Commercial

**WILD HORSES**

A great ovation greets Smackdown GM Arn Anderson, as he steps out onto the stage, waving to a few fans, as his music dies down, with him staying on the ramp.

Arn Anderson: Don’t worry folks, I aint here to ramble on for too long. I just wanna make a bit of an announcement for the live edition of Smackdown this Friday night.

Anderson takes a moment, then readies himself to make the announcement.

Arn Anderson: Now, I gotta hand Bischoff credit where it’s due. Ta’nights main event is great. He took the main events from both Raw and Smackdown, and mashed ‘em together. He took full advantage of this weeks special combination of both shows together. But Eric … you missed something even bigger son.

Double A shuffles around the stage as he talks, not stopping for a moment.

Arn Anderson: Now, when you’ve got the opportunity to put superstars from Raw and Smackdown together, and make any match you wish … there is one match that soars above all the others. One match bigger than any other, and the perfect match to lead us into WrestleMania 23 this Sunday.

Anderson stops, turning his attention to the fans, with a smile on his face.

Arn Anderson: So tune in this Friday Night … to see … THE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena, taking on … THE Dubya, Dubya, E Champion, Rob Van Dam!!!

The fans pop for the huge announcement, and the announcement of a match, big enough to headline Wrestlemania!!! The Smackdown GM has a smirk on his face, knowing he’s just put together a sensational showdown, on the final show before the big one, this Friday. He then leaves the stage, as we focus on the fans.

"The Saints Are Coming" plays on the PA, with J.R and Coach discussing.

Jim Ross: The time has nearly arrived Coach. WrestleMania is almost here. We are less than a week away, and this Sunday, the historic SuperDome in New Orleans is home base for the biggest spectacle in sports entertainment.

The Coach: Wrong J.R. It’s the biggest spectacle in all of sports, AND all of entertainment. IT’S WRESTLEMANIA BABY BOY!!!

Jim Ross: And on Raw, Eric Bischoff has done his damndest to provide a hellacious side of the card. Starting off, with the biggest match that will NEVER happen. For weeks, we thought this one was cancelled. The troubled Mick Foley and The Showstopper Shawn Michaels WILL battle in an unsanctioned match, with the WWE wiping it’s hands of the matter.

The Coach: Absolutely awesome J.R. Shawn Michaels, who ALWAYS steals the show, taking on the obsessed Mick Foley, who craves that show stealing performance. And they’ll have free reign to do whatever they want. The WWE has no control over what the two men do to each other. I cant wait.

Jim Ross: And how about it; first time ever; FIVE YEARS in the making, The King of Kings, Triple H will have to answer to the Iron Man, Brock Lesnar. The McMahon Family Empire will be in the corner of Triple H, along with an assembled WrestleMania Army. And who can forget, the special guest enforcer, Stone Cold Steve Austin. How much will that beating have taken out of Lesnar though, this past Friday??

The Coach: You hit the nail on the head J.R. Lesnar now has the built in excuse when he loses. Don’t buy the rubbish that the human vacuum spouted earlier. Paul Heyman talking trash as always.

Jim Ross: We’ll have to see about that Coach. I don’t see it being as cut and dry as you make it out to be. Brock Lesnar is a big match performer, and there is no match bigger than under the bright lights, in front of 75,000 at WrestleMania. Moving on though, and we come to the Triple Jeopardy match which will see three championships decided in one fall; Rey Mysterios Intercontinental Title, MNM’s tag team titles, and Melinas womens title. Straight Edge will team with Mysterio and Alexis Laree to face Melina, Nitro, Mercury and of course, Mister Kennedy. All three titles on the line, but only one fall to decide the destination of those titles.

The Coach: I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again - this isn’t fair on MNM. They’ve got absolutely nothing to gain this Sunday. I just hope justice is done.

Jim Ross: And so do I. Then, it’s the Money in the Bank ladder match, the one and only match at WrestleMania this year that will feature superstars from both brands. The prize for the winner?? A guaranteed title match, anytime in the next twelve months.

The Coach: Ohhh, I cannot wait to see the carnage in that one.

