Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-19-2009, 10:05 AM   #550 (permalink)
El Conquistador
Veni, vidi, vici

El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin101 View Post
Rajah, you are mistaken. I'm sorry but Running is The single most efficient excercise in fat burning. Going fullout for the first fifteen followed by a jog and then a cool-down walking session is more effective.

I know some of you might not believe it knowing the long reviews I write-out on here but I am such a gym junkie.

Five days a week, 2-3 hours a day. Some say it's too long but fuck that, I make sure my muscles get the nutrients and lost fluid they need inbetween with breaks.

I just bought No-XPLODE for more energy and it's fucking incredible. No wonder it's so popular.

I love it.

The gym is my life...and oh yeah, I kind of enjoy Wrestling as well.

By the way, Invincible, RUNNING "IS" The best cardio to do in losing fat. It's been proven, so you were right.

I do that every day for 30 mins, run almost 5 K as I am going full out for at least 22 of those 30 minutes, at a pace not many could do and it took me two long years to get in shape to do this regularly.
Cardio like that is going to blow a mix of carbs/fat/muscle, not strictly just fat. It's legitimately a 1/3 ratio for each. You actually will burn more fat walking at a steady pace on a steep incline. Go read an article on that. You're wrong about that one but nobody can go wrong with either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin101
1) 2-3 hours in the Gym. I'll elaborate. I spend half an hour doing stretches reccomended by my physio-therapist which are vital for me, and inbetween my workout I give my muscles granola, gatorade and the like to re-store my blood-sugar levels and make sure my muscle tissue isn't eating away at myself. (Which is what happens when you spend to long at the gym) and whatever else needed. Therefore I am not doing any damage to my body and I know exactly what I'm doing thanks. Plus I use the Hot Tub and Steam Room in that 2-3 hours, so I actually only work out hard for 90 minutes. Not a problem at all.

2) Yeah, you are mistaken. Cardio-Vascular conditioning is used by a ton of athletes in martial-arts and the like, running is the #1 excercise to do to keep in shape. There are different forms, the one you mentioned works, but some others choose to run at different intervals. Again, I know what I'm doing.

3) I have asked popular sellers, reviews are mixed but the numbers don't lie. It's scientifically proven to be the best thing out there. You clearly don't know anything about supplements and if so, try listing the best ones. This could be fun to hear.
I've tried NO Xplode, not a bad supplement at all. Really solid but not worth the money to me personally. After a couple of cycles, my body stopped responding to it. It's worth the investment, see how it works for you, broski.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin101
And lastly...I'll stick to both thanks.

I am in amazing shape, I am not very tall but have a tremendous build so it definitely works.

I am not cocky or anything, it's just everything I'm doing has worked so you really have no argument at all, and are completely OUT OF LINE to say I don't know what I'm doing, quite frankly...

The #1 way to increase stamina is by running intervals at a medium pace to full pace and so on, NOT WALKING, and do this on an incline on the treadmill to build leg-strength as well.

I know some people will say that sub-maximal training is best for fat burning but this is based on a misinterpretation of scientific research.

Running is key, fuck it's common sense really.

You should really learn more about this if you want to give advice out.

I'd love to see what kind of shape you're in by the way, since ya know I am living proof that my method works.
Sounds cocky to me. Vids/pictures for proof, seems a little sketchy.