Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Pws Invasion!

Thread: Pws Invasion!
View Single Post

Old 09-17-2002, 06:30 PM   #39 (permalink)
Silent Servant
Laughter is just surpressing depression

Silent Servant needs to make some friendsSilent Servant needs to make some friendsSilent Servant needs to make some friendsSilent Servant needs to make some friendsSilent Servant needs to make some friendsSilent Servant needs to make some friendsSilent Servant needs to make some friendsSilent Servant needs to make some friendsSilent Servant needs to make some friendsSilent Servant needs to make some friends

He didn't NotDaveFoley. He got banned and they changed his message. Before it said something about some invasion. I got to this site:http://extremewrestling.board.dk3.com/2/index.php. If I was a spammer I would say, "It's time to take this invasion to the extreme" lol. Pws sucks, plain and simple.

WWE NEEDS CM PUNK BACK

WrestleMania 24: I was there

WrestleMania 25: I was there

WrestleMania 26: I was there

Had kids and haven't been back to Mania since

That all changed when I went to WRESTLEMANIA XXX!

Wrestlemania 31 here I come!

I've been an active member here for over a decade!

Previous Events
Smackdown/ECW July 1st, 2009
Raw
Smackdown
Remember when Stone Cold beat down Booka in the grocery store? That was in my hometown during Smackdown!

Raw house show
Raw(after Wrestlemania) I swear me and the guys around me got the now infamous, "You still got it" chant going.
Silent Servant is offline   Reply With Quote