Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: The Year of Redemption

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2009, 05:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE 2007: The Year of Redemption

Randy Orton not being on Backlash is pretty bad. I hope you have something big planned for him, such as him going to Smackdown, because with the quality of the Raw i just read, i think you really need Orton on the show.

Hyping up the draft here... I think ECW is the brand that needs the biggest boost and I am sure you'll give it one. I think this is why you kept ECW, at least hopefully it is.

Rey Mysterio to go back to the Cruiserweight division please, he does not belong anywhere else. Over the years he has turned into a fat, over rated, midget. Chane that. Triple H and Michaels continuing DX can only be good if you decide to make HBK not religious again, to be honest i am not very confident in it.

The only way Carlito and Flair together will work will be if Carlito turns heel. Carlito beating Umaga as this shitty, watered down face character is not something that would make me very happy.

If this means Jeff Hardy is going to the main event I may have to stop reading. You've been warned...

Some things are looking good, others not so good, I still believe if you work hard you can make this work.