Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-20-2009, 01:06 AM   #561 (permalink)
Rajah
The Nature Boy

Rajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inductee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin101 View Post
It just amazed me how Rajah could say No XPLODE is shit when it is proven to work, almost every review of it is positive. It enhances your mental and physical state to work-out ten fold.

I mean I can't even begin to comprehend some of his logic.

He thinks WALKING is better then RUNNING...is he high?
Be careful.

This used to be a civilised discussion, trust the "wrestling fans" to come along and ruin it. Save the trash talk for the wrestling section where an opinion is just that - an opinion.

NO X-Plode is a good entry level product. There are much better products out there. No real supplement seller will recommend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinrockera View Post
Now, to answer a statement said by Rajah... bodybuilders don't run for a simple reason... they are on steroids....

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian8448 View Post
I'm not so sure about this "no running on steroids business". Bodybuilders don't run because it's counterproductive for what they're trying to do, but there are plenty of athletes that have to run A LOT that use steroids.
Exactly.
Rajah is offline   Reply With Quote