Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWF 2001 - The Monopolized Era

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2009, 05:47 PM   #16 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: WWF 2001 - The Monopolized Era

What an awesome show. I won't lie, I got a warm and fuzzy feeling reading this lol. Yay for nostalgia!

Anyways, Trips tween turn was to be expected but I love how you did it. Perhaps a Steph/Trips break up is on the way if she decides to side with Vince. Speaking of Steph, I loved Steph/Trish throughout 00/01 and can't wait to see what you do with their mini feud lol. I was a bit surprised that HHH got the win over Taker but they're all square now.

I'm guessing Austin and Rock at Backlash from the poster. Great way to go IMO. Although everything seems thrown up in the air with that brilliant WCW promo. Hopefully your invasion angle will own and I have every feeling that it will. Having WCW's best go against WWF's best should be great to read. If that's even where you decide to go.

I loved the commentary throughout the show and Vince was awesome lol. I'm loving Kurt/Benoit at Backlash and old school Jericho owns! Really looking forward to Smackdown. Great start to what I hope will be a kickass thread.

Starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote