Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2009, 07:53 AM   #509 (permalink)
austinrockera
Resident Old Man

austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex M.W. View Post
Starting Bill Starr's 5x5 program today. It's designed & looks like this:

http://www.geocities.com/elitemadcow...Linear_5x5.htm

It happens. I still spend useless money on shit supplements because that's how all the supps' today are marketed. They're supposedly "the end all be all" of bodybuilding and have the myth that they'll build your physique rather than lifting smart/efficiently and having a good diet. I fall into the lure, too, at times so don't feel guilty.
Star's program will kick your ass, but if you do it right and eat right, you will definitely gain strength and size.

Supplements are simply an aid in getting you to lift more, lift longer, recover better, feel better, etc. Only problem is that alot of people think that if they take their supps religiously, then they will get where they want to be. Sad, I know alot of younger guys that will never miss a supplement, take them exactly when they are supposed to take them, take the exact amounts, but when it comes to the most important thing... EATING... they seem to miss meals, cheat, and overall have bad diets. And they wonder why they aren't getting bigger and stronger.
austinrockera is offline   Reply With Quote