Jim Ross: It could well be a human demolition derby, and representing Raw in the match will be the rugged, veteran Irishman Finlay, The Career Killer Randy Orton, the undefeated Samoan Bulldozer Umaga, and the Black Diamond himself, Shelton Benjamin. Whose your pick Coach??

The Coach: Shelton Benjamin for me baby boy. With the guidance of Teddy Long, the Black Diamond is ready to blaze a trail on Raw. But if that Samoan Bulldozer can climb the ladder … it might be a danger. But you don’t get off so easily, whose your pick??

Jim Ross: Well, it’s a pick ‘em Coach, but I’ll stay loyal to Raw. I’m gonna go for the only man in the match to have ever held a World Championship, I’m talkin about Randy Orton. Right now though, we’re gonna pass it over to our Smackdown colleagues, standing by in WWE studios, who are gonna give you the lo-down on the Smackdown portion of this Sundays event.

Switch over to WWE studios with Michael Cole and Tazz…

Michael Cole: Thank you J.R, and let’s kick it off with the four Smackdown superstars involved in that Money in the Bank match. The undefeated M.V.P, the rejuvenated Carlito, the Golden Boy Paul London and the outsider, the quiet man, Charlie Haas. Tazz, gimme a prediction.

Tazz: Vast array of talent Cole, but unlike J.R and Coach, I see the potential in our guys from Smackdown; and how can you go against a man that’s undefeated?? M.V.P is gonna shock the world, and take the briefcase.

Michael Cole: Personally, I’ve been won over by Carlito ever since his debut on Smackdown two months ago. The man from the Caribbean has really upped his game since leaving Raw, and I think he can top it off by winning the Money in the Bank ladder match this Sunday. Remember, he’s the only guy in this years line up that was part of the inaugural match last year.

Tazz: As long as one of our boys walks out with the title shot, I’ll be happy Cole.

Michael Cole: Moving on, and focusing on the Smackdown side of WrestleMania now. How about it Tazz, you’ve been looking forward to this one for weeks. Two of the most successful teams in WWE history, will do battle for the WWE Tag Team Titles, AMW defend, against the reunited Hardy Boys.

Tazz: Two of the greatest tag teams in the history of this business Cole, no damn doubt about it. Matt and Jeff have been like a well oiled machine after five years apart, and AMW are without doubt the premiere team in the WWE today.

Michael Cole: It’s been billed as the Irresistible Force meeting the Immovable Object. It’s the most celebrated athlete in WWE history, Kurt Angle, attempting to break the streak of The Undertaker. Kurt Angle has forced The Undertaker to tap out before, but can he do it at the showcase of the immortals??

Tazz: This one is gonna be off the hook my friend. Kurt Angle, Undertaker, locking horns at the grandest stage of ‘em all. I cannot wait. Kurt Angle has turned the tables on The Deadman like no man before, and it could just bring him the ultimate victory at WrestleMania.

Michael Cole: And it’ll be two men making their WrestleMania debuts, with the Cruiserweight Championship on the line. The Notorious K-I-D, Kid Kash, defends against the ultra cool, hugely popular challenger, Brian Kendrick.

Tazz: These two kids have an opportunity to shine at the showcase of the immortals, and put a big advertisement out for the awesome cruiserweight division, that you can ONLY see on Friday nights.

Michael Cole: He’s had to wait ever since the beginning of January, but Batista gets another shot at Brent Albright, and another shot at taking the United States Championship from the long standing champ.

Tazz: Like you said Cole, Batista has had to bide his time and earn the rematch, ever since falling short with that bizarre accident on January 5. Can Albright find a way to tame The Animal in New Orleans this Sunday??

Michael Cole: Then, it’s our main event, for the first time ever at WrestleMania, a triple threat match to decide the WWE Championship. Rob Van Dam, after a glorious seven months at the top of the mountain, faces his steepest challenge yet, when he defends against Mister Money in the Bank Edge, and the first ever Undisputed Champion, Chris Jericho.

Tazz: These three athletes could well steal the show. There is no better three performers in the WWE today. Can RVD’s remarkable championship reign continue, or has his luck finally run out??

