Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2009, 01:50 PM   #4764 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash made the HOF BallotKingCrash made the HOF BallotKingCrash made the HOF BallotKingCrash made the HOF BallotKingCrash made the HOF BallotKingCrash made the HOF BallotKingCrash made the HOF BallotKingCrash made the HOF BallotKingCrash made the HOF BallotKingCrash made the HOF BallotKingCrash made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdupersonic View Post
Color me shocked that nobody gave a fuck about an AOTF angle.

Would you be kind enough to upload the Flair/Nigel segment?
I didn't buy the dvd, I watched most of it at work and then I downloaded the last two matches from here.

ROH - Stylin' & Profilin'

Roderick Strong vs. Jay Briscoe - *** - ***1/4

SHIMMER Title
MsChif vs. Daizee Haze - **

Four Corner Survival
Austin Aries vs. Claudio Castagnoli vs. Kenny Omega vs. Silas Young - ***1/4

Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards, & Chris Hero vs. Kevin Steen, El Generico, & Bobby Dempsey - ***1/2

Kenny King & Rhett Titus vs. Irish Airborne - *

Bison Smith vs. Bryan Danielson - **1/2

Tyler Black & Jerry Lynn vs. Jimmy Jacobs & Delirious - **3/4

ROH World Title
Nigel McGuinness vs. Brent Albright - ***

The main attraction of this show is Flair’s first appearance in ROH which came off better here then it has on TV. The show wasn’t anything special as a whole although most of the first half might have led to a better one. I guess intermission was after the six-man because the show took a nosedive after it first with Irish Airborne and then with Bison/Danielson. Wouldn’t recommend this being a first choice of shows unless you want the full ROH collection, you love Flair promos or you want to hear Larry Zybysko on commentary with Prazak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"