Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2009, 08:13 AM   #566 (permalink)
King of Kings
- - - - - - - - - -

King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

On this whole running/walking debate....If I'm not mistaken, don't you burn a higher percentage of fat when walking? You won't burn off as much as quickly as you would if you were to run, but I'm pretty sure walking burns a higher percentage of fat.

Anyone have sporting injuries that hinder their workouts? I don't run because I did a number on my left knee and ankle over the years and running is pretty high impact. I use an elliptical machine now for indoor cardio which I think works pretty good.

Skating also is a great cardio exercise; it gets the blood going and will strengthen the legs/hips/ass. If I ever get around to it, I'll post examples of some of the power skating exercises I used to do. I could run full speed for say 10 minutes and won't get blown up, but do some of these and I'm gasping for air real quick.