Michael Cole: We will see you on Sunday gentlemen, but fans, be sure to check in on Friday Night with WWE Smackdown, just forty eight hours away from the big one itself, we will be in Louisiana, broadcasting LIVE, and what a main event, as announced by Smackdown General Manager Arn Anderson, Rob Van Dam, the WWE Champion and the World Champion, John Cena. One on one, champion vs. champion this Friday night on Smackdown.

And back to the arena…

Jim Ross: Indeed, that is one you will not want to miss, this Friday night, and what a main event Smackdown has produced for WrestleMania, but how about THE main event, billed as the Collision Course. The two biggest names in the WWE today will settle the score once and for all, to prove who is THE MAN; Captain Charisma, the 2007 Royal Rumble winner, meets the World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena.

The Coach: It doesn’t get much bigger baby boy. The two brightest stars, the two biggest names, duelling over the richest prize in the game. This is what a WrestleMania main event is made of. And, like Cena said, this isn’t just about the title, the winner this Sunday CEMENTS his legacy, and etches his name into the annals of WrestleMania history.

Jim Ross: Indeed, Coach, I think we can expect a night to remember this Sunday in the SuperDome. I for one, cannot wait, and the days, the hours, and the minutes are ticking down in anticipation. Ladies and Gentlemen, do NOT miss WrestleMania 23, I implore you, do not miss it.

**ONE OF A KIND**

The WWE Champion makes his way out into the arena, not smiling, not looking happy at all, seething over the attack he suffered on Friday night at the hands of Chris Jericho - the man he teams with tonight.

**BREAK THE WALLS DOWN**

Chris Jericho enters now to a highly mixed reaction, descending into heat for the first ever Undisputed champion. Jericho swaggers down the ramp, looking to be at his most confident, more so than he has been in quite some time.

Jericho walks around the ring, keeping away from the seething WWE Champion, who paces around the ring like a caged tiger.

**METALINGUS**

Edge bursts onto the stage, looking fired up, six days away from finally cashing in on the MITB contract that he has carried around for the last eleven months. The Rated ‘R’ Superstar charges down the ramp, and straight into the ring, as a brief staredown with his opponent, tonight, and of course, on Sunday, RVD. The two lock eyes, and trade words, as Chris Jericho hops onto the apron, catching the attention of both men.

But before the situation can descend into chaos…

**JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES**

The 2007 Royal Rumble winner hit’s the stage, moments away from reuniting with his estranged brother, Edge. Captain Charisma pounds his chest, and points to the fans, making his way to the ring, distracting Edge, RVD and Jericho from each other.

Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentlemen, join us when we come back, it’s our blockbuster main event, and it’s next!!!

Commercial

We return from the commercial, with all four competitors in the ring, ready to go, waiting for one man…

**MY TIME IS NOW**

The World Champion, the REFEREE tonight, enters the stage to a mammoth, confusing, mixed reaction. Cena blows it off, and continues to the ring, looking pumped up, and raring to go, six days away from his third straight WrestleMania main event.

Main Event: SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE; JOHN CENA:
Edge & Christian vs. Chris Jericho & Rob Van Dam
Atlanta reaches fever pitch, as the final Raw main event before WrestleMania gets underway, with the two main events at WrestleMania fully represented. There is a long delay in the action, with all four men stalling, bickering amongst each other, with both sides also waiting to see who starts on the other side. There is also of course, the added tension between Christian and the special guest referee, his opponent this Sunday, John Cena. Eventually, Christian and Jericho start proceedings, but keep it basic and simple early on, with an array of headlocks, and arm wringers, before the 2007 Royal Rumble winner speeds things up, taking Jericho by surprise with a quick arm drag.

Jericho looks taken aback by the move, and shoots up, but stops himself, then turns around, and decides to tag out, bringing in RVD. And, with his arrival, the contest begins to speed up, with Christian initially struggling to keep up with the speed of the WWE Champion, but eventually stops the electric RVD, catching him off the ropes with a dropkick, followed by a near fall. Christian has Van Dam where he wants him, and chokes him in the ropes, with Cena being called into action, forcing Captain Charisma off him, resulting in a tense stare down between the pair, before Christian gets his mind back on the matter at hand, and as if working like a well oiled machine, tags out to Edge, keeping RVD under control.

