Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Brand Extension (2002)

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2009, 08:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lethal 619

Lethal 619 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE Brand Extension (2002)

Friday Night Smackdown
April 12th
AT&T Center, San Antonio Texas

Highlights of Wrestlemania and the WWE Draft are shown, Triple H beating Chris Jericho for the Undisputed Championship, The Rock being Announced as the first overall Draft pick for Smackdown,

Rise Up by Drowning Pool plays as Smackdown goes on the air.

Michael Cole: Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown, we are just four nights removed from the first ever WWE brand Extension. And up next we are to here from the man himself the Undertaker.

Rollin by Limp Biskit plays through the arena as the Undertaker rides down to the ring on his chopper. The crowd roars as Taker grabs a mic and enters the ring.

Undertaker: Ah my new home Smackdown, First of all I would like to put everyone in the locker Room on Notice that now that the Undertaker is here on Smackdown that this is MY Yard. Second of all, I would like to congratulate Vince McMahon for finally having the brains to do something like this split the roster in two brands Thank You mister Vincent Kennedy McMahon, you finally did something smart. I also want to thank you for letting me do something I've wanted since Jericho won that tournament at Vegeance in december. You have let me have some input, By the end of tonight the WWE will change again because after our main event we will be witnessing history.

Taker Leaves on his chopper to many cheers.

Michael Cole: What an announcement from the Undertaker for the second time this week the foundation of the WWE will change. We Will be back after this.

Commercial Break

Tony Chimel: This Next Match is scheduled for one fall. In the ring from El Paso, Texas weighing in at 215 lbs Chavo Guerrero.

You Look Fly Today plays as Rikishi comes to the ring.

Tony Chimel:And his opponent from the Isle of Samoa weighing in at 425 lbs Rikishi.

Closing Moments.
Rikishi dominates throughout the whole match, Chavo tries to mount some offense but when attempting a Crossbody Rikishi catches him and performs the Rikishi Driver for The 1.2.3

Tony Chimel: The winner of this Match Rikishi.

Michael Cole: What domination by the 400 plus pounder on poor Chavo Guerrero as up next Tommy Dreamer faces Steven Richards for The WWE Hardcore title.

Commercial Break

Michael Cole: Were back on Smackdown with this Hardcore Championship Match.

Tony Chimel: This Next Match is set for One Fall and it is for the WWE Hardcore Championship.

Man in The Box plays as Tommy Dreamer makes his way to the ring.

Tony Chimel:Introducing First, From yonkers New York weighing in at 255 lbs Tommy Dreamer.

Stevie richards runs to the ring with no theme music.

Tony Chimel:And his opponent from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania weighing in a 235 lbs the WWE Hardcore Champion, Stevie Richards.

Closing Moments
Tommy has Steve in the corner and is hitting shoulderblock after shoulderblock before Steve falls to the ground. Tommy taunts Stevie as he gets back to his feet. Dreamer tries for a Clothesline but Richards ducks under the attempt. Stevie then kicks Tommy in the Stomach and hits the Stevie T. Cover 1.2. Kickout by Dreamer at 2 and 7/8ths. Stevie then sets up in the corner for the Stevie Kick. He attempts to hit the kick but is countered by Dreamer into the Double arm DDT. Cover 1.2.3.

Before Dreamer is declared the winner Raven's face appears on the Titan Tron. Dreamer looking right at his former foe doesn't notice Stevie Richards coming from behind who then rolls him up and the ref counts 1.2.3. Richards then runs off before anyone can get to him.

Dreamer: What do you want Raven
*Raven remains silent*
Dreamer: Well here is what I want you and me Backlash I Quit Match.
Raven: I accept.
*Raven disapears off the Screen*

Michael Cole:Now back to Kevin Kelly with Hollywood Hogan.

Kevin Kelly:Thanks Michael I'm here with Hollywood Hogan. Now The Rock has made it Public that his Tag Team partner for tonights Main Event will be the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels. Now Hogan who is yours.

Hollywood Hogan: The world will find out when the match comes brother. All I'm saying is better expect the unexpected
brother.

