Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWF 2001 - The Monopolized Era

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2009, 10:21 AM   #21 (permalink)
JBLoser
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

JBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whore
Default Re: WWF 2001 - The Monopolized Era

Thanks for the kind feedback gentlemen. I figured this show would get some impressive marks as I was writing it, because it seemed better than most of the shows that I have written, not to toot my own horn or anything, but yeah. The Austin/Vince thing was more of a tease at hatred for Vince, but I guess the way it came out made it seem confusing. I'll look to capitalize on that once I get started on SmackDown. I've been busy the last few days, surprisingly enough with school, even though now it is winding down. I have SATs in two weeks and finals in three, so I don't know how much output there is going to be with this thread for the near future. But expect things to come out better towards the beginning of summer for me which is mid-June.
JBLoser is offline   Reply With Quote