Edge steams in, full of intensity, looking to batter the WWE Champion, but after an initial hot spell, Edge’s intensity backfires, and allows Van Dam a way back into the contest, catching a running Edge with a heel kick. This gives the champion a chance to tag out, and he does with a HARD tag to Jericho. Jericho slowly steps inside, but has a long look at Van Dam, as the tension rises, with the final commercial of the evening just about to cut in.

Commercial

And we return with Christian now in control of Jericho, with the mid match commercial highlights being Edge reversing a whip from Jericho into the steel steps, which has turned the tide back in favour of E&C. Christian continues to do a sterling job of keeping Jericho down, and along with Edge, the duo look to have never missed a beat, tagging in and out to perfection, keeping each other fresh, with Cena having very little to do in the match.

Continually though, Edge shows his bitter anger and frustration at Jericho, after months of Jericho foiling his plans, first eliminating him from the Rumble, then beating Edge to force his way into the WWE Championship picture at WrestleMania, then just last week on Smackdown, Jericho attacked both Edge and RVD. Edge uses this chance to exact some revenge on Jericho, but Jericho proves to be no rollover for his opponent, and uses the aggression of Edge against him, catching him with a boot as Edge came steaming into the corner after him.

Jericho now looks to try and put a beating on Edge, but before he can get going, RVD makes a blind tag, seeing Jericho wasn’t looking 100%, but Jericho is furious … AND ATTACKS RVD, HITTING THE BREAKDOWN!!! Jericho drops his own tag partner, then puts the boots to Edge, but is quickly admonished by the guest official, although the damage has been done … to his own side. With Jericho arguing with Cena, Edge is allowed to get away with nailing a low blow on RVD, AND IS ABLE TO FOLLOW UP … SPEAR!!! Edge has it won, and hooks the leg, but Cena is still busy arguing with Jericho … and takes too long to spot the cover, eventually making the count, 1...2...KICK OUT!!!

Van Dam survives, but both Edge and Christian are incensed with the officiating, and it’s Christian in particular that argues with Cena, and the two men that collide in the main event this Sunday share another tense face to face … BEFORE EDGE WHIPS RVD INTO CENA!!! Cena takes a tumble over, through the ropes to the outside, whilst Edge tags Christian in, and Captain Charisma continues the punishment on the WWE Champion, fending off a spirited comeback, stopping him dead with a reverse DDT, setting himself up nicely … FOR THE UNPRETTIER!!! The move connects, and the cover is made … BUT CENA IS STILL TRYING TO GET BACK INSIDE THE RING!!!

Cena does get inside, BUT REFUSES TO COUNT!!! Having missed the tag from Edge to Christian, Cena orders Christian back out, telling Captain Charisma he isn’t the legal man, further infuriating Christian, as the two men trade verbally once more, whilst Edge decides not to waste anymore time, getting back inside, and making the cover on RVD, getting the attention of the World Champion, … 1...2...KICK OUT AGAIN!!!

Rob Van Dam somehow kicks out once more, but Edge senses the end, and runs off the ropes, possibly looking for another Spear … BUT THIS TIME JERICHO SAVES HIS PARTNER … TRIPPING EDGE AT THE ROPES!!! Edge instantly turns around, swinging at Jericho … BUT JERICHO DUCKS … AND HANGS EDGE UP ON THE ROPES!!! Edge staggers back, with RVD rolling him up, 1...2...EDGE POWERS OUT!!!

Once more, Christian gets the attention of Cena, pointing out the interference of Jericho, without punishment. Cena takes a long look at Christian, locking his jaw, looking fed up with the Royal Rumble winner, but decides to ignore him this time, pointing at Jericho, admonishing him again for the rule breaking, but this damage has been done, with Van Dam now recovering, dropkicking Edge to put him back down … then reaches out … AND FINALLY TAGS IN JERICHO!!!

