Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2009, 02:31 PM   #4766 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

It's not completely bad but the second half of the show falls off considerably. If I ever need it it'd be in the next buy three get one free sale.

And in another bad bit of news for ROH, Time Warner's dropping HDNet.

- Time-Warner Cable's website has updated their message regarding HDNet, and it appears as if the channel will be gone by May 31st, 2009. They were going to drop service a few months ago, but negotiations between both sides kept the channel on the air. If Time-Warner Cable drops HDNet, this would hurt not only ROH TV, but also the numerous MMA groups that run on the channel. Here is the message from Time-Warner Cable:

Quote:
From time to time we make certain changes in the services that we offer in order to better serve our customers. The following changes are planned:

* On or about May 31, 2009 we will no longer carry HD Net Movies on ch. 797 and HD Net on ch. 798.

* On or about June 1, 2009 we will launch MAV TV HD on ch. 787. This service will be part of the HD Xtra tier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"