Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Paul Heyman's WAPW

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2009, 03:27 AM   #81 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: Paul Heyman's World Alliance of Professional Wrestling!

24/7 thing is a rather interesting concept and something i am willing to give a chance. The writing would have to be very good to make it worth reading though, so if you do follow through with this idea, you'll have to write it really well.

So, basically Kennedy is being used as a tool for a Abyss monster push. I personally like it as i think so many people push Kennedy in BTB for no reason what so ever, he really is not that great and i would love to see him get taken out.

Ranking system? This is actually another idea that i would like and is something i was going to bring into one of my previous threads. Make it happen, plz.

Why are your ratings getting lower as your shows are getting better?