Chris Jericho gets inside, immediately hitting the patented bulldog on Edge, setting for the Lionsault … BUT CHRISTIAN RETURNS THE FAVOUR … AND DROPS HIM ON THE TOP ROPE!!! Instantly, Cena is at Christian, barking at him, but Captain Charisma stays calm, and points out what Jericho just did moments ago to Edge. As a result of this though, Edge is able to deliver THE EDGECUTION TO JERICHO!!! He makes the cover, 1...2...VAN DAM BREAKS THE COUNT AND SAVES THE MATCH!!!

Van Dam saves Jericho, but the interference sparks Christian to get involved!!! He gets inside, and begins to brawl with the WWE Champion as Cena loses all order he had, with things now breaking down!!! Captain Charisma and Van Dam take it to the outside, whilst in the ring, both Edge and Jericho are slow to their feet, but Jericho manages to avoid a clothesline … THEN TRIPS HIM … WALLS OF JERICHO IS APPLIED!!! Cena now takes his eyes off the action outside, and focuses on Edge, asking him if he taps, with Jericho applying heavy pressure. Edge looks to be fading, but doesn’t want to be caught tapping out this close to WrestleMania … AND IS ABLE TO GRAB THE BOTTOM ROPE!!!

The match continues, with Edge showing his grit and determination, but the damage has been done, with Jericho now stalking his prey … AND GOES FOR THE CODEBREAKER … BUT EDGE HOLDS THE ROPES!!! Jericho hit’s the canvas, with Edge still standing, dropping down, looking for a bridge, 1...2...KICK OUT FROM JERICHO!!!

On the outside, we see RVD and Christian still trading blows, but Christian gets the better of it, tripping Van Dam down, and catapulting him into the ring post, taking the WWE Champion out of the equation!!! Meanwhile, inside, Edge and Jericho fight to their feet, with Edge winning the battle of attrition, then running off the ropes, looking for a big clothesline, BUT JERICHO DUCKS … AND EDGE LAUNCHES INTO CENA!!!!! Edge knocks the referee down, then turns, AND HE AND JERICHO KNOCK EACH OTHER DOWN!!!

Both men are down, and it’s down to Christian, as he gets back inside, CARRYING A STEEL CHAIR!!! Christian looks down at Jericho, pondering whether to hit him with it, then looks to the fans, getting a fairly mixed reaction, then swings back, looking for a CON-CHAIR-TO TO JERICHO … BUT CENA PULLS THE CHAIR AWAY FROM HIM!!!

Now, the intensity reaches fever pitch, with the fans torn between Cena and Christian, whilst the two men stare each other down, Cena now wielding the chair. The two talk trash at one another, with Christian accusing Cena of deliberately picking on him throughout the night, as Cena defends his own actions at trying to keep order. Captain Charisma isn’t buying it though, and the two men continue to bicker, with Cena finally pushing Christian … AND CHRISTIAN SLAPS CENA!!!

Cena turns, then looks back around, not saying a word … AND SWINGS THE CHAIR … BUT CHRISTIAN DUCKS … AND CENA HITS EDGE!!! Cena stands frozen, having snapped, swinging the chair at Christian, who is also shocked by the actions of Cena, but Christian ducked it, and he hit Edge!!! Not one to miss the opportunity, Jericho quickly bundles Christian out of the ring, and delivers the LIONSAULT TO EDGE!!! Jericho hooks the leg, yelling at Cena to count, with the Champ having no option, despite knowing it’s his fault that the match is won, and quickly makes the count, 1...2...3!!!

Winners: Chris Jericho & Rob Van Dam @ 15:45

Cena makes the count, but instantly rolls out of the ring, disgusted that he ended up being the difference maker, and allowed his anger to win the day. The Champ storms up the ramp, furious with himself, stopping at the entrance, and looking back.

And he sees his opponent this Sunday, Christian, looking right up the ramp at him, with the two locking eyes, Christian nodding, as if to say ‘I told ya so.’, after weeks of claiming Cena wasn’t as clean cut as he claimed to be.

Cena shakes his head, turns away, and leaves the stage, whilst Christian has a wry smile on his face, seemingly thinking he’s proven who the ‘real’ John Cena is.

