Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2009, 07:03 AM   #508 (permalink)
El Conquistador
Veni, vidi, vici

El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Starting Bill Starr's 5x5 program today. It's designed & looks like this:

http://www.geocities.com/elitemadcow...Linear_5x5.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteshot74 View Post
Green Magnitude is what you guys have recommended to me and people outside of here have said to get so I might give it a try in the winter. Just get any of the pure stuff, do not need some fancy brand name. I learned the hard way with my first. Cell-Tech almost gave me heart attack cause of all the sugar
It happens. I still spend useless money on shit supplements because that's how all the supps' today are marketed. They're supposedly "the end all be all" of bodybuilding and have the myth that they'll build your physique rather than lifting smart/efficiently and having a good diet. I fall into the lure, too, at times so don't feel guilty.