Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Contact Details Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2009, 11:17 PM   #113 (permalink)
Morrison Follower
Cute Kip's stylist

Morrison Follower better hope they're relatively new hereMorrison Follower better hope they're relatively new hereMorrison Follower better hope they're relatively new hereMorrison Follower better hope they're relatively new hereMorrison Follower better hope they're relatively new hereMorrison Follower better hope they're relatively new hereMorrison Follower better hope they're relatively new hereMorrison Follower better hope they're relatively new hereMorrison Follower better hope they're relatively new hereMorrison Follower better hope they're relatively new hereMorrison Follower better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The Contact Details Thread

MSN:

wwe4life237@hotmail.com

Add it up!
Batman: And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew...that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day...I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win.

Eve Torres' personal lover

Currently marking for:
Randy Orton, John Morrison, The Miz, Davey Richards, Chris Jericho, Evan Bourne, Wade Barrett, Christian, Tyson Kidd, Cody Rhodes, The Dudebusters, Edge, Jack Swagger, Johnny Curtis, Jack Evans, Justin Gabriel, Brian Cage

""The man who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been."

DISCIPLE OF RKO \_O_/
Morrison Follower is offline   Reply With Quote