Meanwhile, in the ring, Chris Jericho is celebrating like he’s already won the title, and that can only mean bad things … as Rob Van Dam re-enters, AND CATCHES JERICHO WITH A ROUNDHOUSE KICK!!! RVD stands over Jericho, trash talking the man that left him laying on Smackdown, then, picks up the steel chair … AND BEGINS TO WAIL ON JERICHO!!! Van Dam wears the chair out on Jericho, then turns, AND NAILS EDGE TOO - WITH THE IMPACT SENDING HIM OUT OF THE RING!!!

Van Dam chucks the chair out after him, giving Edge a piece of his mind too, with the WWE Champion reaching breaking point after weeks of frustration at the hands of his two challengers at WrestleMania. He isn’t finished making his point though … and leaps to the top rope … AND DELIVERS THE FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH TO JERICHO!!!

The WWE Champion rolls around for a moment, selling the move, as his music kicks in. RVD pulls himself up, getting a rousing response from the fans, and takes his title belt, parading it to the fans, as if to emphatically say "I’M THE CHAMPION!!"

Jim Ross: By Gawd, RVD has unleashed hell on Chris Jericho and Edge!!! The WWE Champion has exploded tonight!!!

The Coach: And if this is to be his final week with the championship, he's going out on a blaze of glory J.R!!

Jim Ross: But he's not thinking that way Coach. Van Dam aint contemplating defeat at WrestleMania. He's sent his two challengers a stark warning; he's not going down without a fight!!

The Coach: But what about Cena?? He tried to take Christians head off!!!

Jim Ross: I don't know what the heck is going through the mind of the champion Coach. Christian has got in the head of The Champ!! The Collision Course will erupt on Sunday, as the battle finally commences. For the last five weeks the tension has built, the angst has grew to a boiling point, and that boiling point is WrestleMania 23!!! What a double whammy, what a WrestleMania it promises to be!!! The triple threat match for the WWE Championship, the Collision Course over the World title; it all climaxes in New Orleans on Sunday night, ONLY on Pay Per View; IT'S WRESTLEMANIA!!!

The show closes with RVD standing tall, whilst Jericho is OUT, and Edge is all over the place on the outside, brain scrambled, watching the actions of Van Dam.

END OF SHOW

Official Card for WWE Wrestle Mania XXIII:

Date: 18th March 2007
Event Music: U2 & Green Day; The Saints are Coming & Killers; Sams Town

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
!!COLLISION COURSE!!
World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena vs.
2007 Royal Rumble Winner, Christian

WWE Championship; Triple Threat Match:
WWE Champion, Rob Van Dam vs.
Mr. Money in the Bank, Edge vs.
‘Highlight of the Night’ Chris Jericho

WWE Tag Team Championships Match;
Americas Most Wanted vs. The Hardy Boys

One Fall; Triple Jeopardy Match:
Intercontinental, World Tag Team & Womens Championships all on the line:
Rey Mysterio, CM Punk. Gregory Helms & Alexis Laree vs. Mr. Kennedy, Mercury, Nitro & Melina

Cruiserweight Championship Match:
Kid Kash vs. Brian Kendrick

United States Championship Match:
Brent Albright vs. Batista

Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
WINNER HAS AUTOMATIC TITLE SHOT ANYTIME IN NEXT 12 MONTHS
M.V.P vs. Umaga vs. Paul London vs. Finlay vs. Carlito vs. Randy Orton vs. Charlie Haas vs. Shelton Benjamin

FIRST TIME EVER:
!!FIVE YEARS IN THE MAKING!!
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
With The McMahon Family Empire in the corner of Triple H, and ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin as special guest enforcer.

The Irresistible Force vs. The Immovable Object:
Kurt Angle vs. The Undertaker

Un-Sanctioned Match:
Mick Foley vs. Shawn Michaels

Hall of Fame Ceremony 2007;
Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Paul Orndorff, Sensational Sherri, Jim Ross, Tony Atlas, Mike Tyson (Celebrity Wing)

Comments plz.
Wolf Beast is offline   Reply With Quote