Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2009, 10:46 PM   #4581 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

CZW – Eye For An Eye

Junior Heavyweight Scramble

Ty1er Veritas vs. E.M.O. vs. some other crappy CZW students - *

Jon Dahmer vs. Toby Klein - *1/2

Greg Excellent vs. Devon Moore - **

Grudge Match
Drew Blood vs. Pinkie Sanchez - ***
This really shouldn't be the MOTN.

CZW Junior Heavyweight Title
Egotistico Fantastico vs. Ryan McBride - **
It was slow & plodding until McBride hurt his shoulder and they had to end the match in a No Contest.

Sabian & Ruckus vs. LJ Cruz & Alex Colon - DUD
Whoever booked the Ruckus "swerve" should be fired and beaten. Say what you want about Pearce, at least he saw that Ruckus sucks ass on every level.

CZW World Tag Team Titles

Team AnDrew vs. The Best Around - DUD
Horrible match that ended in a no contest when Nick Gage & Hatred came out, beat down both teams, and then Gage cut a promo about his match while the two team went in the audience. BTW, Gage's promo was the second best thing about this show.

Nick Gage vs. Deranged - **1/2
The fattie and the moron continue their feud by hitting each other with the same weapons and having basically the same match as the past couple of months. I fully expect one day that Deranged will be in a match, grab his chest and fall down dead due to a heart attack because he gets bigger every time I see him.

Sami Callihan & Jon Moxley vs. Brain Damage & Drake Younger - **

Obviously this is another hunk of garbage from Zandig and co. which no one should by unless you either a gigantic fan of Drew Blood/Pinkie Sanchez or you really want to see an overweight Trent Acid in CZW since odds are he'll be back in jail sooner than later.

At least I got wXw 16 Carat for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"