Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2009, 06:15 PM   #1025 (permalink)
Frost99
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Frost99 better hope they're relatively new hereFrost99 better hope they're relatively new hereFrost99 better hope they're relatively new hereFrost99 better hope they're relatively new hereFrost99 better hope they're relatively new hereFrost99 better hope they're relatively new hereFrost99 better hope they're relatively new hereFrost99 better hope they're relatively new hereFrost99 better hope they're relatively new hereFrost99 better hope they're relatively new hereFrost99 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

Hi to the BTB fourm, I'm curently in a BTB that doesn't fit my style but I do like the storyline. So I'm looking for some help to do BTB which will have both WWE/ECW brand splits your choice of SD or Raw as WWE new Main Show while I'll take ECW.

A current sample of my work http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...ml#post7282519 I also worte for the now defunked Ringsidemayhem between 04-06

Must have MSN Messenger or Yahoo and doesn't really like where the WWE is headed right now with PPV's like ER/The Bash/Breaking Point/ Cyber Sunday, more like KOTR/Vengance & Unforgiven things of that nature.

Please PM me if your interested ASAP, thanks

STAY FROSTY

Video Footage edited by: WWE TRIBUTE GOD
Audio editing by: PAUL FROST

REP FOR A REP
In Same Thread

You Rep me and you will recive a Rep back in 24hrs. This inculdes reviews for my BTB shows

Last edited by Frost99 : 05-30-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Frost99 is online now   Reply With Quote