Commercial Break

Michael Cole:We're back on Smackdown with tag team Champions Billy and Chuck Set to defend their Titles against a mystery Tag team.

Tony Chimel:In the ring at a Combined weight of 534 lbs from Hollywood California the WWE Tag Team champions. Billy and Chuck. And their opponents also in the ring the Un-Americans Lance Storm and Test.

Closing Moments
Chuck has Storm in his coner pounding him with right hands Chuck makes the tag to Billy while putting Storm in an armbar. Billy then Legdrops Storm's other arm. Storm then counters an attempted Suplex and makes the hot tag to Test. Test Storms in and Clotheslines Billy Repedeatly. He scoop slams him then hits a Legdrop. Storm Distracts the ref and Chuck Capitalizes hitting Test with a low-blow. Cover 1.2 Kickout. Billy then gets up and looks to go for the Fame-Ass-Er but is interupted by the Dudley Boyz who run to ring side and start yelling at Billy. Meanwhile Test recovers and is waiting for Billy to turn around. When Billy turns around he is met by the Big Boot of Test who covers for the 1.2.3.

Bubba Ray: Look we just helped you guys win the tag team title. So I say you should give us a shot at the tag team titles does that sound fair To you.

Test: Sure thing sounds fair to me.

Bubba: Good.

*Test Turns Around to see Deacon Batista who kicks Test in the gut and Powerbombs him. Storm helps test out but The Dudleyz come to the ring and give him the 3D.*

*Cuts to Billy and Chuck in Vince's office*

Billy: Vince is that really fair them just getting a title shot when we have a rematch clause.

Vince: That is true, tell you what at Backlash it will be a Triple threat match for the Tag team Titles. The Un-Americans vs The Dudley Boyz vs billy and Chuck for the WWE Tag Team championship.

*Commercial Break*

Michael Cole:Were back on Smackdown just moments away from our main event.

The Rock's theme plays as he heads down to the ring.

Tony Chimel:Introducing first from Miami, Florida weighing in at 260 lbs The Rock.

Sexy Boy plays as Shawn michaels comes to the ring to huge cheers in his hometown.

Tony Chimel:and his Tag Team Partner from San Antonio, Texas weighing in at 225 lbs "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels.

Rockhouse by Jimmy Hart plays as Hollywood Hogan makes his way to the ring.

Tony Chimel:And Their opponents first from Hollywood California weighing in at 302 lbs Hollywood Hogan.

Michael Cole:The moment we've been waiting for who is Hogan's Tag Partner.

The Game by Motor head fills the arena as The game Makes his way to the ring.

Tony Chimel:And his Tag team partner from Greenwich Conneticut weighing in at 255 lbs The WWE Undisputed Champion Triple H

Closing Moments
HBK and HHH are battling in the ring punch for punch. HBK starts to hit multiple punches on the Game but Hogan throws in two steel Chairs which distracts HBK. Triple H then kicks HBK in the stomach and sets up a chair for a Pedigree onto the chair. the Ref calls for the bell. As almost instantainiously The Rock lays Hogan out with a chair aswell. Then HHH and the Rock Stare each other down.

Suddenly Rollin by Limp Biskit plays and the Undertaker comes out to ringside and grabs a mic.

Undertaker: Now we haven'tall forgoten about my little statement at the top of the show now have we. Well here is the new Title announcement. Hunter your WCW championship Belt is now the new World heavyweight title. Hunter You are the World Heavyweight Champion. But you are no longer the WWE Champion. The World heavyweight title is a Smackdown Exclusive Title while the WWE title is now a Raw exclusive title which means you are now a member of the Smackdown Roster. And At Backlash the Main Event will be The Undertaker vs Triple H vs The Rock vs Hollywood Hogan vs Shawn Michaels vs Kevin Nash in a 6 Man Elimination Hell in a Cell Match for the World Heavyweight Championship. While on Raw starting Monday there will be a 16 man tournament to determine th WWE Champion. How do you like them apples.

Smackdown ends with The rock and Triple H confused over what just happened

READ IT.

Review for Review
Lethal 619 is offline   Reply With Quote