Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #4895 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfnelson View Post
Very true. I also got AJPW's tv from February to September 1993 in my order and,even though I've seen the more famous matches,stuff like Taue vs Bossman demands to be seen. Hansen vs Kobashi,which is one of my all time favourites,is on there too.
I actually watched Taue/Bossman the other week. It's not very... good... but there's a metric ton of quality stuff that's relatively un-pimped from February to September on AJ TV. One of my favourite years in the promotion's history, although I think '91 would be my top pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx Hero View Post
So since it was ignored when I brought it up earlier, I will rephrase here...

Anyone got any BattlArts suggestions? I know we don't talk about it much on here, but I really don't see anything wrong with the style. I mean it is fairly legit, I like snug wrestling, and the matches are exciting, so I am looking for maybe a best disc from the IVP set maybe?
You can't really go wrong with the best of BattleArts from IVP. It's something I've been thinking about picking up for a long time, but the fact there's no dates on the match lists is annoying because I've seen quite a bit from 90s BattleArts, and I've already got a lot of it on DVD anyway. Late 90s BattleArts is some of my favourite stuff ever, though. Yuki Ishikawa and Daisuke Ikeda are especially fond of punting the dogpiss out of one another. Some of the stuff is ridiculously stiff, which means it's fuggin' awesome.