Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #543 of (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 06:01 AM
Austin101
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Rajah, you are mistaken. I'm sorry but Running is The single most efficient excercise in fat burning. Going fullout for the first fifteen followed by a jog and then a cool-down walking session is more effective.

I know some of you might not believe it knowing the long reviews I write-out on here but I am such a gym junkie.

Five days a week, 2-3 hours a day. Some say it's too long but fuck that, I make sure my muscles get the nutrients and lost fluid they need inbetween with breaks.

I just bought No-XPLODE for more energy and it's fucking incredible. No wonder it's so popular.

I love it.

The gym is my life...and oh yeah, I kind of enjoy Wrestling as well.

By the way, Invincible, RUNNING "IS" The best cardio to do in losing fat. It's been proven, so you were right.

I do that every day for 30 mins, run almost 5 K as I am going full out for at least 22 of those 30 minutes, at a pace not many could do and it took me two long years to get in shape to do this regularly.

Last edited by Austin101; 05-19-2009 at 06:03 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome