Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #562 of (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 02:31 AM
AussieFan
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Why a Jumper ?

Diet is the most essential thing to cut back the fat. If you can maintain that and then do like 30 - 45 mins cardio daily, then you'll lose the fat. What's your age and height btw ?

Best cardio imo is running. You could also go swimming to exercise all your muscles.
16, 5'11 and 85 kilos. Although I'm chubby.

I run sometimes, although I do the excercise bike 25 minutes a day plus various other excercises. I'm full dieting meaning no junk foods (chips, chocolate, lollies etc.), minimal eating alltogether and eating loads of fruit instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
Running doesn't burn that much fat. Walking is more effective. You are best of doing a 20 minute walk run. Walk for 3 minutes, then do alternate minute of walking and 30 seconds of running followed by a 3 minute cool down at the end. This is called High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). If you've never heard of it, Google it. You'll burn a shitload more fat than regular running or walking, and there is a lot of evidence to back this up, it's not an opinion.
Also when training, have short rest periods of 60 seconds between each set. This'll keep your metabolism working harder.

Wearing a jumper offers no benefit. You should be keeping up your water intake as it helps digest your food and flushes away toxins in the body.

Nice set up Brute. Make sure you put it to good use. Maybe add a couple of more attachment for the pulley's over time to hit your muscles from every angle.
Thanks for the heads up. I always believed the more you sweat the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin101 View Post
Rajah, you are mistaken. I'm sorry but Running is The single most efficient excercise in fat burning. Going fullout for the first fifteen followed by a jog and then a cool-down walking session is more effective.

I know some of you might not believe it knowing the long reviews I write-out on here but I am such a gym junkie.

Five days a week, 2-3 hours a day. Some say it's too long but fuck that, I make sure my muscles get the nutrients and lost fluid they need inbetween with breaks.

I just bought No-XPLODE for more energy and it's fucking incredible. No wonder it's so popular.

I love it.

The gym is my life...and oh yeah, I kind of enjoy Wrestling as well.

By the way, Invincible, RUNNING "IS" The best cardio to do in losing fat. It's been proven, so you were right.

I do that every day for 30 mins, run almost 5 K as I am going full out for at least 22 of those 30 minutes, at a pace not many could do and it took me two long years to get in shape to do this regularly.
Obviously I can't run as well as you can, but thanks for the tips I will take all this into consideration. Although tonight I'm bummed out, I might just do crunches and the exercise bike.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome