Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-19-2009, 05:32 AM   #547 (permalink)
Austin101
Humbled

Austin101 Austin101 Austin101 Austin101 Austin101 Austin101 Austin101 Austin101 Austin101 Austin101 Austin101
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
*Lol, not mistaken. It's a proven fact. Bodybuilder's don't run.

*2-3 hours in the gym? Are you kidding me? Way too long, again that's a fact. You've obviously doing something totally wrong.

*Ask any reputable supplement seller and they'll tell you No-Xplode is crap, which it is. It's popular as it's marketed well. It's the same as any MuscleTech product. Well marketed but recommended by no-one with knowledge.

Stick to DVD reviews.

1) 2-3 hours in the Gym. I'll elaborate. I spend half an hour doing stretches reccomended by my physio-therapist which are vital for me, and inbetween my workout I give my muscles granola, gatorade and the like to re-store my blood-sugar levels and make sure my muscle tissue isn't eating away at myself. (Which is what happens when you spend to long at the gym) and whatever else needed. Therefore I am not doing any damage to my body and I know exactly what I'm doing thanks. Plus I use the Hot Tub and Steam Room in that 2-3 hours, so I actually only work out hard for 90 minutes. Not a problem at all.

2) Yeah, you are mistaken. Cardio-Vascular conditioning is used by a ton of athletes in martial-arts and the like, running is the #1 excercise to do to keep in shape. There are different forms, the one you mentioned works, but some others choose to run at different intervals. Again, I know what I'm doing.

3) I have asked popular sellers, reviews are mixed but the numbers don't lie. It's scientifically proven to be the best thing out there. You clearly don't know anything about supplements and if so, try listing the best ones. This could be fun to hear.

And lastly...I'll stick to both thanks.

I am in amazing shape, I am not very tall but have a tremendous build so it definitely works.

I am not cocky or anything, it's just everything I'm doing has worked so you really have no argument at all, and are completely OUT OF LINE to say I don't know what I'm doing, quite frankly...

The #1 way to increase stamina is by running intervals at a medium pace to full pace and so on, NOT WALKING, and do this on an incline on the treadmill to build leg-strength as well.

I know some people will say that sub-maximal training is best for fat burning but this is based on a misinterpretation of scientific research.

Running is key, fuck it's common sense really.

You should really learn more about this if you want to give advice out.

I'd love to see what kind of shape you're in by the way, since ya know I am living proof that my method works.

Last edited by Austin101 : 05-19-2009 at 05:57 AM.
Austin101 is offline   Reply With Quote