Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2009, 04:25 PM   #1018 (permalink)
JuulDK
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

JuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

I'm very interested in coming back to Be The Booker. It's been quite a long time since I've done a BTB, but I've been working on some ideas etc since.

I'm interested in doing a WWE BTB starting anywhere from the night after WrestleMania 25 to Judgment Day 09. Don't care which show I write, and since there's now three brands and four shows a week, I could even be looking for two partners for this one.

One thing I have to let any interested members know is that I'm from Denmark, because some people could have some problems with the differences of timezones

Hope to here from some of you. I could be open for any ideas.
JuulDK is offline   Reply With Quote