Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mad Wrestling
Thread: Mad Wrestling
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
millar13
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Mad Wrestling

Mad Wrestling News

After a second successful Adrenaline show, Madness Wrestling would like to take this moment to thank everyone from the wrestlers to the fans at home that are making all this possible.

In particularly Mad Wrestling was extremely pleased with the fact the company managed to get Rob Van Dam to join us. In many ways Rob is the the only true World Champion who has ever been part of this company and so we wish him the best of luck over the next couple of weeks.

This tied in well with the announcement that Mad Wrestling had officially become recognised as the British Territory for the NWA, which gave us control of the NWA United Kingdom Heavyweight Title. Over the next couple of weeks we hope to crown our first champion.

Also it is rumored that A-1 and Johnny Devine will be teaming up this week, but it is not known if this is some sort of Team Canada reunion or simply a one off.

FIND OUT ONLY AT

Adrenaline House Show
Tap N Tin, Chatham, Kent
Thursday 21st May 2009
20:00 GMT

[Booker's Note]

So far I think I have laid my foundation for my indie, although it is vital that it understood as being a territory for the NWA. Rob Van Dam coming might have been brought in slightly premature, but considering he is currently involved in this sort of scene I saw it as fair game. Then again, I am bias. Comments appreciated.

Last edited by Nige™; 05-16-2009 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Received warning for bumping up.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome